Sign in to follow this  
-Rachel-

[VIDEO] An introduction and overview for new players!

I am Pocket Heart. Maybe now that the game is going to be updated again, I will put effort into making more videos like this one. If I did so however, I would likely abandon the Pocket Heart channel and post them to my main channel instead.

Anyways I hope this video is helpful to any new players that find it.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully LO does a good enough job with a new tutorial so that we won't need APB players to create a bunch of these videos. Good effort though!

6 minutes ago, Nevv said:

Hopefully LO does a good enough job with a new tutorial so that we won't need APB players to create a bunch of these videos. Good effort though!

Did they say they were going to do a new tutorial? I may have missed that part...

Just now, Dexem said:

Did they say they were going to do a new tutorial? I may have missed that part...

Not confirmed, don't take my word for it 😋

Just now, Nevv said:

Not confirmed, don't take my word for it 😋

Then for now we will have to rely on the hard working individuals lowering the bar of entry for new players! :classic_wink:

• Like 2

I like the juxtaposition of the happy music and visuals combined with the terrible game and community toxicity. Very artistic.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I like the juxtaposition of the happy music and visuals combined with the terrible game and community toxicity. Very artistic.

juxtaposition is the great artists most valuable tool. Changing the attitude of the community starts with tutorials like these though.

Woa wait a second, ur pocket heart, why did you change ur name? It was... cool.

Good vid tho, i feel like it needs a bit more editing and whatnot of a timeline, to make it easier to digest the information.

6 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

Woa wait a second, ur pocket heart, why did you change ur name? It was... cool.

Good vid tho, i feel like it needs a bit more editing and whatnot of a timeline, to make it easier to digest the information.

Pocket Heart is a separate account I made at the time. It was a complicated and emotional time, and I don't want to get into it, but I appreciate your question.

Me personally really liked this video too, I recommend it to all the people who've asked me for help:

This was one of the first videos i watched when APB launched on PS4, hope you make more 😄