Preme

ENABLE THREAT SEGREGATION

On 1/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, greenfield said:

do that and dethreating will be back.

Then base threat on kills and not mission score.

Literally it's in the word: "Threat". Threat doesn't mean i can open doors and windows, or i can steal cars, "threat" means i can give you a shit time.

Also:

The problem with dethreating is not that it happens, but that it leads to bronze players being forced to play against high(er) threat golds in bronze/silver costumes. Your solution: Just let them play against them regularily so nobody can complain any more.

Edited by Sniperturtle
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 9:01 AM, Sniperturtle said:

Just let them play against them regularily so nobody can complain any more.

Idk men, doubt that's ever possible 

Even when bringing a bunch of silver and bronze buddies to a dead server

Edited by Bruhd101

23 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

Idk men, doubt that's ever possible 

Even when bringing a bunch of silver and bronze buddies to a dead server

Just yesterday had one rank 30 grouping up with me and asking me "How can i level up fast?" - to which i just thought: "Man i have no idea if this game is even going to be around still by the time you would hit 195."

And was not the only new player i saw that day.

There are new players, very few but if LO didn't completely eff up the system they could revive the game - at least on Citadel. But apparently Jericho is so much more important that the actual demographic heavyweight in this game doesn't matter.

9 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Just yesterday had one rank 30 grouping up with me and asking me "How can i level up fast?" - to which i just thought: "Man i have no idea if this game is even going to be around still by the time you would hit 195."

And was not the only new player i saw that day.

There are new players, very few but if LO didn't completely eff up the system they could revive the game - at least on Citadel. But apparently Jericho is so much more important that the actual demographic heavyweight in this game doesn't matter.

that explains it all i know Citadel is active while where am at (Jericho) is probably has only 1 district actually active (last time I check around December) 

3 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

that explains it all i know Citadel is active while where am at (Jericho) is probably has only 1 district actually active (last time I check around December) 

Sucks for you guys, but at this point merging Jericho and Citadel on a UK server may have been a better solution than removing threat districts altogether. The removal of threat districts will only slow down the decay of Jericho by a few months, but it accelerates it massively on Citadel.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Saxtus said:

Thread segregation requires higher population than the one currently this game has.

No, thread segregation was already there including the low pop. Now its the reason for even a lower pop.a great change right? 

Merged.

So my apb folks, as you see the thread segrregation did sooooo much good right? 

Enjoying yor games now?... with the 2 other people left? 😆

Merged.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, LilyRain said:

No, let the dethreaters be feasted upon.

So they can buy cheats and come back? 

Edited by Preme

3 hours ago, Preme said:

So they can buy cheats and come back? 

Does that scare you?

So they get what they deserve. They decided to blatantly feast upon those new to the game even though LO declared dethreating bannable. Scum do not deserve mercy, period. Whatever they try next is of no leverage to them.

And it isn't like they didn't already try. Some cheated and not only died/got_arrested a decent number of times but also lost missions. APB's rules are strict, plus there are no known cheats for APB that provide God Mode. Dethreaters are not good enough to be a threat, not even with cheats.

4 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Does that scare you?

So they get what they deserve. They decided to blatantly feast upon those new to the game even though LO declared dethreating bannable. Scum do not deserve mercy, period. Whatever they try next is of no leverage to them.

And it isn't like they didn't already try. Some cheated and not only died/got_arrested a decent number of times but also lost missions. APB's rules are strict, plus there are no known cheats for APB that provide God Mode. Dethreaters are not good enough to be a threat, not even with cheats.

Are you the only one playing game? 

Good job for getting a few arrest and wins to cheaters but the other 90% is still suffering. 

Just because you are sooooo good and able to manage doesnt mean everybody else can

Game is supose to be amusing on its own, instead of being a game where someone with no self worth will use it to fill their empty holes. 

I hate dethreaters too but a dethreaters doesnt want anything else than a scummy win because of being scared or lacking what it takes to be a real gold yet wanting to be on that level.

So, when the dethreater cant beat the real gold, it will get very frustrated and thats when cheating becomes a solution for them because they still crave that feeling of winning but they just cant get it so they start cheating instead. 

You got to learn to understand others before taking words so personal lily, its not always only about you. 

4 minutes ago, Preme said:

Are you the only one playing game? 

Good job for getting a few arrest and wins to cheaters but the other 90% is still suffering. 

Just because you are sooooo good and able to manage doesnt mean everybody else can

Game is supose to be amusing on its own, instead of being a game where someone with no self worth will use it to fill their empty holes. 

I hate dethreaters too but a dethreaters doesnt want anything else than a scummy win because of being scared or lacking what it takes to be a real gold yet wanting to be on that level.

So, when the dethreater cant beat the real gold, it will get very frustrated and thats when cheating becomes a solution for them because they still crave that feeling of winning but they just cant get it so they start cheating instead. 

