Sign in to follow this  
Cuve

Cwimmas Classics Bundle where?

When you open the armas market page, it's right at the botom left. They're only offering the 2019 bundle.

Now you see, the title says "classics bundle" not the 2019 wank fairy dookie bundle.

why waste your money on this game when you could go spend it on something cooler. like gun or a new chair or what ever tickles your fancy something useless

9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

why waste your money on this game when you could go spend it on something cooler. like gun or a new chair or what ever tickles your fancy something useless

Wouldn't be able to think of anything else to spend my money on sir.

13 hours ago, Cuve said:

Wouldn't be able to think of anything else to spend my money on sir.

not even a fancy shirt? or a new cat maybe a car?

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

not even a fancy shirt? or a new cat maybe a car?

i do believe a cat - or a car - might actually be more expensive in the long run. not sure though. also, don't trust apb players with cats, did you ever see their characters? 80% dream of breeding catgirls. (20% gang represent)

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Get that cat away from that salad and give it some fish please

Merged.

Pork Hat,  it's christmas and you give it a bowl of rabbit food

21 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Get that cat away from that salad and give it some fish please

notmycat, just a mood

allergic 😢 (and too time starved to actually care for one, even if i also wasn't too greedy)

13 hours ago, Cuve said:

May all cats burn in hell.

rude

Edited by neophobia

On 12/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, Cuve said:

Now you see, the title says "classics bundle" not the 2019 wank fairy dookie bundle.

Sorry I tried to be any kind of help at all man, sheesh.. I also clearly noted they're only offering the 2019. 

On 12/25/2021 at 5:31 AM, neophobia said:

i do believe a cat - or a car - might actually be more expensive in the long run. not sure though. also, don't trust apb players with cats, did you ever see their characters? 80% dream of breeding catgirls. (20% gang represent)

mew?

3 hours ago, DurtyMo said:

Sorry I tried to be any kind of help at all man, sheesh.. I also clearly noted they're only offering the 2019. 

So what exactly is the point of mentioning the 2019 bundle whilst the post is about the classics bundle.

Christmas holly skin

Christmas snowflake skin

Santa's sleigh skin

Candy cane skin

Santa's hat clothing

Santa's jacket clothing

Santa's backpack clothing

Elf ears clothing

Elf hat & ears clothing

Reindeer antlers clothing

Snowman head + nose + eyes clothing

WHERE THEY AT????

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 1:05 PM, Cuve said:

So what exactly is the point of mentioning the 2019 bundle whilst the post is about the classics bundle.

Since you wanna ignore what I said twice,I  won't bother anymore. 

32 minutes ago, DurtyMo said:

Since you wanna ignore what I said twice,I  won't bother anymore. 

Are you feeling alright? 

On 12/29/2021 at 8:44 PM, Iazer said:

Christmas holly skin

Christmas snowflake skin

Santa's sleigh skin

Candy cane skin

Santa's hat clothing

Santa's jacket clothing

Santa's backpack clothing

Elf ears clothing

Elf hat & ears clothing

Reindeer antlers clothing

Snowman head + nose + eyes clothing

WHERE THEY AT????

I saw snowman head and other stuff at the elf contact in the christmas event. He has a bunch of stuff you can buy for JT. I've stopped playing the event now, I may have one more session, see if I can get any more JT. I played several rounds yesterday and only got 50JT for one of them and the holiday contact 12 days of christmas thing, the top one is permanently stuck at rank 3- 8/9, it hasn't moved for days while the other 2 have maxed out at rank 5.  Doesn't help that there's also not enough people there for me to find anyone to shoot sometimes.

Merged.

Playing holiday event makes me think that people die when you shoot them sometimes so I go play a mission and realise the only reason they died when I shot them was because I was using the type of overpowered weapons that the opposition always has. Shotgun on the event, one shot from anywhere, my shotgun needs several to the face.

