Sign in to follow this  
Tormentus

Future of FE?

Hello there!

First, thanks to the devs for bringing back this game, I never got the opportunity to play it but I always was interested in trying it out. Now Im having a blast tho the graphics hurt a bit 😄 one question: do devs plan on bringing new content that was never on live? and fix bugs?

This game reminds me of another MMO that was shut down and brought back from the dead, and now developers there are creating content that was cut but whose files are in their possession. They work hard and without a payment to recreate all that old content, while also tweaking stuff and trying to make the game look nice. I would like to know what is planned for Fallen Earth.

I don't think there's any official statement but I believe they would probably port everything to a more modern engine to fix the general clunkiness of the game.

Past that, the game has a very large amount of content already and it can last a very long time without anything new.

Finally, considering how small LO is, and how long it's going to take for them to get APB to a good state, you may be looking at 5 years before they make any significant progress towards Fallen Earth, or even start it for that matter.

Only time will tell.

Long story short, probably nothing new, but plenty for now.

Classic is all new to me since I never played before the shutdown. Long as they keep the servers on I'm happy.

• Like 1

they are doing fuck all to the game lets be honest its always maintence for 4 hours but no show of whats going on there only doing APB which is dumb g1 killed it now there trying to get small money off people but yea rip FE best mmo i ever played sad to see it die out

3 hours ago, Mukyy said:

they are doing fuck all to the game lets be honest its always maintence for 4 hours but no show of whats going on there only doing APB which is dumb g1 killed it now there trying to get small money off people but yea rip FE best mmo i ever played sad to see it die out

i'm still waiting for this super secret event only one player knows any detail about and what it holds

maybe it will be new, maybe it will be fixed old event code or maybe it will be a waste of time, but as i said no details and only one players knows about it and he isn't giving details

Tormentus, from what I know, current FE that is marked as Classic one, was retrieved because many of old players wanted to play it, since the Relaunch game has removed Marketplace, because Devs dont want to get money off the Classic version. 

If You're asking for better graphics, You won't get "better" graphics in Classic version, its a game that was published in 2009, where the game's beginning was maybe even before 2003 so comparing these facts, graphics are really good - but to the point, on the Remastered Version (Unity engine) its gonna look really really good, at least I've seen some good-quality screenshots and im amazed how it's gonna looks like.

Imma leave a link here to Matt's Screenshots of LA, Armor ;
https://twitter.com/mattpscott/status/1258645035727253504/photo/1 (Los Alamos)
https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/14645-dev-update-for-july-2020/

(Texturing + Dreadnaught Chestplate)

There was a thread with more locations like Boneclaw, Clinton FARM, probably Embry and few others, even a short video showing the map with assets and a little explanation to rendering technique.

Hope I've helped You 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this