ScarecrowXIII

How about a buff instead?

Just curious, there's a lot of nerf threads spawning everyday, but wouldn't you guys rather buff something you currently use rather than nerfing what others are using? Just saying.

Here's an example, buff the trunk space in my Coywolf so I can run ammo depot and still carry a briefcase :)

You may now debate why this is probably a bad idea (even I think it is to an extent, doesn't mean I'd cry if they did it though)

EDIT: I think it's a bad idea because the Coywolf is already fast, agile and carries 4. Being able to carry items (without having someone hold it in their lap and thus preventing them from shooting out the windows) kinda seems like it'd be a bit too versatile.

My current garage has:

• cars that are fast but carries 2 persons and up to 1 large item
  • trucks/suvs that are slow but tough, carries 4 persons and enough truck space to carry 3 large items for those really annoying pick up missions (or the 5 medium items in Creme la Crime)
  • a van for ram raiding
  • and finally, the Coywolf, if this could also carry items in the trunk while having 3 shooters and enough speed to outrun some other cars... seems a little much.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Here's another example - Buff percs.

sgLBh.gif

I want to just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But I'll wait til I have a valid argument other than "Fuck you, I hate percs!"

Got it:

It doesn't need a buff because it's pretty strong as it is for both LTL and lethal gameplay. Any stronger and it would render other types of grenades useless for anti-personnel combat with it's already quick throw time and impact detonation.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

I'd like a minor buff to the R-2 Harbinger. Its a very stylish gun, but its per-shot bloom modifier is insanely high and its initial equip accuracy is non-existent, presumably as some short-sighted quick-switch deterrent (nevermind that the low damage would never really make it the best option for such as use anyway).

Remove the initial equip bloom and cap the max accuracy modifier to something tamer, and it could be a decent faster-firing, softer-hitting ACT44, or something.

9 minutes ago, Nite said:

I'd like a minor buff to the R-2 Harbinger. Its a very stylish gun, but its per-shot bloom modifier is insanely high and its initial equip accuracy is non-existent, presumably as some short-sighted quick-switch deterrent (nevermind that the low damage would never really make it the best option for such as use anyway).

Remove the initial equip bloom and cap the max accuracy modifier to something tamer, and it could be a decent faster-firing, softer-hitting ACT44, or something.

Oh, I like this, I have one but never use it because of that actually. Would save me the trouble of renting or buying another ranged secondary.

Just now, Lord Cashpoint said:

If we're talking about what needs buffing, I'd love to see some of the lesser used vehicles in the game get some love (Without their health being increased). Many cars need to be far heavier than they are right now (looking at you Moirai).

True, true. Actually, why the hell is my Pioneer weaker than a Fresno? But anyway, yeah, lots of cars seems hella light. I don't like being pushed around so I'm almost always in my Pioneer.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

If we're talking about what needs buffing, I'd love to see some of the lesser used vehicles in the game get some love (Without their health being increased). Many cars need to be far heavier than they are right now (looking at you Moirai).

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

I want to just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But I'll wait til I have a valid argument other than "Fuck you, I hate percs!"

Got it:

It doesn't need a buff because it's pretty strong as it is for both LTL and lethal gameplay. Any stronger and it would render other types of grenades useless for anti-personnel combat with it's already quick throw time and impact detonation.

it's basically the even lamer version of qs

+ panic button

there u go

macchina calabria kits>any car buff

Edited by neophobia

18 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

T-25 kits mountable machine guns

fixed

along with zombiemotorcycle-tankhelicopter-pethorse-houserace district (tm)

Edited by neophobia

buff concs again, when concs blow cars with just one nade, and buff hvr one hit to kill will be amazing 

2 minutes ago, sundere said:

buff concs again, when concs blow cars with just one nade

Yay!

2 minutes ago, sundere said:

buff hvr one hit to kill will be amazing 

Nay...

@neophobia I feel like the trucks and SUVs should all have mounted LMGs... or at least, open the SUV trunk and fire a heavy weapon without needed car surfer. Just a limited firing arc.

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Here's another example - Buff percs.

sgLBh.gif

Seriously though, they could use a hard damage increase. I find them kind of useless otherwise

7 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Seriously though, they could use a hard damage increase. I find them kind of useless otherwise

Use them on people.... not cars... Concussion grenades are for cars...

3 hours ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Nay...

i was just kidding about the buff of hvr, but the concs buff is real i need it back

Buff the Broadwing health while you're at it, the fact it cant withstand a conc is the only thing stopping it from being the best car in the game

35 minutes ago, sundere said:

i was just kidding about the buff of hvr, but the concs buff is real i need it back

Oh thank God. You never know on these forums...

31 minutes ago, Archon said:

Buff the Broadwing health while you're at it, the fact it cant withstand a conc is the only thing stopping it from being the best car in the game

It's a nice looking car, would use it more as enforcer if it was tougher for real.

37 minutes ago, Archon said:

It actually needs to stand an osmaw shot. I made a thread about buffing 4 seats cars but it got removed without a word 😞

About buffing... act44 needs or better accuracy (marksman) or its hit reg fixed.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 hour ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Use them on people.... not cars... Concussion grenades are for cars...

Concussions are for people too, and much more effective. The only time I use percs is when I'm farming the grenade roll to unlock concs, otherwise I just shoot the player.

They need to raise the ride height of the broadwing a few cm and stiffen the suspension slightly so it doesn't bottom out on the tiniest cracks.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Concussions are for people too, and much more effective

I know that, I mean, in terms of cars, concs are king. When it comes to people, depends on your throwing skill. It has the smallest blast radius so I don't like to throw it at people, the core of the blast always misses.

3 minutes ago, TheFreelancer said:

Buff LTL plz thx

For the 3 people that actually use LTL.

4 minutes ago, Asparii said:

For the 3 people that actually use LTL.

Actually tried it last night. It was hell to use. And I refuse to try the PIG/Perc combo.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII