CombatMedic02

APB 2022 Roadmap Discussion

Really sad that you are always put off and that nothing comes of it in the end. How many years and money (thousands of euros) have flowed into my account to finally determine that everything will be discontinued...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nekoya-Sensei said:

People actually still care about this game?

Enough to visit the forums, apparently.

On 6/10/2022 at 11:07 PM, Nekoya-Sensei said:

People actually still care about this game?

You already found a better game to replace APB? Don't say GTA:O.  

Merged.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:20 AM, Lord Cashpoint said:

I have to agree with Revo though, it's hard to imagine how LO will draw life out of a game that began development in the mid/late 2000s.

Many MMO games older than APB are still active, MMORPG's specifically. APB has no direct competitors, therefore it can survive for a long time. Right now it's only the lack of development that can kill APB.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 1:00 PM, xHenryman90x said:

Many MMO games older than APB are still active, MMORPG's specifically. APB has no direct competitors, therefore it can survive for a long time. Right now it's only the lack of development that can kill APB.

If the core gameplay-loop is decent, players will stick to a game. APB does has (or had) some decent gunplay-mechanics, good movement/mobility and a serviceable progression system. It's generally fun to play.

The customisation system also gave creative minds a great entry-point.

But as far as I'm concerned, the whole mission design and matchmaking-ordeal is far from ideal and thus not a good gameplay-loop. Too much downtime between missions, too much downtime within missions.

So it's not just a lack of development that will kill APB eventually (or fail to revive it, really). It will also be a lack of vision. More of the same won't cut it. If LO do, at some point, deliver on both, they can pull this horse out of the swamp.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

If the core gameplay-loop is decent, players will stick to a game. APB does has (or had) some decent gunplay-mechanics, good movement/mobility and a serviceable progression system. It's generally fun to play.

The customisation system also gave creative minds a great entry-point.

But as far as I'm concerned, the whole mission design and matchmaking-ordeal is far from ideal and thus not a good gameplay-loop. Too much downtime between missions, too much downtime within missions.

So it's not just a lack of development that will kill APB eventually (or fail to revive it, really). It will also be a lack of vision. More of the same won't cut it. If LO do, at some point, deliver on both, they can pull this horse out of the swamp.

oh boy i sure do love the ten round missions on a 2v2 were there is zero fun trying to run all the items around

On 6/13/2022 at 4:26 PM, Revoluzzer said:

It's generally fun to play.

No it's not.  You point and click people, praying you don't get a hacker on the opposing side.  It was fun.  Now its dead and dying.

Hey Ladies,

are there any new progress concerning new vehicles and graphics? I dont want to download full game for same resultat like one year ago ...

2 hours ago, CommanderRich said:

are there any new progress concerning new vehicles and graphics? 

Sadly, no.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:44 PM, CommanderRich said:

Hey Ladies,

are there any new progress concerning new vehicles and graphics? I dont want to download full game for same resultat like one year ago ...

Wait another year, at least.

Stop whinning  and play, no matters, also think about creativity, apb is also about shtylish stuff and it might change a bit your mindset.

unknown.png

WESH

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes.

They keep the forums up just for the lolz.

shit posting on the fourms is more fun then playing the game