Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Can't Log in

Can't log in, error 11003-wrong password, And support Log-in page times out n crashes. 

Anyone Else who can't Log in

and no my caps were not locked. 😱

• Thanks 2

First thing I'd do is a password reset, on both APB and your associated Email. If you login with Steam, reset your Steam password too.

Someone named "AK" spammed phishing links in one of my Discord servers. Another member clicked it and the next day had to recover their Steam account.

If anyone sees someone with a name that starts with or is close to "AK" posting link in Discord, ban them from your Discord server and report them to Discord support.

I got a similar error code but it didn't end in 3 or say wrong password, just steam couldn't connect or something, I don't know how to fix it, I'll see if it works later. The game, steam, everything was set up on my friends computer by another fellow so I haven't a clue how any of it works, I'm not sure my friend does either so it may be goodbye APB, waste of 900 hours, if that's the case I'm not bothering with online games anymore, I'll just stick to offline ones where the saved data is stored where I can see it.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

It works now. They were having similar issues logging in for FE, and the Log in for the G1 support would not load. 

I've seen this happen before, so I wasn't too alarmed.

They probly blew a fuse or some yahoo bumped a cable rack at the Log in server.   🎛️

• Thanks 1

Hello,

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

- Azukii