Arianna

fix the matchmaking or bring back the threat districts

1 hour ago, AlienTM said:

I listen this since 2013-14 when population start to drop slowly but only obeya server had at this time 1800-2000 players daily at peak hour(8pm)Not doin anything is the easiest thing to do..we have some masters here indeed

Most of my friends in the game stopped playing because of matchmaking. On Saturday, I invited two of my friends to the game. They haven't played APB before. Our team was smashed to smithereens, fucking gold with fucking NTEC, Obeya, and pistols firing bursts. Lizh on one mission, the opponent began to succumb to us after my request. After completing 4 missions, my friends vowed not to return to this game. They said that this game was made for masochists.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 12:56 AM, MonkaS said:

Silvers and bronzes bring it on themselves anyone with half a brain can get gold with enough time I was gold playing with an old dual core cpu getting between 5 and 15 fps that was back in like 2011.

You're Wrong in a couple ways. 

First off You Sweatys think that the rest of us casuals 'Want' to be gold, Why wtf for. a Title, n being labeled a toxic n cheat?

Second, back in your day and up until Lousey Orbit took over, we had anti cheats, higher pop. So far less cheating golds and more Real golds.

Third: The Distance, or bracket of distance from bronze to silver is not equal to the distance between silver and gold.

in example if bronze was the Earth, the Moon would be silver, then to turn gold it be way past Pluto. Like 100 wins in a row and be at the top of the score board. Which at this time is impossible when your fighting all gold groups every mission n maybe get one gold on your team, who will dominate the score n your casual pattottie has no chance at gold. None

"Silvers and bronzes did not bring this on ourselves, we didnt cry to get let into silver or gold, cuz we could go there if we wanted to, n some of us may have reached gold playing in bronze dist had U sweatys n fakes not invaded our game, not to mention how you golds have delayed contact progression making what would be a months work turn into 6 months

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Dethreating was never as bad a problem as having 30 cheating golds in Bronze dist farming, toxicifying, n ruining the game.

We would get one or two a day.

Desegregation only helped hackers, n the MOderator knew that when he did it.

Only reason Cheaters dethreat is cuz they too weak to fight other golds who have the same tricks n 3rd party tools.

But no matter, U cry n Selali listens to U and forum trolls who never play, and completely ignored pleas from Real Players not trolls n hax, n Ol Matt still dont know a damn thing about it 6 month later. And no mod or ceo has arrived in district to see what they have Done. 

But it was because to a Bronze/Silver, a Low-Gold Dethreater is on a whole new level. The Dethreater is dethreating 'to win' against those they can't possibly lose against because dethreaters don't have the courage to play in the real place where they are supposed to. A Bronze can't even differentiate a cheater from someone who's just too good for them to fight. This is simply the truth.

Just think about it, if the game really had 30 Cheaters it would be in a much worse spot (yes, things can get worse than this).

But you are very much right when it comes to the CEO and GMs barely even keeping an eye on Live servers. They'd only care about Streamers getting streamsniped IF they are available at the time.

18 hours ago, AlienTM said:

in gold district fighting true golds-player which is not gonna become silver in 2-3 matches by the natural way

That's the ideal scenario but it would also require some sort of district-lock because dethreaters don't really mind spending few matches before losing threat and switching districts. They used to do it before

Remove current mission system and replace it with only one 40 vs 40 mission where u try to get kills for 15 minutes for example and thats it.And u progress the npc s like that.No bad matchmaking,no campin spots-none of this sht(already have this in suggestions)U encounter enemys around the map and thats it.Always can be find ways to make some changes to this game..the question is is there a will for that

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

Remove current mission system and replace it with only one 40 vs 40 mission where u try to get kills for 15 minutes for example and thats it.And u progress the npc s like that.No bad matchmaking,no campin spots-none of this sht(already have this in suggestions)U encounter enemys around the map and thats it.Always can be find ways to make some changes to this game..the question is is there a will for that

anarchy/chaos districts require some type of mission system to randomly assign objectives, otherwise players gravitate towards the center of the map and the game mode turns into a spawn killing snooze fest

if orbit had spent a year of dev time making riot into a proper anarchy/chaos districts instead of a cheap br i think this game would be in a much healthier state

5 hours ago, AlienTM said:

If I was still playing the game this would instantly make me quit.

• Thanks 1

Please consider adding an option to leave the current mission, instead of having to quit and reload the game.

Edited by JiMMY13
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, JiMMY13 said:

Please consider adding an option to leave the current mission, instead of having to quit and reload the game.

Brace yourself, that group is coming to tear you a new asshole for daring to suggest that particular quality of life improvement.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Thanks 1

Anoher thing i can think of with the current game situation is option to challenge same threat player/s to a match or wait in ready-till u get dispatch against them.If u dont want to wait u can play normally.Gonna be cool if u hit some command and theres a list of current players in the district with their threat and status(ready,in group,on mission)Idk how difficult will be to add such system dou

On 2/21/2022 at 10:57 PM, JiMMY13 said:

imagine that if you come across a cheater, instead of suffering in the match for 20+ mins you can just leave... i think that there would be a bit less toxicity and upset players.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

imagine that if you come across a cheater, instead of suffering in the match for 20+ mins you can just leave... i think that there would be a bit less toxicity and upset players.

the problem is everyone who's posted in this thread has been considered a cheater by someone

3 hours ago, glaciers said:

the problem is everyone who's posted in this thread has been considered a cheater by someone

set it on a cooldown

• Like 1

Honestly. I think this would kill the game.