You got to learn to understand others before taking words so personal lily, its not always only about you. 

- Let's see here. I didn't make this about me. I simply stated facts. There are numerous cheaters who cheated and still got destroyed and I was lucky to be a part of some of them, others lost live on Twitch.

- Breaking Terms of Service is not a "solution". Cheating is cheating, irrespective of the reason behind it. Those who think it is a solution can start at fixing themselves first.

- Rather than ask people to "understand" those who cheat, perhaps ask Cheaters to READ & UNDERSTAND the rules they agreed to when they started playing the game.

I am sorry, there are no excuses to be made here for such people.

5 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

- Let's see here. I didn't make this about me. I simply stated facts. There are numerous cheaters who cheated and still got destroyed and I was lucky to be a part of some of them, others lost live on Twitch.

- Breaking Terms of Service is not a "solution". Cheating is cheating, irrespective of the reason behind it. Those who think it is a solution can start at fixing themselves first.

- Rather than ask people to "understand" those who cheat, perhaps ask Cheaters to READ & UNDERSTAND the rules they agreed to when they started playing the game.

I am sorry, there are no excuses to be made here for such people.

Im sorry to say this but you are terribly confused with yourself, might be because apb forums is the only way you get to interract with other people but thats your life 😛

let me clear things up for you and you must listen carefully without feeling attacked okay?

you said let dethreaters be fasted up on, and i explained why that makes them turn in to cheaters. Which then becomes another problem. But then you take it in as im trying to show sympathy for cheaters by understanding them. 

No lily i hate cheaters and dethreaters more than anyone else in this game because i love apb.

But to solve a problem you must first understand where it comes from. Thats how you can move foreward. 

Battling fire with fire doesnt stop the forest from burning down. 

1 hour ago, Preme said:

Im sorry to say this but you are terribly confused with yourself, might be because apb forums is the only way you get to interract with other people but thats your life 😛

let me clear things up for you and you must listen carefully without feeling attacked okay?

you said let dethreaters be fasted up on, and i explained why that makes them turn in to cheaters. Which then becomes another problem. But then you take it in as im trying to show sympathy for cheaters by understanding them. 

No lily i hate cheaters and dethreaters more than anyone else in this game because i love apb.

But to solve a problem you must first understand where it comes from. Thats how you can move foreward. 

Battling fire with fire doesnt stop the forest from burning down. 

Yeah well, the problem isn't with me. It is with you. You simply lack basic understanding.

Like, how will you exactly change their mindset?

You said it yourself: "but a dethreaters doesnt want anything else than a scummy win because of being scared or lacking what it takes to be a real gold yet wanting to be on that level".

Someone who doesn't want to improve themselves & instead simply resorts to cheating, WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES, is not worth considering.

7 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Yeah well, the problem isn't with me. It is with you. You simply lack basic understanding.

Like, how will you exactly change their mindset?

You said it yourself: "but a dethreaters doesnt want anything else than a scummy win because of being scared or lacking what it takes to be a real gold yet wanting to be on that level".

Someone who doesn't want to improve themselves & instead simply resorts to cheating, WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES, is not worth 

Not worth trying to change them instead restrict them from touching apb ever again. 

Ps its cute how you started with "yeah well"  😊

15 minutes ago, Preme said:

Not worth trying to change them instead restrict them from touching apb ever again. 

Ps its cute how you started with "yeah well"  😊

It is not that simple. Do you know of a way other than actually going to their homes and sending them to jail?

Please give LO the golden-recommendation that nobody before you knew was possible.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:07 AM, LilyRain said:

It is not that simple. Do you know of a way other than actually going to their homes and sending them to jail?

Please give LO the golden-recommendation that nobody before you knew was possible.

Give me their address

Merged.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:07 AM, LilyRain said:

😂😂😂😂😂 sending them to jail hahahahaha

The most annoying thing is that there is no easy way out of this situation. Realizing that you are meat, you play the role of meat to the end. You have to re-enter or ask for a kick. It's stupid. Jericho is dead. Beginners are meat. What is the benefit of this decision? It was possible to reconfigure the selection of opponents for a long time. You also have game logs, you have a bunch of messages on this topic, your population is clearly shrinking. The problem is in plain sight! This is easily solved by reconfiguration. Simple reconfiguration, no adventures. Why can't you find the time to do this? I can't understand. I'm sorry that you feel this way about this game.

I very rarely leave the game in a good mood. I'm silver. I've been playing for 10 years. I don't know how to fire a pistol in bursts. Jump with a duck. Twitch from side to side with OBIR. The game has a basis for development in different directions. But in 10 years APB has turned into a run-shoot shooter. Imagine if, instead of adding new guns, new cars, new driving mechanics were added, editors improved, and events not dedicated to shooting were organized. The game would have been different. And I think it would be much more interesting than a shooter.