Preme

ENABLE THREAT SEGREGATION

On 1/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, greenfield said:

do that and dethreating will be back.

Then base threat on kills and not mission score.

Literally it's in the word: "Threat". Threat doesn't mean i can open doors and windows, or i can steal cars, "threat" means i can give you a shit time.

Also:

The problem with dethreating is not that it happens, but that it leads to bronze players being forced to play against high(er) threat golds in bronze/silver costumes. Your solution: Just let them play against them regularily so nobody can complain any more.

Edited by Sniperturtle
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 9:01 AM, Sniperturtle said:

Just let them play against them regularily so nobody can complain any more.

Idk men, doubt that's ever possible 

Even when bringing a bunch of silver and bronze buddies to a dead server

Edited by Bruhd101

23 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

Idk men, doubt that's ever possible 

Even when bringing a bunch of silver and bronze buddies to a dead server

Just yesterday had one rank 30 grouping up with me and asking me "How can i level up fast?" - to which i just thought: "Man i have no idea if this game is even going to be around still by the time you would hit 195."

And was not the only new player i saw that day.

There are new players, very few but if LO didn't completely eff up the system they could revive the game - at least on Citadel. But apparently Jericho is so much more important that the actual demographic heavyweight in this game doesn't matter.

9 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Just yesterday had one rank 30 grouping up with me and asking me "How can i level up fast?" - to which i just thought: "Man i have no idea if this game is even going to be around still by the time you would hit 195."

And was not the only new player i saw that day.

There are new players, very few but if LO didn't completely eff up the system they could revive the game - at least on Citadel. But apparently Jericho is so much more important that the actual demographic heavyweight in this game doesn't matter.

that explains it all i know Citadel is active while where am at (Jericho) is probably has only 1 district actually active (last time I check around December) 

3 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

that explains it all i know Citadel is active while where am at (Jericho) is probably has only 1 district actually active (last time I check around December) 

Sucks for you guys, but at this point merging Jericho and Citadel on a UK server may have been a better solution than removing threat districts altogether. The removal of threat districts will only slow down the decay of Jericho by a few months, but it accelerates it massively on Citadel.