Forumuser12312

Are the Little Orbit staff enjoying APB?

On 6/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, Lixil said:

I play the game on the regular basics. Don't get me wrong I'm super bad at it 😛 can't aim to save my life but I do very much enjoy playing. 

I play with players who give me advice on how to improve and I really have fun doing the missions. 

I also just have fun driving around for a long time just getting all dem tricks. 

I need some time to figure out how to make my avatar look decent too, everyone seems cooler then me UwU

you just need to wear purple

edit: my bad, almost forgot: UwU

Edited by gogol

I didnt expect so many replies o.o

giphy.gif

On 6/19/2018 at 9:20 PM, SelttikS said:

The trick is waayyy too much time in social.

I'm wayy too impatient for that lol.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:32 PM, BXNNXD said:

everyone is cooler than you

Apart from you, you can't be cooler than me :}

On 6/19/2018 at 9:46 PM, Ketog said:

i feel proud and sad at the same time .

You should feel proud!

On 6/19/2018 at 10:45 PM, SiiG said:

To dominate an above-average gameplay in APB this would require time and especially persistence, I remember when I started playing and I got horrible in the missions it was frustrating to min to get a result 2/20 at the end ... until I decided exploring my creativity and exploring more of the game's movement was where I learned and really discovered what APB was like.

Most beginners invest a lot of time in firmer, more rigid gameplay, but APB is about movement and tricks (not hacked tricks, these never) invest their time in these two points and you understand the essence of the game, nothing of shoot with weapons that allow you to fire on the move without loss of precision or damage, also nothing to stick to a unique style of play like playing only the short distance, playing only at medium distance, playing only from afar in APB you need to master a bit of everything even if you master more plays the short distance sooner or later the game will require you to play the long sleeves and you should be prepared for it.

Regarding the weapons do not trust descriptions, because in APB nothing prevents you from using a sniper at close range is enough only that you dominate the short distance and made it will also be at close range (but nothing to catch PMG and find that will cause damage to a target at 60 meters ... be it sensible).

About the visuals ... well you can get good results if you take some time to learn about the publisher's features (I'd love to see the methods of editing characters, symbols, cars refined in the future), it's up to you that most legal visuals of the game involve items only available in Marktplace, but do not martirize if your char is not as cool as the others because there are real artists in APB, you may have noticed this if you looked at the auction on the social server.

To conclude I would like to say that it is good to hear the staff members talking about the game, I would love to see feedback or even a live of Matt playing (I bet that both he and the spectators would laugh a lot), anyway we would like to read and to know more about the game experience of the staff members, will one day see 1 vs 1 of lixil and selali?

Probably my English must be horrible for the natives of the language ... I apologize for this ...

I take my sweet time to learn the game, I know it will take time but I get a lot of advice from players when I play. That's the only way for me to learn. Also, I don't know if Matt has enough time for that (keep in mind he is a CEO). And @Selali vs me? Psh I'd win in a heartbeat 😄

We do have a play with staff events on weekends though, it's on stop now due to some of them being in Australia.

On 6/20/2018 at 3:44 AM, Seadee said:

Speak to Wigglie not sure if he is on the forum... but if you can find him, he is a Wizard in the character creator. 

762ZERd.png0fPg7hL.pngUJjqLp9.png

Woooot that looks awesome o,o

On 6/20/2018 at 6:37 AM, Sergsininia said:

Sorry, reminded me of this song.

If you ever need help or tricks in game, I'm sure the community is glad to provide!

I personally am.

LOL, thanks for that song. And thank you! I will defo ask for help!

On 6/20/2018 at 8:48 AM, Moruci said:

It does take time, and practice. Same with your aim and everything else (though that is something I still struggle with). I'm nowhere near as talented as a lot of people on here when it comes to customization, but I often look at others and get ideas and try to come up with things. I only recently figured out how to make skin tone symbols to put on clothing, and I'm really proud of myself. So, I think you'll definitely get there one day. But I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying yourself! I hope you continue to have fun with the game! ❤️

I only have 80 hours in the game xD so yeah I know it will take time 😄 but hey at least you figured something! I'm proud of you as well!

20 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

That's a lie. My character looks like a human form of a shitpost.

I doubt that!

14 hours ago, Salvick said:

Having so many talented players all around the world who would gladly help I think you'll find yourself in love with this game pretty soon if you aren't already, I always admire the talent and effort that everyone puts on their characters and creations which inspires me to try myself to improve my own ones taking ideas and asking every time I need advice.

Why don't you set some sort of regular event where you ask players for help, so you could watch a live stream of  a different player every time, arranging with them a session to help you out with the customization features of the game?

I don't know if this is a good idea or it is possible for you at all @Lixil but I think it would be a great interaction with the community at the same time that a lot of beginners and anyone else who wants to learn from others could join if they see something like this announced regularly and I'm pretty sure the streamers would love it, although I'm not very informed about the streamers scene tbh.

I'll be looking forward to see more staff ingame and even play whenever is possible! ❤️

I already love this game and the community both are great! (Altho the game will update). I do watch live streams already and talk to the streamers when I have a spare moment or two, but I might just ask for customization help. I even MIGHT stream the game myself... maybe <.< still debating that.

3 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Map knowledge. You gotta have map knowledge. That is the biggest key to getting good at APB. Knowing common routes, choke points, and assault pathways.

