Forumuser12312

Are the Little Orbit staff enjoying APB?

I was wondering if Little Orbit is enjoying APB, since much of the new Little Orbit staff haven't had previous exposure to it, and it may have been a completely different genre to what they were expecting when they signed up.

I saw a few posts from Matt Scott saying some of the things he liked about it and I was wondering what other staffers think too. For example, what they like/dislike about it, or what they would like to improve. 🙂

• Like 2

nobody can enjoying apb becouse the server are damn laggy. stupid ddos stuff its frustrating.

1 hour ago, MitneAlt said:

Probably the biggest letdown was us, community.

Ah yeah the people who frequently have to announce how toxic the community is while being the sole core of the issue with their constant negativity.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Ah yeah the people who frequently have to announce how toxic the community is while being the sole core of the issue with their constant negativity.

I like your post for you fam, I got chu

I rather think they enjoyed the gameplay, so long as the servers were stable. They're human too, I'm sure they would get upset over the issues and problems thrown their way that have been unreasonable. Like the people who DDoS our servers...

5 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I wish I could give you more than 1 like for a post.

It's hard to really enjoy anything that is WORK

They'd probably like it more if it wasn't their job.

7 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

They're human too,

You what? How dare you. They came from the sky, from the Orbit to save us all.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess no.

Especially considering the state of their game knowledge implying a lack of playing the game.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

i mean they obviously either like something about apb or something about what apb could be, otherwise they wouldn’t have used this game to switch up their entire company 

11 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

IKR, Maby ppl should focus on their own behaviors first before calling others out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

Hope so. Hard to work on a game you don't enjoy. 

Wrong, 

We improve the game because we like it, and we like to see the game improve 🙂

11 minutes ago, Unreal said:

Wrong, 

We improve the game because we like it, and we like to see the game improve 🙂

Talkin' about the devs.

I play the game on the regular basics. Don't get me wrong I'm super bad at it 😛 can't aim to save my life but I do very much enjoy playing. 

I play with players who give me advice on how to improve and I really have fun doing the missions. 

I also just have fun driving around for a long time just getting all dem tricks. 

I need some time to figure out how to make my avatar look decent too, everyone seems cooler then me UwU

• Like 19

Just now, Lixil said:

I play the game on the regular basics. Don't get me wrong I'm super bad at it 😛 can't aim to save my life but I do very much enjoy playing. 

I play with players who give me advice on how to improve and I really have fun doing the missions. 

I also just have fun driving around for a long time just getting all dem tricks. 

I need some time to figure out how to make my avatar look decent too, everyone seems cooler then me UwU

everyone is cooler than you

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

The trick is waayyy too much time in social.

25 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

The trick is waayyy too much time in social.

i feel proud and sad at the same time .

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

To dominate an above-average gameplay in APB this would require time and especially persistence, I remember when I started playing and I got horrible in the missions it was frustrating to min to get a result 2/20 at the end ... until I decided exploring my creativity and exploring more of the game's movement was where I learned and really discovered what APB was like.

Most beginners invest a lot of time in firmer, more rigid gameplay, but APB is about movement and tricks (not hacked tricks, these never) invest their time in these two points and you understand the essence of the game, nothing of shoot with weapons that allow you to fire on the move without loss of precision or damage, also nothing to stick to a unique style of play like playing only the short distance, playing only at medium distance, playing only from afar in APB you need to master a bit of everything even if you master more plays the short distance sooner or later the game will require you to play the long sleeves and you should be prepared for it.

Regarding the weapons do not trust descriptions, because in APB nothing prevents you from using a sniper at close range is enough only that you dominate the short distance and made it will also be at close range (but nothing to catch PMG and find that will cause damage to a target at 60 meters ... be it sensible).

About the visuals ... well you can get good results if you take some time to learn about the publisher's features (I'd love to see the methods of editing characters, symbols, cars refined in the future), it's up to you that most legal visuals of the game involve items only available in Marktplace, but do not martirize if your char is not as cool as the others because there are real artists in APB, you may have noticed this if you looked at the auction on the social server.

To conclude I would like to say that it is good to hear the staff members talking about the game, I would love to see feedback or even a live of Matt playing (I bet that both he and the spectators would laugh a lot), anyway we would like to read and to know more about the game experience of the staff members, will one day see 1 vs 1 of lixil and selali?

Probably my English must be horrible for the natives of the language ... I apologize for this ...

8 hours ago, Lixil said:

Speak to Wigglie not sure if he is on the forum... but if you can find him, he is a Wizard in the character creator. 

762ZERd.png0fPg7hL.pngUJjqLp9.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lixil said:

Sorry, reminded me of this song.

If you ever need help or tricks in game, I'm sure the community is glad to provide!

I personally am.

13 hours ago, Lixil said:

It does take time, and practice. Same with your aim and everything else (though that is something I still struggle with). I'm nowhere near as talented as a lot of people on here when it comes to customization, but I often look at others and get ideas and try to come up with things. I only recently figured out how to make skin tone symbols to put on clothing, and I'm really proud of myself. So, I think you'll definitely get there one day. But I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying yourself! I hope you continue to have fun with the game! ❤️

19 hours ago, Lixil said:

That's a lie. My character looks like a human form of a shitpost.

On 6/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, Lixil said:

Having so many talented players all around the world who would gladly help I think you'll find yourself in love with this game pretty soon if you aren't already, I always admire the talent and effort that everyone puts on their characters and creations which inspires me to try myself to improve my own ones taking ideas and asking every time I need advice.

Why don't you set some sort of regular event where you ask players for help, so you could watch a live stream of  a different player every time, arranging with them a session to help you out with the customization features of the game?

I don't know if this is a good idea or it is possible for you at all @Lixil but I think it would be a great interaction with the community at the same time that a lot of beginners and anyone else who wants to learn from others could join if they see something like this announced regularly and I'm pretty sure the streamers would love it, although I'm not very informed about the streamers scene tbh.

I'll be looking forward to see more staff ingame and even play whenever is possible! ❤️

On 6/19/2018 at 7:31 PM, Lixil said:

Map knowledge. You gotta have map knowledge. That is the biggest key to getting good at APB. Knowing common routes, choke points, and assault pathways.

As far as cooler looking.... It's all the ARMAS gear.