proxie

Helicotper?

I'm buying a flying car soon with my JT earnings from the event. 2800 to 9,840 in just a few days. The Vegas 4 slot 4x4 is 10,000. It's 16 times better than the normal vegas because it flies.

10 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I'm buying a flying car soon with my JT earnings from the event. 2800 to 9,840 in just a few days. The Vegas 4 slot 4x4 is 10,000. It's 16 times better than the normal vegas because it flies.

Helicotper?

12 hours ago, proxie said:

Helicotper?

Just a car, I haven't figured out how to make it fly yet, my attempt at a jump was no better than with the original vegas which also seems easier to drive to me but I only had time for a quick test drive and the internet was being shit on the event so maybe it doesn't always drive like a shopping trolly on ice. I remember when I first got a growl, the computer couldn't keep up with it's speed and kept teleporting it into walls, the screen can't keep up with my running when using fragile, he'll skip frames constantly.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

3 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Just a car, I haven't figured out how to make it fly yet, my attempt at a jump was no better than with the original vegas which also seems easier to drive to me but I only had time for a quick test drive and the internet was being shit on the event so maybe it doesn't always drive like a shopping trolly on ice. I remember when I first got a growl, the computer couldn't keep up with it's speed and kept teleporting it into walls, the screen can't keep up with my running when using fragile, he'll skip frames constantly.

Helicotper?

23 minutes ago, proxie said:

Helicotper?

No just my experiMENTAL masala. I'm making turkey curry and didn't have enough cumin seeds left to make my garam masala so I've put some black cumin and ajwan seeds in there to make up the difference, I've just ground it up while the onions are cooking and it smells like it's going to be ve'y nice. I wouldn't mind a helicopter though.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 12/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

No just my experiMENTAL masala. I'm making turkey curry and didn't have enough cumin seeds left to make my garam masala so I've put some black cumin and ajwan seeds in there to make up the difference, I've just ground it up while the onions are cooking and it smells like it's going to be ve'y nice. I wouldn't mind a helicopter though.

Helicotper?

It would be nice to occasionally see a patrol helicopter or a TV news helicopter in the sky.

I wanted to make a helicopter concept. And there actually was one already made back in 2015. Its not happening in apb 😞 ^^

would be nice as animation in the background and such

but i don't think we wil be able to play with such things .... also our maps are so little

8 hours ago, imV said:

I wanted to make a helicopter concept. And there actually was one already made back in 2015. Its not happening in apb 😞 ^^

What

35 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What

Helicopter concept was made in like 2015. Recently i also wanted to make one but why would i waste time on something that would never be added. Unless you are talking about just some helicopters passing by just like cars. I meant actually usable helicopter that you can own, thats not happening 🙂

5 hours ago, imV said:

Helicopter concept was made in like 2015. Recently i also wanted to make one but why would i waste time on something that would never be added. Unless you are talking about just some helicopters passing by just like cars. I meant actually usable helicopter that you can own, thats not happening 🙂

I'm gonna need a link to this.

On 2/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

A link? Of a video that was posted here 7 years ago? 😁 Impossible, unless there is a way to look at all the content from the past with a way back machine. But i remember, the video showed a helicopter flying above double b. Thats it. Its was very short. 

Merged.

On 2/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

sorry. Here. I've found it for you ❤️

7 hours ago, imV said:

sorry. Here. I've found it for you ❤️

can't wait to get 5 tks can insta kicked because i OSMAWed the chopper and it landed on my team mates