Sign in to follow this  
FartyBumBumGuff

What did you all get for your christmas event JT's?

I've seen quite a few new Vegas 4x4's flying around, I'm assuming they're new because they haven't been painted, I'm sure I saw more than usual flying about last night.

Dint Get Pattootie for Xmas, Zero. Cuz I'm not Gold nor do I Cheat, n after Devs stomping down legits with desegregation, then they have the audacity to run events n gun games for all the cheaters n golds, n call it Christmas.

While the Dev in question and said cheaters point at the Bronzies who are not Invited, n Laugh

• Thanks 1

I'm not gold or cheat and got lag with unstable wifi and enemies teleporting all over the show with invincibility frames because they or me aren't actually where the screen is showing them or me to be at that moment but still managed to earn 8,500 JT for the event even though I can't complete it because I'll never get to level 12 weapon tier unless everyone stops running around and lets me shoot them. 

Merged.

I'm starting to come across other players who shit themselves all the time, one old man character I came across on the event had shit all down his pants and puke down his shirt, he'd done a better job on the shade of his puke than I have on mine, mines a bit yellow. My puke/shit splatter design has changed a bit, I used an effect so it didn't have solid edges and the effect has changed to a graffiti effect which has ruined the puke stain, changed it back to scratches but it still needs some work. I haven't worn my vomit stained top for a while though, prefer to just run around in shit stained underpants to show off the sniff my crack tattoo and the crazy face tattoo on my back

2 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I'm starting to come across other players who shit themselves all the time, one old man character had shit all down his pants and puke down his shirt, he'd done a better job on the shade of his puke than I have on mine, mines a bit yellow. My puke/shit splatter design has changed a bit, I used an effect so it didn't have solid edges and the effect has changed to a graffiti effect which has ruined the puke stain, changed it back to scratches but it still needs some work. I haven't worn my vomit stained top for a while though, prefer to just run around in shit stained underpants to show off the sniff my crack tattoo and the crazy face tattoo on my back

Be all you can’t be. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Be all you can’t be. 

Now matter how much cider I drink I'll never shit myself that much. I think I've started a trend because I played since easter this year and until a few weeks ago never came across anyone else with the same affliction

Don't play rehashed events for garbage rewards for amount of time invested 

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Don't play rehashed events for garbage rewards for amount of time invested 

I wouldn't call almost 10,000 JT garbage rewards, you can buy a lot for that

• Thanks 1

Bought an nssw jt3....from 4000 saved up and 6000jt from event.....Xd.....looking to sell moirai s23 3 slot ($235k) and ul3 h.h ($800k) to get a sniper to finish my collection of one of every gun.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

Sign in to follow this