Ritual

01/19 Maintenance Announcement

Hello, everyone!

The standard server maintenance this week will take place on Wednesday, 01/19/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours.

Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

Thank you for your patience!

Ritual

P.S: This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for ease of access.

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

remove consumables

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Where is Sakebee?

Still around, just a busy busy bee. Ritual will be taking over the regular maintenance posts for a while to give me some breathing room.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

remove consumables

I kinda agree. Medspray bypasses the downside of not running clotting agent, so that one needs to go. Ammo box should probably be an orange mod, since currently you can stack it with the other deployable,

Satchel wouldn't be used much if mobile spawner didn't exist. You can occasionally kill players driving, but that's like a once a month thing. Most players spot them and turn out of the way, even if you placed it when out of line of sight. Maybe if it didn't beep it would actually be useful.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, BlatMan said:

I kinda agree. Medspray bypasses the downside of not running clotting agent, so that one needs to go. Ammo box should probably be an orange mod, since currently you can stack it with the other deployable, Satchel wouldn't be used much if mobile spawner didn't exist. You can occasionally kill players driving, but that's like a once a month thing. Most players spot them and turn out of the way, even if you placed it when out of line of sight. Maybe if it didn't beep it would actually be useful.

Meanwhile, I'm over here with best consumable Epinephrine... Which could easily be directly converted to a permanent modification, with no further balance tweaks being necessary. Although it'd be nice if they pulled back that nerf a bit, and lowered it to a 60 second cooldown (was originally 45 seconds, IIRC).

Can we have some life changing fix?For example why is there a cool down when you rent a weapon? The Down times are RNG sometimes you get 1-4min cool down upon usage and worst 8 hour cool down to be able to use the weapon! Wtf. 

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Can we have some life changing fix?For example why is there a cool down when you rent a weapon? The Down times are RNG sometimes you get 1-4min cool down upon usage and worst 8 hour cool down to be able to use the weapon! Wtf. 

8 hours? I have never seen this, must be very recent bug.

remove all consumables or at least epinephrine injector. I see some people using the epinephrine at least 10-15 times IN EVERY SINGLE MISSION (most of the time they use it when they are losing/playing against good enemies).

also buff thumper.

Edited by Uhtdred