FartyBumBumGuff

Crim Cabs Han Veo

I'm giving away 10 Han Veo 4 slot Crim Cabs edition this week, or trying to, I'm expanding my taxi business. I tried trading one a couple of days ago but lost connection before I could. Last night the weather was bad so the internet was too slow to even log into steam so I couldn't play. Hopefully I'll have better luck later. Request one here and I'll put one in the auction reserved for you, I keep trying to give them to new players I end up doing missions with but nearly all the time they can't trade yet. Pictures coming soon, I'm taking a USB stick with me tonight.

• Like 1

So sweet and generous of you. I am glad to see San Paro can be still a kind, giving place.

• Thanks 2

IGN: karmafull2

I am new and would love a sick car. would make my day honestly

if you are feeling really generous, you can also give my friend (IGN: xandreasx) one. we both started playing again (we played last time in 2016)

thanks for this generous deal

I'd be happy to join your taxi business, if you have health insurance it would be a plus since I seem to get into a lot of trouble while playing. (IGN: clubboba)

• Like 1

I will make a note of your names and put some in the auction later. It will be after 11pm in a little over 7 hours. The IGN, not sure what that means, is that your player name on APB because I need that to reserve the vehicle in your name. I have acted as insurance man before, I've given away cash before to angry players who got APB'd and lost their loot. Here are some pictures though they don't show off the pearlescent colour changing going on between red and yellow.

Can't post the pictures it doesn't work, wht is this insert image from URL bollocks even mean?

Merged.

It let me upload a profile picture why can't I post my own pictures here? I fecking hate computers they never work right

Merged.

It let me darg and drop my own picture into the profile image but I have to go get one off the internet to post here? So I have to go find somewhere that lets me post my pictures to get a URL so I can put them in these forums? Why not let me drag and drop my own pictures from my own compudder?

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

o6gH9BL.jpg

xYeY62z.jpg

4izR51F.jpg

zLMIfy1.jpg

TJkC4sI.jpg

amZKGyr.jpg

Merged.

If you see this freak, don't run away he doesn't smell as bad as he looks

hIZLnGG.jpg

BWuEdO8.jpg

uBFdMvU.jpg

Don't feed him after midnight or this'll happen

IXV8NRN.jpg

BLcNDPE.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

[image]

really toeing the line there, huh

10 hours ago, glaciers said:

really toeing the line there, huh

I'm not sure what you mean.

Merged.

I forgot to mention I'm on the EU server, I put the cars in the auction there I restricted them to the names of the people requesting.

13 minutes ago, Visionaireh said:

Okay, please give. I need four copies. I’ll pay

IGN: Hellscape

After I put three in the auction tonight it wouldn't let me duplicate any more so there must be a limit to how many I can do at once so it may take a couple of days to sort out. Shouldn't be difficult to edit crim into cop cabs. Are these characters all yours or are they different people?

22 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

After I put three in the auction tonight it wouldn't let me duplicate any more so there must be a limit to how many I can do at once so it may take a couple of days to sort out. Shouldn't be difficult to edit crim into cop cabs. Are these characters all yours or are they different people?

It’s for my friends and I.

4 minutes ago, Visionaireh said:

It’s for my friends and I.

Ok They cost $1 each, I'll keep you updated on the progress. It's going to take a while I'm busy until 11 pm so 18+ hours before i can start.

55 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Ok They cost $1 each, I'll keep you updated on the progress. It's going to take a while I'm busy until 11 pm so 18+ hours before i can start.

I’ll give you a million in-game$

I have been commissioned to make Taxis for enforcers as well now. Cop Cabs edition coming soon. Enforcers will also soon benefit from my benevolence. I have accepted the contract and in a temporary break from tradition, due to finding someone who's even more bloody rich than I am, by a long way I must say, I will be charging cash for them.  Once the contract is fulfilled all profits will go back into buying more stock for those less bloody rich than me.

I'll be giving away 10 Crim/Cop cabs next week as well.

Does anyone want a 2 slot looting "Crack" van, I haven't given one of those away for ages, every new player I see looting in a standard van can't trade yet. The Crack van goes where the crack van goes, how many crack vans nobody knows, I lost count at about 30 and was giving one or two a day away for weeks. Crack Van:-

xIfs4ia.jpg

Merged.

I was once on mission, got shot, spawned near someone elses crack van and tried to get in it even though I don't use the van for missions.

The Cop Cabs logo design is finished. I forgot to take USB jobbie with me so no new pictures yet. I'll be giving Crim and Cop cabs away in a few hours, I got the day off. Going to shovel a pie down me neck and fettle off soon. I'll probably be too drunk to play missions but I'll still be giving away crack vans and crim/cop cabs.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:52 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I have been commissioned to make Taxis for enforcers as well now. Cop Cabs edition coming soon. Enforcers will also soon benefit from my benevolence. I have accepted the contract and in a temporary break from tradition, due to finding someone who's even more bloody rich than I am, by a long way I must say, I will be charging cash for them.  Once the contract is fulfilled all profits will go back into buying more stock for those less bloody rich than me.

I'll be giving away 10 Crim/Cop cabs next week as well.

Does anyone want a 2 slot looting "Crack" van, I haven't given one of those away for ages, every new player I see looting in a standard van can't trade yet. The Crack van goes where the crack van goes, how many crack vans nobody knows, I lost count at about 30 and was giving one or two a day away for weeks. Crack Van:-

xIfs4ia.jpg

Merged.

I was once on mission, got shot, spawned near someone elses crack van and tried to get in it even though I don't use the van for missions.

I have seen this van about, I was wondering what that symbol was on top 😂

I call that thing on the roof mr hoppy, he looks like a space hopper. Ivan Dobskys Mr Hoppy, youtube him, my friend made that symbol just messing around and we kept it.  I hit the limit for now on how many vehicles I can duplicate. I accidentally gave away my last cop cab but I had one in the auction, I cancelled the auction but couldn't duplicate any more. I can probably make more later on but I don't know how many it will let me make.

Merged.

I've only just noticed that my cop cabs are crim faction only. The stock version is both factions. I was thinking it must have been an accessory I customised it with. I've been told it's the taxi sign on the roof which makes it unusable to cops. Hoping to fix that later. Sorry to those cops I gave unusable cars to, if you see me about you can trade it back and I'll edit the sign off the roof.

I gave two fairly new players, level 80's, Crack Vans and one gave me a 2 slot Han Veo Subaru. The Subaru has all sorts of fancy bits stuck on it and under faction it says useable by both. I took off everything I decorated the Han Veo taxi with apart from the wheels and paint job yet it still says crim faction only, what is different about the Han Veo Subaru apart from it's only 2 slot not 4? It has custom parts stuck on and a custom paint job, it's not an original paint job, I can tell because whoever made it included the word SUBARU as part of the subaru decal so when they copied it onto the other side of the car the SUBARU writing got reversed. Should have kept the writing separate so it could be flipped the right way on the other side.

I'm going to make another taxi soon, the bigger taxi you see, a broadwing, though I wont be giving those away, it's a 300,000 car compared to 50,000 for the Crim Cab.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Thank you. Do you have dump truck for sale?

That would be funny, customisable dump truck with a huge car plow and nitrous3 to get it going.

4 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

That would be funny, customisable dump truck with a huge car plow and nitrous3 to get it going.

If you make a 4 slot for me I will buy it from you.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

If you make a 4 slot for me I will buy it from you.

We can't buy dump trucks in the game though. It might be chaos with those monsters flying about scattering everything everywhere, the car plow could be like a ramp so instead of smashing the cars it launches them.

Just now, FartyBumBumGuff said:

We can't buy dump trucks in the game though. It might be chaos with those monsters flying about scattering everything everywhere, the car plow could be like a ramp so instead of smashing the cars it launches them.

Thanks. I'm on Jericho. Lemme know when it is up for sale.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Thanks. I'm on Jericho. Lemme know when it is up for sale.

I'm on the other one, Shitadell. I can't go to Jericho. Some people seem to have the ability to travel between the two, though if I could I don't think the game would work at all, I teleport all over the place as it is.