When I play I still have to wait 20-30 min for missions at timesand when i get a mission. Its still shit MM with a full silver team vs 4 per made golds. But It's still better than no mission at all.

But going back to the old district types. What would that result in? There wouldnt be any full districts, most high threat golds would have to wait FOREVER for a mission but yeah, bronzes and silvers would have  a bit more fun. for sure thats worth it....

1 hour ago, Spillra said:

bronzes and silvers would have  a bit more fun.

I think its time we casuals have some fun, they pretty much gave our game to the golds, so its been 'Happy Times' for golds for 6 months since they let them into bronze. But it wont happen. first off I dont think they have the money to run threated districts anymore. I believe that desegregation was a permanent move. 

Why do I say they let them into Bronze'? Cuz golds cried for weeks on this forum to desegregate, claiming the some golds dethreated and came to bronze dist. so the rest of the golds had no op, no game, n be bored. So they crushed the low silvers n bronzies right out of the game.

When in reality, LO became too broke to maintain segregated servers, n either used the golds cries as a patsy or it was just coincidence they desegregated after golds begged for it. 

Then U gotta consider the stability of the servers they are using now, they are using the same crap server they used the last time they desegregated, ya get over 20-20 n it melts and knocks everyone off. 

7 hours ago, Spillra said:

When I play I still have to wait 20-30 min for missions

Ya'll have nobody to blame but yourselves for that one.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:29 AM, cowhorseman said:

stop playing and unistall. there no more unfair matchs 100%

This community is just hilarious.

"mimimi APB doesn't have enough players"

and in the meantime:

"just uninstall 4head"

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PotatoeGirl said:

This community is just hilarious.

"mimimi APB doesn't have enough players"

and in the meantime:

"just uninstall 4head"

judging by your profile picture you got a 5 head

• Like 1

Who want then play a pvp game without anticheat and matchmaking and no threads system.

• Thanks 1

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

I knew things were bad, but holy cow, you can ltterally see from the population drop where they removed threat segregation.

This is just plain embarrassing, everything they try and do just kills the game a little more, it's like a death of a thousand cuts - or more precisely a death of a thousand blunders..

At this point they may aswell try reverting every single change they've ever made to the game, it couldn't be any worse than this.

2 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

I knew things were bad, but holy cow, you can ltterally see from the population drop where they removed threat segregation.

This is just plain embarrassing, everything they try and do just kills the game a little more, it's like a death of a thousand cuts - or more precisely a death of a thousand blunders..

At this point they may aswell try reverting every single change they've ever made to the game, it couldn't be any worse than this.

1. You're looking at nothing saying Steam charts.
2. Population didn't drop by a lot because of the removal of segregation but because most Covid restrictions have been lifted.
3. The game would be even more dead if threat segregation was still a thing.

If shit isn't to your liking just don't play the stupid game, how hard is it.

3 minutes ago, Cuve said:

2. Population didn't drop by a lot because of the removal of segregation but because most Covid restrictions have been lifted.
3. The game would be even more dead if threat segregation was still a thing.

#2. Source? I think your just pulling numbers out of a hat here. possibly a contributing factor, but if anything covid would have effected the time before deseg. 

#3  I hate to admit, but he is right. before deseg we had maybe 10 players in bronze on a good day, n another 6 golds waiting upstairs {Silver server}. However the current increase from deseg has only brought in more golds, and a few T' rerolls.

Old golds have come back cuz they know they can farm bronze n silvers, and they know they can cheat.

However even though the numbers show an increase, half the server is just messing around, and not doing missions.

They are either playing at the gas station or they are in chat hacusating, mama bashing, EZ callin. 

Hell I dont even get a chance to get a hacusation in edge-wise.

But as it stands. Golds have won. and ya know this going into any mission. Unless u like running back from spawn, going into a mission without some 3rd party magic dust, or you are part of a group full of Gold Magics, You Aint got Nothin Comin. 

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

#2. Source? I think your just pulling numbers out of a hat here. possibly a contributing factor, but if anything covid would have effected the time before deseg. 

If you kept your eye on the population numbers in the past year, you don't need a source ^^
The population really has not decreased by that much since they've disabled the segregation. 
Sure it has had a hand in it but to fully blame the games death on that is a bit too much.

8 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

are you sure you're looking at the right spot?

4KY06Mh.png

threat seg was removed 9/1/21 (as per this announcement)

its nearly impossible to single out any one factor from a pop graph like this, but it seems like desegregation gave the already boosted pop another bump up going into the halloween event, and then pop returned to normal afterwards

granted "normal" for apb is a slow and steady decline, but the 6 months before deseg were hemorrhaging players much faster than the 6 months after 

Edited by glaciers
typo
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, EVInezca said:

Who want then play a pvp game without anticheat and matchmaking and no threads system.

If it includes a 50ms ping limt, I would. I haven't seen a working anticheat that doesn't screw over the legitimate player.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:01 PM, BlatMan said:

If it includes a 50ms ping limt, I would. I haven't seen a working anticheat that doesn't screw over the legitimate player.

80-100ms is the standard for any remotely decent online competitive shooter.