Sign in to follow this  
Janelle The Real MVP

Our system detected a potential hazard on your computer that may cause harmful effects to other players

hi can someone help me out after today update server kick me and i got this msg

"Our system detected a potential hazard on your computer that may cause harmful effects to other players"

i dont know what wrong it just happen today wtf....

Apparently Battleye blocked you from joining, it might have blocked a file on your PC. Is there a window popping out saying Battleye has blocked a file ?

51 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

Apparently Battleye blocked you from joining, it might have blocked a file on your PC. Is there a window popping out saying Battleye has blocked a file ?

be let me join district but server kick me

-,- it just happen after update and i dont have any hack tool run in procress anymore

2 hours ago, Janelle The Real MVP said:

-,- it just happen after update and i dont have any hack tool run in procress anymore

anymore anymore anymore anymore

Anyways, try restarting your computer, or logging back in. I've been kicked out of district by BE once, and just logged back on, no kick. I don't run anything except FireFox, Steam and APB when I play, so there should be no interference with anything. Try looking at your processes tab in Task Manager, and see if there's anything suspicious in there.

• Like 1

...did this account just put itself on a watchlist? 

Run an antivirus scan on your computer. If you "don't have a hack on your computer" anymore. You may potentially have a background file stealing information on your computer. Essentially, you may of caught a pc std because you refused to play legit.

If that's not it.. There is no helping you, I am sorry. You got pc aids.

Antivirus shows battleyeprogram as a suspicious program, battleye shows antivirus as a suspicious program running in the background.. Ppl say battleye is good, means i should uninstall avast?

5 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Antivirus shows battleyeprogram as a suspicious program, battleye shows antivirus as a suspicious program running in the background.. Ppl say battleye is good, means i should uninstall avast?

Avast :classic_laugh:

After getting my PC infected beyond any recovery I ditched Avast and Windows defender seems to be as good or better.

1 minute ago, Clandestine said:

Avast :classic_laugh:

After getting my PC infected beyond any recovery I ditched Avast and Windows defender seems to be as good or better.

Well that was supposed to be for pun xD

You prolly still have your hacks in the background or they may have installed into other processes. Taping into other systems is one of those ways hacks try to bypass Battleye. This is why we do not install things we don't understand how to get rid of.

Using avast without any problems, try run apb without cheats, it might help.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Janelle The Real MVP said:

hi can someone help me out after today update server kick me and i got this msg

"Our system detected a potential hazard on your computer that may cause harmful effects to other players"

i dont know what wrong it just happen today wtf....

Could you provide a screen shot?

Avast shouldn't be your issue, and BattleEye shouldn't be your issue either (Though it should be what is disconnecting you)

It's possible you have remaining files on your pc from your original cheating that Battle eye detects.

Your best bet is to run some virus scans as said above, since most virus scanners pick up cheats as a virus (depending).
Other then that there's not much you can do (besides wiping your pc) without giving us a little more information on what's happening.

This thread is hilarious, thanks for the laughs OP.

Wait wait. Did avast catch your hack and put it in quarantine? If that is what happened... lol

Tried to hack and all you got was blocked?

1 hour ago, Cheeseburger! said:

It's time to remove your BonziBuddy.

i almost pissed my self there! Ive not heard of BonziBuddy for around 20 years!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, indi said:

This thread is hilarious, thanks for the laughs OP.

I too must +1 this guy. Its like "Hey everyone I tried to play today and got blocked for using a hack. Can anyone help me get back in to the game? After all, I am admitting that I am hacking but through my own ignorance towards hacking and the implications of such things for my own account and the reduced enjoyment of other people I am playing with, I think I deserve help to get back in to the game".

if(Ignorance == "YES")
{
debug.log("the stupidity in this one is strong!");
} else { 
1+1=3f;
}

3 hours ago, Janelle The Real MVP said:

So what are you going to do when BE bans you? I mean IF BE bans you for that hack tool you are totally not running anymore... 😉

ba ra ba ba ba "Im lovin it"

OP is like, can anyone find me better cheats? The cheats i am using are outdated, they wont let me join the game AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEE, Fairfight was so much better to bypass and so much cheaper aswell, I could use these cheats for the past 9 months without any updates!!!

Dear Janelle aka THE REAL MVP,

you have to contact the support for any issues regarding the Launcher, but be aware the number of current tickets raised up above 6000. However, stay patient, drink a coffee, take a nap, you wont join the game anytime soon again, unless you going to create a new account, may think of reinstalling a clean windows with a clean install of APB - Reloaded.

/Regards

Me the not so real MVP (only once in awhile)

14 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

may think of reinstalling a clean windows with a clean install of APB - Reloaded.

But battleye takes h/w info as well :c reinstalling windows isnt gonna help much anyways.