Recenite

Bringing back the "REFER A FRIEND" system.

Almost all of you remember this system called Refer a Friend, which is a simple system which gives you the option to invite a new player to the game and play missions together, and win points on each mission you win or everytime the referred friend rank up(?).
heart of the point is if you are going to bring it back, because I heard you are willing to, in which stage are you going to do so, because it helped a lot of people to get into the game and get interested more in it, in other words it's a valuable kickstarter which will interests a lot of players into coming back or joining the great community again, I am not denying that this system got abused a little, but the only reason of that is the lack of events and giveaways and content that was presented by gamersfirst.

Regards,

/Recenite

zkoff4.png

• Like 2

Yes... Or make the "lost items" available by one way... Temptress still exist in Database and locker of players, but there is no way to obtain it today since some years... This is really sad how this gun disappear. We dont have so much semi auto rifles, and more, now one of is them is an unfair exclusivity... 😢

But yes, put Refer a friend can be good 

Edited by Itha

The system was heavily abused in the past, where already existing APB players would re-roll and play with others for the sake of the rewards. I don't think it actually brought enough players to be worth.

However, I think all weapons should be able to be unlocked in game (except legendaries maybe, but those could be on the marketplace), and purchased from Armas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dopefish said:

The system was heavily abused in the past, where already existing APB players would re-roll and play with others for the sake of the rewards. I don't think it actually brought enough players to be worth.

However, I think all weapons should be able to be unlocked in game (except legendaries maybe, but those could be on the marketplace), and purchased from Armas.

They can maybe make it harder to grind points? or make it a temporary event that happens once every couple of months? this system was a really good kickstarter, I believe they should bring it back somehow, or least to say that the items in this system be put to be obtained account wide when you max out a character? something similar, there is tons of options to fix the abusive ways that can result on rerolling to win the rewards.

8 hours ago, Recenite said:

Almost all of you remember this system called Refer a Friend, which is a simple system which gives you the option to invite a new player to the game and play missions together, and win points on each mission you win or everytime the referred friend rank up(?).
heart of the point is if you are going to bring it back, because I heard you are willing to, in which stage are you going to do so, because it helped a lot of people to get into the game and get interested more in it, in other words it's a valuable kickstarter which will interests a lot of players into coming back or joining the great community again, I am not denying that this system got abused a little, but the only reason of that is the lack of events and giveaways and content that was presented by gamersfirst.

Regards,

/Recenite

zkoff4.png

It doesn't work. (Just like Communism HU3HU3HU3HU3HU3).

People will create a lot of fake accounts with the referral just to get the bonus points.

Yeah I think I got the 4x4, the 45 AP, the Display banner, and maybe the high tech skin from this.

I swear I didnt exploit it.

JuKsKMf.gif

• Like 1

Would be great to get it back as I was too busy being banned last time. 

But maybe it would be better if its done after the matchmaking is improved and cheaters are under controls,  servers are stable..  so that those players stay not just test the game

• Like 1