ok

We need...T R E N C H C O A T S

Would you like Trenchcoats in-game?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Trenchcoats in-game?

• Yes
    • No

What about the badassery of The Matrix? Or Rorschach from Watchmen? Or even the winter clothing worn by BOTH the Axis and Allied forces of WWII???? 

Trench coats are f**king cool and classy as hell, like come on....

On 6/19/2018 at 5:15 PM, TrinityFSB said:

What about the badassery of The Matrix? Or Rorschach from Watchmen? Or even the winter clothing worn by BOTH the Axis and Allied forces of WWII???? 

Trench coats are f**king cool and classy as hell, like come on....

My first thought is Highlander followed by anything Shadowrun.

Thread edited, posts removed.

Make sure your posts are according to the rules. I do not wish to give you guys warnings. 

• Like 1

Yes trench coats ! It will finally give me the ability to finish my master piece Albert Wesker 

On 6/19/2018 at 11:53 AM, -Dan- said:

and-other-stories-shiny-trenchcoat.jpg

That thing sure looks amazing, but you'll look like a bit of an derp because it looks more like a silk bath robe.

Edited by VickyFox

2 hours ago, VickyFox said:

That thing sure looks amazing, but you'll look like a bit of an derp because it looks more like a silk bath robe.

Better than those people running around in bikinis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Better than those people running around in bikinis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That really didn't make your suggestion any more potent.

Hmmmm... Which is better running around in bikinis or a bath robe.

I don't think that picture did your suggestion and trench coats in general much justice.

Also don't be surprised when there is ultimate freedom on the internet, to the point people can be who they want with less risk of repercussions or negative responses than that of real life.

If people want to play as a women on APB then they can but cross dressing in real life is... brave.

But we know that most of the time it is just eye candy which is a disappointing to see being fairing common place to resort to just more skin on show.

Really need trench coats, maybe a new clothing type like pauldrons shoulder pads etc and bandoliers visible ones over the shoulder ones one each side and an x would be very nice

On 6/19/2018 at 7:53 AM, -Dan- said:

They are the most stylish type of clothing, the thing looks amazing

and-other-stories-shiny-trenchcoat.jpg

New Lengendary joker box incomming

HikerChris is gonna throw all his money at a trenchcoat.

If they're anything like the ones in PUBG, hell yeah! If they're like the ones in DCUO...maybe not.

Edited by (Xbox)PrinceOfNsanity

I believe the problem with trench coats were that because the engine is old there are physics limitations. Trench coats could never flow properly on the current engine which made them look a bit odd when they used to be in the game. (I think some NPCs still wear them?) I believe Sofia's coat is actually graphed to her model and her turn around animation is the only reason the coat moves like it does. Because of these limitations trench coats would look like one solid mass, it would probably clip with other clothing and maybe even the player model when moving around. Maybe we'll get more fancy clothing options when the engine upgrade is released and better physics are possible. Flowing clothing would be pretty great but as it stands it's not really possible at the moment. 😕

Hopefully one day? 🙂

Edited by CombatMedic02

2 hours ago, CombatMedic02 said:

I believe the problem with trench coats were that because the engine is old there are physics limitations. Trench coats could never flow properly on the current engine which made them look a bit odd when they used to be in the game. (I think some NPCs still wear them?) I believe Sofia's coat is actually graphed to her model and her turn around animation is the only reason the coat moves like it does. Because of these limitations trench coats would look like one solid mass, it would probably clip with other clothing and maybe even the player model when moving around. Maybe we'll get more fancy clothing options when the engine upgrade is released and better physics are possible. Flowing clothing would be pretty great but as it stands it's not really possible at the moment. 😕

Hopefully one day? 🙂

We got fedoras, so maybe this is the first step to all those Chicago mobsters and 1940's Jim Gordon/Inspector Gadget style detectives we want to create so bad. We have everything, the Fresno, the Tommy Gun, brogues, the cigars, all that's left is the coat and the transformation will be complete.

Speaking of PUBG, Sawed-Off Shotgun secondary. Oooh... *Throws my money at the screen.*

Edited by KiIIjoy

26 minutes ago, KiIIjoy said:

We got fedoras, so maybe this is the first step to all those Chicago mobsters and 1940's Jim Gordon/Inspector Gadget style detectives we want to create so bad. We have everything, the Fresno, the Tommy Gun, brogues, the cigars, all that's left is the coat and the transformation will be complete.

I didn't even think about that side of things, that would be pretty cool. 👍

I'm looking forward to seeing the new types of clothing and styles that will be possible once the engine can handle it. 😀

On 6/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, SelttikS said:

1410783-sofiavascucci0002.jpg

Mechanically close enough. not sure why there would a real issue with it over any other clothing item

Yes! Would love to have this amazing coat! 😃