Sakebee

1/05 Maintenance Announcement

Happy New Year, everyone!

We hope you had a wonderful holiday. This week we will have our usual server maintenance on Wednesday, 1/05/2022. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

27 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

We hope you had a wonderful holiday

Was no Holiday for Legits, You guys let desegregation run into and thru xmas, Deeming the Xmas Event a Golds Only.

Pretty much the entire game is a Golds/Hax Only game, Oh n let me throw in the blatant racists going by a name that is similar to an ice cream flavor, that likes to call our southern brothers Maciak monkeys, while suffering from Grandioso Narcism.

Oh am I being a 'Dry Snitch',,,Yep, I'm dry snitchen cuz Reporting with chat times n proof does nadda. 

So one of the things I got for Xmas was a VR set n because APB has become so Cringe.

So with that I probly spent bout 60. on new games, requiring me to join Face book again. n My god has it rotted into a simple app link platform, But I'm not here to Brag about my device. I'm saying this specifically to the attention of your Dev that decided to let racists, golds, hackers come to bronze and farm.

Now regardless of what U did, I woulda still got my VR, but I sure wouldn't have had to spend as much seeking a replacement for this game, n would have spent some on joker tickets. Your actions and the lack of action from the missing token Ceo Guarantee I'll never spent on this game until it is sold to a reputable firm, with honorable staff.

I will continue spending My money elsewhere, possibly finding a an outside hobby, seeing the Grass. But no matter what u do, ie resegregation, decent anti cheat, new content, free volcanos ect, U get Nothing from Me, not a Dime. 

• Like 1

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Was no Holiday for Legits, You guys let desegregation run into and thru xmas, Deeming the Xmas Event a Golds Only.

Pretty much the entire game is a Golds/Hax Only game, Oh n let me throw in the blatant racists going by a name that is similar to an ice cream flavor, that likes to call our southern brothers Maciak monkeys, while suffering from Grandioso Narcism.

Oh am I being a 'Dry Snitch',,,Yep, I'm dry snitchen cuz Reporting with chat times n proof does nadda. 

So one of the things I got for Xmas was a VR set n because APB has become so Cringe.

So with that I probly spent bout 60. on new games, requiring me to join Face book again. n My god has it rotted into a simple app link platform, But I'm not here to Brag about my device. I'm saying this specifically to the attention of your Dev that decided to let racists, golds, hackers come to bronze and farm.

Now regardless of what U did, I woulda still got my VR, but I sure wouldn't have had to spend as much seeking a replacement for this game, n would have spent some on joker tickets. Your actions and the lack of action from the missing token Ceo Guarantee I'll never spent on this game until it is sold to a reputable firm, with honorable staff.

I will continue spending My money elsewhere, possibly finding a an outside hobby, seeing the Grass. But no matter what u do, ie resegregation, decent anti cheat, new content, free volcanos ect, U get Nothing from Me, not a Dime. 

can we make this a copy pasta?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Bye then.

LO ded?

Where is the apology for the lack of updates?
Where is the new road (lie)map?!
Lazy Orbit.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 7:00 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

You're far worse and more cancerous than former players like A**e P**lic, V****gu*a, *r*sh and Yer***ia mixed together. 26 years has passed and  you're still typing "I'll never play this game again, you'll see my money nomore, I will find another hobby or better games" over and over. Why so mad? We are not imbeciles (debatable, I guess), we perfectly understood how you feel right now. Find another game or hobby (FOR REAL) and move on. I suggest you to play Uncharted Waters Online. Wonderful game. It's F2P and you even can play it while running APB (I did it many times) if you decide to return. Talking about new hobbies, considering you keep underlining you have money to spend, what about stamps and coins??? 

3 hours ago, GoPlayUWO said:

Why so mad? We are not imbeciles (debatable, I guess)

First off, You are not "We", I do not know You or any of these alleged names you talk about, and therefore your opinion is Inert.

But since you pried into My affairs;

Why have I repeated my distrust and dislikes of L.O., Because they obviously dint get the hint.

Why do I talk about having money to spend? I'm not rich, I am simply showing the dev what money would have gone to APB, and or that I am or was a paying customer, and will not spend due to the specific actions of that dev.

Why so mad?  Well because over time I've put in about 2900. dollars, to have them render it all useless by desegregating so crooked hackers, pro golds, narcissist's, racist's and other sociopaths could farm bronze/green.

BTW If i ever see a game with a title even close to UWO, I wont play it just because you mentioned it. 

I might even go in n make a symbol that says bad things about UWO.

Go ahead, Poke the Crazy Man 🤪

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GoPlayUWO said:

Why so mad? We are not imbeciles (debatable, I guess)

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

First off, You are not "We".

Why so mad?  Well because over time I've put in about 2900. dollars, (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Right, I am not THE imbecile... 

15 hours ago, GoPlayUWO said:

(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Yea, I guess I learned the Hard way

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:00 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Totally agree with you. I love this game, but I hate what happens to it. Is it really impossible to find the time to somehow change the situation with the selection of the enemy. Spend a week or two on this. This is the main reason for the players leaving. I do not understand...

2900? I can build at least 3 PCs that run APB +120fps with that cash. That's even including getting a GTX 1070/1080 off the inflated used GPU market. Might be worth saving future in game purchases for a better PC. Maybe you'll see just how much better you can play when the game's not constantly stuttering.