Sign in to follow this  
PoshDoll

Just call it

Not sure why you guys are still lying to our faces and try to keep the hope alive? You failed. You couldn't do what you wanted. You didn't have the money or the resources. The technology was too old so on and so forth. What are you really holding on to? A few whales that buy Joker Tickets from Armas MP? Really? What else is there that you could also monetize and sell? Hm, maybe buildings in Waterfront District. Considering players can't play there because potato pcs, maybe they would be down to buying a few condos up there, you know, for the view.

You guys somehow, and I am shocked to see it was possible, somehow managed to make the game even worse than the G1 times. Congratulations! 

Ban me if you want, don't really care. There is nothing much left of what I loved about APB:R anyway.

Posh out.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

i miss when goodbye posts were against the rules

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

What else is there that you could also monetize and sell? Hm, maybe buildings in Waterfront District. Considering players can't play there because potato pcs, maybe they would be down to buying a few condos up there, you know, for the view.

That's actually a great idea. Given APB is like Sims, basically a dress-up game with some shooting and driving here and there, I always thought having some instanced condos we could purchase and customize with Armas furniture would be an amazing addition to the game. 

The company would get a chance to make some good profit whilst we would be able to show off our interior designing skills. Pretty neat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, glaciers said:

God, me too.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, glaciers said:

Honesty It's exhausting seeing this kind of topics over and over again. You kill some time with something else while devs are doing their work. Or you play the game as it is right now.

But spreading made up unfounded theories and negative vibes in the community doesn't help anyone.

If anyone thinks he/she can do it better then go ahead. Apply at Little Orbit or create your own studio and make up your mind about game development based on real experiences.

I would totally understand the devs if they check the forums only once in a while because right now it's the wrong place to get motivation for their work with posts like these.

Let the devs either focus on the community or the engine upgrade. Can't have both since they're a small team.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, PoshDoll said:

Considering players can't play there because potato pcs

You say it like LO only cares about modern PCs but that isn't true, because here is the fun fact: Top-tier PCs can't play optimally either because the current engine doesn't like RTX cards, so RTX users can't play with any sorts of decent textures. Till the new engine goes live, they have no solution but to play on potato visuals as well.

• Like 1

At this point we have to wait till the big man returns from vacations and give us some overall update status.No point of keep making this angry topics we dont know sht after all..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
5 hours ago, glaciers said:

God, me too.

I'M LEAVING, I WONT PAY, THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE, THEY'RE IN ON IT

'Relax, ' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

On 1/15/2022 at 7:39 AM, glaciers said:

I miss when Tiggs was flaming banned cheaters who were crying on forums and begging to be unbanned... it was the golden age of APB drama... that and FFbans,,, what a forum!~ Alas, all the snowflakes melted and LO killed the game.

• Like 6

If the CEO cant find to who to sell the game in US(which is normal-nobody gonna buy game with 30 players on the server)better travel to Europe once again and try to sell the game to company like My.com for example.I know that is known for its f2p/p2w titles but is still something.If he explain to them how far they have come in development -maybe the new company will assemble some team to keep working on the game.In worse case they just gonna keep the servers running.The cash shop is already reworked so i doubt they gonna change much

Edited by AlienTM

1 hour ago, AlienTM said:

sell

they no longer own the ip, orbit cant sell apb to anyone

5 hours ago, glaciers said:

they no longer own the ip, orbit cant sell apb to anyone

They said that have all the rights to APB Reloaded.Btw after couple of years some1 heard about other game with the APB name from this Unit?I didnt..

Edited by AlienTM

17 hours ago, DedGaem said:

I miss when Tiggs was flaming banned cheaters who were crying on forums and begging to be unbanned... it was the golden age of APB drama... that and FFbans,,, what a forum!~ Alas, all the snowflakes melted and LO killed the game.

Sir, you're ma nu hero! FFbans site was pure platinum, la crème de la crème! Sigh, I miss it.

10 minutes ago, GoPlayUWO said:

Sir, you're ma nu hero! FFbans site was pure platinum, la crème de la crème! Sigh, I miss it.

If you ever wanna take a trip down memory lane, sites still up afaik.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fasalina said:

FFBans was better content then APB right now. 

the only thing missin for me was the actual info how exactly the players got ban(for what type of cheatin)

Edited by AlienTM

The cathartic nature of seeing names come up on FFbans wasn't really a good thing, as much as a lot of us (me included) reveled in it at the time. It was more a symptom of how absolutely shite and toxic the game was.

(Still note that quite a few prominent people who were on there and subsequently unbanned by LO were never quite as good when they came back. Coincidence though, I'm sure)

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 7:00 AM, PoshDoll said:

Not sure why you guys are still lying to our faces and try to keep the hope alive? You failed. You couldn't do what you wanted. You didn't have the money or the resources. The technology was too old so on and so forth. What are you really holding on to? A few whales that buy Joker Tickets from Armas MP? Really? What else is there that you could also monetize and sell? Hm, maybe buildings in Waterfront District. Considering players can't play there because potato pcs, maybe they would be down to buying a few condos up there, you know, for the view.

You guys somehow, and I am shocked to see it was possible, somehow managed to make the game even worse than the G1 times. Congratulations! 

Ban me if you want, don't really care. There is nothing much left of what I loved about APB:R anyway.

Posh out.

ok?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:52 AM, DedGaem said:

Memories are always pink.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, AlienTM said:

At this point we have to wait till the big man returns from vacations and give us some overall update status.No point of keep making this angry topics we dont know sht after all..

Give me some of that stuff you're takin, gonna make dealing with the Cobid insanity a lot easier. Oh i have some hot pictures of that Engine Upgrade by the way, they are right here.

Edited by Sniperturtle
  • Like 1

thats cool

LO bad g1 good. enough thought g1 gms were abusive pricks that picked friends. oh and g1 never updated both games

or tried to do anything with them

you know you could read (i know scary) and see that matt is trying, but we got this thing in the working world called circumstances and deadlines and some times both of those just don't meet up and shit gos south

your asking for an old mistreated game to be improved ASAP while there working on atleast 3-4 projects they want one more being FE and that is porting a FULL game (you know all models assests world etc) into a new engine and making sure it works.

oh wait, there doing that to APB and if you ever picked up someone else project and tried to figure out what the fuck they were doing with it then finish it and undo any of there fuck ups or fix anything they left broken it takes a while. this isnt no 1-2 year project it's a 5-6+ project both games, and well right now the world isnt kind to anyone trying to make games

in short i'm sick of kids crying and saying there quitting. just quit no one cares or will miss you. if someone does give then a discord or steam not hard your just stupid

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tumbies said:

Totally understandable... does anyone really believe the engine upgrade is actually coming out, even if the game was fully updated do you really think they wouldn't run into problems with mismanagement and this sh*tty player base? 

there are lurkers such as myself waiting to play again.

didn't NA get 2k players as soon as little orbit announced they had apb ?

who knows who is waiting and who new will play then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this