As far as cooler looking.... It's all the ARMAS gear.

Map knowledge I can bearly find that park in the Financial. But I shall do my best! 

2 hours ago, gogol said:

you just need to wear purple

edit: my bad, almost forgot: UwU

I wear leather tho :c and it's black OwO

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Apart from you, you can't be cooler than me :}

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

I take my sweet time to learn the game, I know it will take time but I get a lot of advice from players when I play. That's the only way for me to learn. Also, I don't know if Matt has enough time for that (keep in mind he is a CEO). And @Selali vs me? Psh I'd win in a heartbeat 😄

Well.. how about a match of you AND @Selali against Matt? whats the worst that can happen? get fired?😅

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

I doubt that!

Ha. You can doubt it all you want. I'll send you a screenshot when I get home from work and college. 

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

I wear leather tho :c and it's black OwO

You can never go wrong with black leather.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Necromancer66 said:

Well.. how about a match of you AND @Selali against Matt? whats the worst that can happen? get fired?😅

I'd rather keep my job 😄

2 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

@Lixil

When could we expect to see you playing in Citadel?

I was just playing on Citadel 😮

2 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

Ha. You can doubt it all you want. I'll send you a screenshot when I get home from work and college. 

Works!

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

You can never go wrong with black leather.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Noice, gif only replies and the slider on the glootes turned to maximus. Im diggin this thread.

Oh I wish I played apb, hopefully soon as the game gets updated. Would love to group with Lixil, Selali or Matt or any of the devs. Maybe not Matt, I might purposely tk him and he'l end up banning me. 

46 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I'd rather keep my job 😄

I was just playing on Citadel 😮

Works!

giphy.gif

Any GM's play on Jericho? Eh. About to get off work but I got quite some time of college left. Ugh I'm so tired of work and college. I just wanna get to APB

1 minute ago, YeOldLegends said:

Any GM's play on Jericho? Eh. About to get off work but I got quite some time of college left. Ugh I'm so tired of work and college. I just wanna get to APB

Yes, I'm sure some of them have private accounts. 

24 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Noice, gif only replies and the slider on the glootes turned to maximus. Im diggin this thread.

Oh I wish I played apb, hopefully soon as the game gets updated. Would love to group with Lixil, Selali or Matt or any of the devs. Maybe not Matt, I might purposely tk him and he'l end up banning me. 

I will be waiting 😄

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Yes, I'm sure some of them have private accounts. 

I will be waiting 😄

Question aside from this thread topic. The volunteer GM's thing was that over with? Were all applications went over?

1 minute ago, YeOldLegends said:

Question aside from this thread topic. The volunteer GM's thing was that over with? Were all applications went over?

Nope, all applicants who applied will get a yes or a no. I do also have an interview with those that have a yes so it takes a bit. I do still have 600+ applications to go through. 800+ applied. 

Just now, Lixil said:

Nope, all applicants who applied will get a yes or a no. I do also have an interview with those that have a yes so it takes a bit. I do still have 600+ applications to go through. 800+ applied. 

Yeeet. I feel for you. Gawd damn. Alright, I'm heading out of work. Cya tonight or tomorrow

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

That is a mind-boggling amount of applicants. I'm amazed. Specially given the average daily online pop.

I'm guessing it'll take some time and effort to filter them out and get it down to reasonable amount of candidates.

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I do still have 600+ applications to go through. 800+ applied. 

Dear lawd we don't have that many people playing most days 😛

Let's be Honest, the Community shock they experienced only came because of the probability of them missing any Experience with PvP Online shooter Communities. This community has always been like this and not even LO will ever change that. Let's be honest, this community is like the silly person child of the League of Legends and Dota 2 community. And i don't believe anyone actually enjoys playing this, we are mostly just here because of the lack of alternatives.

2 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Let's be Honest, the Community shock they experienced only came because of the probability of them missing any Experience with PvP Online shooter Communities. This community has always been like this and not even LO will ever change that. Let's be honest, this community is like the silly person child of the League of Legends and Dota 2 community. And i don't believe anyone actually enjoys playing this, we are mostly just here because of the lack of alternatives.

So eager to whitewash the whole playerbase as a barren toxic wasteland. I wonder why.

Also you do realize enjoying APB alongside other (more modern) games is perfectly doable right?

On 6/20/2018 at 12:44 PM, Seadee said:

Speak to Wigglie not sure if he is on the forum... but if you can find him, he is a Wizard in the character creator. 

762ZERd.png0fPg7hL.pngUJjqLp9.png

Holy buttocks, Batman!

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Can I still apply, then?

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

3 hours ago, Chinook said:

That is a mind-boggling amount of applicants. I'm amazed. Specially given the average daily online pop.

I'm guessing it'll take some time and effort to filter them out and get it down to reasonable amount of candidates.

Yeah, but remember that there are players applying for APB and Fallen Earth, besides also server worlds.

8 hours ago, Lixil said:

SNBzqlF.png

4Qg2vOa.png

How do you like it Lixil? Its a work of art isn't it? How do you like it? Rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.

EDIT: and im not even done with it yet.

Edited by YeOldLegends

On 6/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Map knowledge. You gotta have map knowledge. That is the biggest key to getting good at APB. Knowing common routes, choke points, and assault pathways.

As far as cooler looking.... It's all the ARMAS gear.

how do you guys do theses pictures with your caracther informations ? Photoshop ?