7 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

the top one is permanently stuck at rank 3- 8/9, it hasn't moved for days while the other 2 have maxed out at rank 5.t sometimes.

If I am correct the "top one" is the 12 Deaths of Christmas 2021.
You'll have to get to Rank 12  (don't ask me which gun that is but probably something like the snub?) for it to be finished.
I've seen more people that were confused by it whilst it literally says what to do ^^ 
Being "stuck"  on 8/9 just means you haven't managed to get to the next tiers in the 12 Deaths of Christmas 2021 round.

Edited by Cuve

6 minutes ago, Cuve said:

If I am correct the "top one" is the 12 Deaths of Christmas 2021.
You'll have to get to Rank 12  (don't ask me which gun that is but probably something like the .45?) for it to be finished.
I've seen more people that were confused by it whilst it literally says what to do ^^ 
Being "stuck"  on 8/9 just means you haven't managed to get to the next tiers in the 12 Deaths of Christmas 2021 round.

It says the same as the other one did reached by levelling up weapon tiers but I never got to 12 in the other dev gun game one but it still levelled up.  The lag is getting horrible on that event but it's probably the same as it is for me on normal missions, my car handles fine when not on mission then turns into a shopping trolly when I'm trying to get to an objective. Enemies teleporting everywhere, blinking out of existence then reappearing going in the opposite direction so you can't get the target on them, and not dying when I shoot them in the back then turning around and shooting me, so if I have to reach rank 12 it's never happening, rank 8 or 9 was the highest I've ever got it. It also doesn't help that the place is more than half empty so sometimes I can't find anyone to shoot.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

1 minute ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

The lag is getting horrible on that event but it's probably the same as it is for me on normal missions, my car handles fine when not on mission then turns into a shopping trolly when I'm trying to get to an objective. Enemies teleporting everywhere, blinking out of existence then reappearing going in the opposite direction so you can't get the target on them, and not dying when I shoot them in the back then turning around and shooting me, so if I have to reach rank 12 it's never happening, rank 8 or 9 was the highest I've ever got it. It also doesn't help that the place is more than half empty so sometimes I can't find anyone to shoot.

Yeah the event is terrible when it comes to FPS so at least it's an equal experience for everyone haha.
Rank 12 shouldn't be that hard to get especially not in a half empty district.
Are you on EU or NA?

On 12/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, Cuve said:

Yeah the event is terrible when it comes to FPS so at least it's an equal experience for everyone haha.
Rank 12 shouldn't be that hard to get especially not in a half empty district.
Are you on EU or NA?

I'm on EU, never got more than 20 kills and top of the table have 40 and I hear others complain of lag but when we both start shooting even if I shoot first I die first.

Merged.

I've just watched a youtube vid, I've actually only ever got up to rank 3 on 12 days of christmas and only once, I'm usually getting rank 2 gun near the end when the people start to fly, I noticed they fly when they reach 4 but the no3 gun doesn't work very well for me, they just walk through it though when they have it, it's lethal on me even if I shot first with the shotgun

3 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I saw snowman head and other stuff at the elf contact in the christmas event. He has a bunch of stuff you can buy for JT.

I saw those 2, but the whole point is that I want all these items to be purchaseable acc wide on armas. We have one for Eaters and Halloween but not Christmas and I don't know about you but I really do not want to be rebuying all the content I already own on one character on another

Just now, Iazer said:

I saw those 2, but the whole point is that I want all these items to be purchaseable acc wide on armas. We have one for Eaters and Halloween but not Christmas and I don't know about you but I really do not want to be rebuying all the content I already own on one character on another

I get it now. I'd like to buy them with in game cash not JT otherwise I'll just save JT so one day I might actually get a gun that kills people when you shoot them like on the event

Just now, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I get it now. I'd like to buy them with in game cash not JT otherwise I'll just save JT so one day I might actually get a gun that kills people when you shoot them like on the event

I mean ingame cash is never going to happen, it's either gonna be Armas or nothing.

Sign in to follow this