Sign in to follow this  

tl;dr why haven't you done literally anything productive or positive in the past 4 or however many years you've owned this game

When are we going to see any? You wasted your own and everyone elses time for 4 years.

How long is this "1.3" going to take? How many more years? For stuff that should've been done 4 years ago?

Everyone is just as in the dark as before this most recent roadmap, just even more confused.

Who makes all these decisions in the first place?

Who made all the balance decisions, what influenced those decisions?

Who made the anticheat decision?

Who made the RIOT decision?
Who made the decision to allow NA to get ddosed for weeks/months/years?

Who made the West/East NA server decision compared to the central server that worked as a solid middle ground for that entire playerbase?

Who didn't focus on fixing year/decade old bugs and exploits? At this point, which of those things are even considered bugs or exploits, some have become a staple of the gameplay loop, as pathetic as that is.

Who made the decision to ignore changing literally anything at all about the matchmaking system? Enabling/Disabling threat seg aside that doesn't count

I mean the list goes on and on

So far the only results we've gotten are some new symbols, titles, skins and some monetary changes to get with the times, some of which were forced by legislation and conflicts of interest with said legislation. You know 100% JMBs would've stayed if the lootbox legislation and debacle never happened.

When can we expect the neglect that's gone on for a decade+ to cease?

That won't happen, it's going to continue, there's going to be another excuse that the 1.3 won't work because some arbitrary roadblock 1-2-4 years down the line while everyone waits in purgatory.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

if i had a dollar for everyone of these post bitching about something the devs did a player did or didnt do i could buy something very fancy

like a disco ball

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

if i had a dollar for everyone of these post bitching about something the devs did a player did or didnt do i could buy something very fancy

like a disco ball

It's not my fault this kinda incompetency exists

Gotta call it out otherwise it continues.

Rather say something then be a bystander pretending everything is fine.

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

Gotta call it out otherwise it continues.

how's that been working out so far

• Like 1

Did you not know apb is cursed anyone who work on it gave them misfortune. 

they're ruining everything!!!

929821609714405418.gif?size=96&quality=l

• Like 1

Im just waiting for the inevitable post that APB has been sold off to Gamigo. :^) 

3 hours ago, PLAYLUXE said:

Then buy the game and make better decisions, duh

The only good decision you could make now is to shut the game down, who's going to buy a game just to shut it down ?

This game has been going down the shitter since APB Vendetta was brainstormed

36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Maybe we can let Konami have a go next.

Not really sure if there's much call for APB Pachinko machines......

you're still able to log in the game solely because of LO, so stop this drama threads already. If you don't like it, just don't play it.

2 hours ago, greenfield said:

you're still able to log in the game solely because of LO, so stop this drama threads already. If you don't like it, just don't play it.

just about everyone is way ahead of you on that one my guy

RIOT was a lame and desperate try to milk some money from the Battle royale hype train.
Doesn't fit APB and that's why it didn't work.

APB would go better with a game mode like Planerside 2, open map with areas to conquer.

1 hour ago, explosiveUA said:

Forget about this game. matt bott scott and his dumb buddies just killed our favorite game)

You mean the guy who saved the game from being shut down and who keeps the game running to this day?

Yeah, what a jerk.

Edited by CookiePuss

39 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You mean the guy who saved the game from being shut down and who keeps the game running to this day?

Yeah, what a jerk.

"Saved". Just like you keep a dying  patient on life support rather than pulling the plug and saving them from the misery.

Nothing was achieved in those 4 years.  And I haven't played for 2 years because the RTX crash(30 minutes FC every few months). And I'm not the only one.

RTX fix after EU, right? Oh, wait...

Not that I believed there would be EU and even then I said RTX fix should be top priority. If people can't play ...they won't spend money.

And lets be real. They didn't keep this game running because us but because they were naive or incompetent to spend millions of  I assume investors money to purchase G1. They really wanted that return of investment. Doubt they are even break-even.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sayori said:

"Saved". Just like you keep a dying  patient on life support rather than pulling the plug and saving them from the misery.

Its just a game, its not a person.

28 minutes ago, Sayori said:

they were naive or incompetent to spend millions of  I assume investors money to purchase G1. They really wanted that return of investment. Doubt they are even break-even.

None of us know what the deal costs LO, but they didn't buy G1 for APB. APB is just one of many projects for them, and I doubt its one of the main ones.

16 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

RIOT was a lame and desperate try to milk some money from the Battle royale hype train.
Doesn't fit APB and that's why it didn't work.

RIOT didn't work because it complicated the concept of Battle Royale adding the codes, the virus canisters etc. which just served as chores that slowed the game down, and resulted in a situation where no one wanted to commit to a fight early. Last time I played it, I ended up hiding behind a barrier at the end area, which was controlled by a 3 or 4 player team, for about 10 minutes waiting for the last canister to automatically activate, which was guarded by another team of 4, who wouldn't activate it early cos then they'd have to leave their hidey hole. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure any competently made BR mode would not allow something like that to occur.

A straightforward Battle Royale where the map closes in around the players and we all keep killing until there's only one left would not have been the silver bullet that saved APB, but it would've worked a lot better than RIOT. Even Forza Horizon made a better attempt at Battle Royale and that game doesn't have guns or shooting in it.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

None of us know what the deal costs LO, but they didn't buy G1 for APB. APB is just one of many projects for them, and I doubt its one of the main ones.

I'm fully onboard with the concept that APB would already be gone without LO, but what other projects? According to their own website, they have APB, Fallen Earth (lol), and Unsung Story which is in Early Access. And we know how Descent ended.

(Unless you want to include publishing games like Barbie: Puppy Rescue 7 years ago)

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this