Sign in to follow this  
safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

Since you had to remove threat segregation...

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

for the sake of proper matchmaking? idk you rather ruin the fun for everyone playing just so you can play with 4 players everyday?

I don’t think “everyone” is having their fun ruined. Just you.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:10 PM, CookiePuss said:

So if I wanna play with 2 or 3 friends I just can’t?

Why should I as a solo player who just wants to get on and have a bit of casual fun with a bunch of randoms be forced to go up against you and your tryhard buddies match after match after match ?

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Why should I as a solo player who just wants to get on and have a bit of casual fun with a bunch of randoms be forced to go up against you and your tryhard buddies match after match after match ?

We are tryhards cuz we have friends?

Its a social game.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

preventing people from playing with their friends so you can have your desired solo experience isnt really all that different from what you're trying to guilt him over

its not that hard to wrap your head around. Its done every day throughout the world.  Ever play a pick up game in sports ? You go to a field there are 12 people, you count 6 on 6 and you play. Sometimes if its very one sided, players will switch to make it competative.  Then you have organised leagues that you play with your friends in your team.  

APB is people coming on to try the game, with people they dont know, they are then matched against Real Madrid. Get trounced, uninstall and play something else. Or if they decide to play, go get cheats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

APB is people coming on to try the game, with people they dont know, they are then matched against Real Madrid. Get trounced, uninstall and play something else. Or if they decide to play, go get cheats.

a solo queue isnt going to help new players much, if at all - the same players rolling people in groups will still roll people solo, and a solo queue means new players can't group up with anyone for help

1 hour ago, TheDogCatcher said:

why should i as a player who just wants to get on and have a bit of casual fun with my friends be forced to bore myself to death in solo queue match after match after match?

7 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

its not that hard to wrap your head around. Its done every day throughout the world.  Ever play a pick up game in sports ? You go to a field there are 12 people, you count 6 on 6 and you play. Sometimes if its very one sided, players will switch to make it competative.  Then you have organised leagues that you play with your friends in your team.  

Nah never heard of a gamer that wants to game with ransoms. 

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don’t think “everyone” is having their fun ruined. Just you.

You are Wrong. Traditional Fun, hamming it up, tom foolery all went out with Deseg. 

I suppose everyone has their own idea of what Fun is.

He's right in a way, one should not have to break their patootie for an inch of progress or fun, going against the same group or like skilled groups. However I dont think this 1v1 idea would work. First off the idiots would screw up the game trying to write something in. But lets just say it could be done. Then Your Single player will litarly attract cheaters who will dominate the 1v1 with either 3rd party tools, or by having they buddys hanging around (Undeclared Group) watchin the 'Mark' player, relaying info to their buddy. Ok, n lets say its all legit, no cheats no buddys. Ok now your gonna have the MM setting the same two players in match all day. Plus you have to consider population, either nobody would come or everyone would n then it would be Buddy Teams all day ghost spying, mission trollin, ect.

It simply won't work n if it did, the 'Sweatys' would find a way to dominate it.

We're just gonna have accept them, Hell these kids know more about the games code than the original writers

the population has been declining and is the worst its been.  As others have said, we simply do not have a server population that would support this.  We didnt have a population high enough to support threat segregated districts. 

premades arent even an issue.  I barely see groups of players queuing together.  90% of the time what you're seeing is people who are solo and pressing K and the game throws those same people into a group together because, theres barely any people to put you in a mission group with when it starts.  last few days ive played i kept getting grouped with the same people over and over by the game for missions after pressing K.  solo queuing will not prevent this.  You're still going to get up against the same people over and over because again, server pop.  If theres only 5-10 people on the other side, you will inevitably be against the same people frequently. 

Edited by Shimmer

On 2/16/2022 at 12:36 AM, glaciers said:

why should i as a player who just wants to get on and have a bit of casual fun with my friends be forced to bore myself to death in solo queue match after match after match?

My point exactly, the people who want to solo and those that want to group are two entirely different demographics, APB used to be able to cater to both, but with the current low population they tend to get shoved into matches together and it's really not satisfying for either side.

Merged.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, CookiePuss said:

We are tryhards cuz we have friends?

Its a social game.

Maybe not you specifically but tryhards in APB have always traditionally gravitated towards joining premade groups.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Maybe not you specifically but tryhards in APB have always traditionally gravitated towards joining premade groups.

thats fair

After being shot dead instantly in the blink of an eye by OP opposition ten times whenever I got near the objective I was about to go AFK, have a smoke break and wait to be kicked out of the server, it's quicker than re loading the game, when a dump truck pulled up so I got in it and drove into the alley where the graffiti was, it only just fit and I ended up running over the enemy, spraying the graffiti and blocking their entrance to spray it back.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

That's correct. xD

Trust me that hitting the ready button at the same time is not a reliable way to party up then. Haha.

It sometimes puts me, bronze, in a match against a team of two golds with ridiculous weapons, I couldn't kill one of them on their own if they gave me a 1 second head start on the shooting. They must be able to talk to each other because they ambush me at the same time from both sides, any backup I call lasts barely a minute before they give up because they are usually green or bronze, that doesn't even it out against two golds. When I decide to give up too they constantly spawn kill me by running me over as soon as I spawn. I can see them heading for my spawn location on the map and as soon as I change it they change direction towards my new location. I'm in a server with 60 players, hardly an empty one. I'd rather wait and do a bit of mugging than try to play a mission against two golds who'd have me outgunned even if they were on their own. I'd rather play solo against 4 bronze than those two wankers.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this