Sign in to follow this  
PoshDoll

Just call it

On 1/17/2022 at 6:22 PM, AlienTM said:

If the CEO cant find to who to sell the game in US(which is normal-nobody gonna buy game with 30 players on the server)better travel to Europe once again and try to sell the game to company like My.com for example.I know that is known for its f2p/p2w titles but is still something.If he explain to them how far they have come in development -maybe the new company will assemble some team to keep working on the game.In worse case they just gonna keep the servers running.The cash shop is already reworked so i doubt they gonna change much

Aren’t game already sold to some sort of fake Chinese company? If yes, it is the end... right?

15 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Aren’t game already sold to some sort of fake Chinese company? If yes, it is the end... right?

They sold the rights to APB, but retained the rights to continue to develop and promote Reloaded. They can keep working on the game, but cant make any new ones. The Chinese company is maybe our only hope for something new. Hopefully they keep the in depth customization. One things for sure, those Chinese studios can pump out content fast.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:52 PM, DedGaem said:

I miss when Tiggs was flaming banned cheaters who were crying on forums and begging to be unbanned... it was the golden age of APB drama... that and FFbans,,, what a forum!~ Alas, all the snowflakes melted and LO killed the game.

I miss when Tiggs said the N word.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 3:13 AM, cowhorseman said:

thats cool

LO bad g1 good. enough thought g1 gms were abusive pricks that picked friends. oh and g1 never updated both games

or tried to do anything with them

you know you could read (i know scary) and see that matt is trying, but we got this thing in the working world called circumstances and deadlines and some times both of those just don't meet up and shit gos south

your asking for an old mistreated game to be improved ASAP while there working on atleast 3-4 projects they want one more being FE and that is porting a FULL game (you know all models assests world etc) into a new engine and making sure it works.

oh wait, there doing that to APB and if you ever picked up someone else project and tried to figure out what the fuck they were doing with it then finish it and undo any of there fuck ups or fix anything they left broken it takes a while. this isnt no 1-2 year project it's a 5-6+ project both games, and well right now the world isnt kind to anyone trying to make games

in short i'm sick of kids crying and saying there quitting. just quit no one cares or will miss you. if someone does give then a discord or steam not hard your just stupid

But after 10 years of empty promises and not a whole lot changing, no matter who owns the game then you can see why people lose the faith. I don't know where you got the 5 to 6 years thing from but they've had 10 of them already....and nothing. And I'm not just talking about the new engine but things in general. Let them leave, enough have already. You can scorn them but the numbers are only getting lower.

I keep coming back every so often, I'm still attached to the game despite knowing it won't change or get better. Guess I'm just seeing it till the end. The game as had 3 owners now and it's still largely a mess of a game, Little Orbit aren't changing that. If they do I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not expecting it.

Also in regards to earlier posts about a Chinese company? Since when?

• Like 2

It's not over for APB, the "engine upgrade" is still coming but with slightly older code, whether you like it or not I believe they're finishing importing everything over.

Then we can finally see content being added.

I just want to know what "up coming period" means still

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I just want to know what "up coming period" means still

upcoming
      adj   coming soon; forthcoming

Bild-2022-06-01-182826905.png

period
      a length or portion of time.

"he had long periods of depression"

There you go hope this helps.
Thought i was stupid aswell but nope, here are the correct definitions. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this