CombatMedic02

APB 2022 Roadmap Discussion

17 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I wouldn't doubt it. Remember consumables maxing out? Oh wait they still do.

Every game has a limit on consumables though, and honestly 500 -is- quite a bit. It's just that people hate playing the  -manage my resources- game in apb.

There was a time consumables didn't exist in APB

A better time.

They're get out of jail free cards for bad players making bad decisions who want an easy out.

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable
  • Like 2

6 weeks whitout any update..umm hello?Tell us whats going on with 1.30.I guess u cant do anything with that either and thats why is the silence.Probably they gonna tell us that this operation also failed with the next roadmap in the beggining of next year..

Edited by AlienTM

3 hours ago, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

There was a time consumables didn't exist in APB

A better time.

They're get out of jail free cards for bad players making bad decisions who want an easy out.

this. game was better without them

• Like 4

Not much need for a roadmap when there's only one road in town and heads straight towards a cliff edge.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Kogey said:

lol this game still exists?

No it doesn't. This is purely a delusion within your mind that you have convinced yourself of. Wake up.

• Like 2

8 weeks without any news.Lets think about it for a second.If there was some1 actually workin on 1.30-why we have 0 for 2 months now?Not even screenshots or anything at least from Social for example.Plus the fact we skip this year valentine event..things aint lookin good

1 hour ago, AlienTM said:

8 weeks without any news.Lets think about it for a second.If there was some1 actually workin on 1.30-why we have 0 for 2 months now?Not even screenshots or anything at least from Social for example.Plus the fact we skip this year valentine event..things aint lookin good

APB1.20-foliage.thumb.png.cc54cbb7444435

heres your 1.30 screenshot

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

heres your 1.30 screenshot

saw this already

2 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Apb open source, only way.

What would this do

• Like 1

My only two questions are;

1.)How is LO affording to keep APB up as it currently is?
2.)How much longer will they be able to financially be able to keep APB servers up before doing what G1 did?

I really dont want to see APB die but I also understand that this game, as it is right now, aint worth the continuous loss of money keeping it """"alive"""" 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

My only two questions are;
1.)How is LO affording to keep APB up as it currently is?
2.)How much longer will they be able to financially be able to keep APB servers up before doing what G1 did?
I really dont want to see APB die but I also understand that this game, as it is right now, aint worth the continuous loss of money keeping it """"alive"""" 

1) New players trying out the game, and then spending on ARMAS when they hit that initial high the game gives before they realize how hopeless it all is now. Yes, there are new players hopping into the game on a daily basis, despite what chucklefucks on the forum try to make believe otherwise.

2) Indefinitely. It costs next to nothing to keep a game going on maintenance mode, especially one with a playerbase as tiny as APB's. The only way APB shuts down from here is if MattScott chooses to shut it down, which he likely never will because it still makes him money (which he desperately needs after being clapped with those lost lawsuits).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

1) New players trying out the game, and then spending on ARMAS when they hit that initial high the game gives before they realize how hopeless it all is now. Yes, there are new players hopping into the game on a daily basis, despite what chucklefucks on the forum try to make believe otherwise.

2) Indefinitely. It costs next to nothing to keep a game going on maintenance mode, especially one with a playerbase as tiny as APB's. The only way APB shuts down from here is if MattScott chooses to shut it down, which he likely never will because it still makes him money (which he desperately needs after being clapped with those lost lawsuits).

You don't even play anymore haven't seen you in game in at least 2 or 3 months. 

On 3/29/2022 at 1:11 AM, MonkaS said:

You don't even play anymore haven't seen you in game in at least 2 or 3 months. 

I havent played in 7 months. lol

• Like 1

I stopped playing once LO took over promising the engine upgrade, and doing what G1 promised and never did. I told myself I'd play once LO dropped the new engine,
Who knew that was a good way to just stop playing and waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

I stopped playing once LO took over promising the engine upgrade, and doing what G1 promised and never did. I told myself I'd play once LO dropped the new engine,
Who knew that was a good way to just stop playing and waiting.

Now you just have to give up the forums as well.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Think Cookie means this one, like the anime forums are still ok.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:46 PM, CookiePuss said:

we already lost ffbans don't make us give up on the forums as well 😕

• Like 1