The_team.png?width=1118&height=478

The San Paro Police Department

If you haven't noticed the city of San Paro isn't the safest city on the west coast it's time to fix that, but we need you. After massive lobbying with the San Paro Police Officer Association we've managed to get our budget increased by several dollars and are now able to step up recruitment efforts as well as open up positions for new officers. We have many positions with openings and different areas to specialize into including but not limited to a SWAT team and High Speed unit. That's where you come in, the SPPD is looking for individuals dedicated to going above and beyond the call of duty in serving the city.

Our History:

The San Paro Police Department started in July of 2010 under the Real Time Worlds release of APB. Since then we've continued to grow and refine as a clan many of us sticking together over the years. We've had up to 40+ members active daily with 20 patrol cars out on the streets at a time.

Specialty Units:

• SWAT
  • High Speed Unit
  • Investigations
  • Dispatch

Cooperation:
The SPPD is part of the San Paro Multi Agency Crime Enforcement (SP-MACE or MACE) which allows you to not only play with clan mates and friends in the SPPD but also cooperate and play with fellow agencies as well such as the San Paro Highway Patrol or the San Paro County Sheriff's Office.

Where do I start?:

Start by joining our discord and we'll make sure you're on your way to becoming an officer of the SPPD. Once you're accepted you'll become a police cadet and after a probationary period you can be promoted to officer.

Requirements:

-16+ to be an officer underage will stay as a Community Service Officer until of age.

-Discord

-The San Paro Police Department Discord

Uniforms:

Cadet.pngOfficer.pngOfficerVest2x.pngOfficerJacket2x.png

Vehicles:

SPPD_Car_Info.png

Police_Broadwing_Bulletin.png

Police_Moirai_Bulletin.png

Police_Rhino_Bulletin.png

Police_Bishada_Bulletin.png

Police_Vegas_Bulletin.png

4ad5feb1f06640b7414ec7ad0c9b170d.jpg

Media:

20180617144213_1.jpg20180617144221_1.jpg?width=963&height=54

20180617145716_1.jpg

8e22ae3cb0a23dc882fd52bef39f1993.jpg

20180608221519_1.jpg

20180617173303_1.jpg

Edited by NotaNarc

We are very proud of our latest cadets to advance to Officer status! Congratulations! \o/
db39b80f090a8123f7c20ad9d5244e68.jpg

Edited by JackHarper

This clan doesn't have a strong leadership. One of their Lieutenants rage quit, leaves the clan after an incident and delete the clan website. That's childish. And guess what, he was invited back the same day as Lieutenant. 

This clan has some really toxic members. Played in a match against Shassandra2, after i killed her a few times she got very upset started whispering me a bunch of hate. Then later in the mission she tries to kill me with a secondary machine pistol but i jump around with a shotgun and kill her so she calls me a hacker. Based on my experience with Shassandra2 would not recommend this clan.
https://prnt.sc/k91l73
https://prnt.sc/k91l0t

4 hours ago, TheValiant said:

This clan has some really toxic members. Played in a match against Shassandra2, after i killed her a few times she got very upset started whispering me a bunch of hate. Then later in the mission she tries to kill me with a secondary machine pistol but i jump around with a shotgun and kill her so she calls me a hacker. Based on my experience with Shassandra2 would not recommend this clan.

Shassandra2 is a he. The clan leader Harper invites pretty much anyone, so that's probably explains why Shassandra2 is in the clan. The clan and SPPD SCU are not good clans. 

On 7/20/2018 at 9:42 PM, TylerL said:
The clan and SPPD SCU are not good clans. 
Every clan that kicks you out is "not a good clan". Have you ever taken the time to consider that maybe you and the way you behave are the problem?

On 7/20/2018 at 5:31 PM, TheValiant said:

I have spoken with and interacted with several leaders from the SPPD and we are on good terms. They are serious about being professional, and any raging you may have encountered would be rectified quickly if you reported it to their leadership rather than bashing the clan on their recruitment post.

4 hours ago, AgentRick said:
Every clan that kicks you out is "not a good clan". Have you ever taken the time to consider that maybe you and the way you behave are the problem?

I have spoken with and interacted with several leaders from the SPPD and we are on good terms. They are serious about being professional, and any raging you may have encountered would be rectified quickly if you reported it to their leadership rather than bashing the clan on their recruitment post.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:31 AM, TheValiant said:

I'm going to have to back up TheValiant here. I will also echo "Based on my experience with Shassandra2 would not recommend this clan."

I had a mission today with Shassandra2 and one other clan member from SPPD rather unsportsmanlike and I want to say toxic or just spiteful behavior. Long story short-ish, SPPD member I don't remember the name was making an arrest on stunned crim, said member starts shooting the other enforcer(4th team mate) as this said enforcer shot and killed the stunned crim, these two break into a little fire fight so, Shassandra2 'ozmaws' them and I gun Shassandra2 down. After 'wtf Werefox' I tried to explain maybe they should talk to the enforcer who shot the crim and help them out telling them why he shouldn't of done what he did rather then killing him. In the end my logic and trying to explain to both the SPPD members my reply was something like "we aren't helping you anymore" and they both proceeded to sit the mission out.

Through out the course of the day I did see Shassandra2 saying some negative things over district directed at her opponents.

Oddly I was going to complement her on her uniform and patrol car, looks like a lot of passion went into them.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, OfficerKovacs said:

Hello, is your clan still recruiting?

No this clan is no longer active. This clan and SPPD SCU are both drama-based clan Edited by TylerL

45 minutes ago, TylerL said:
No this clan is no longer active. This clan and SPPD SCU are both drama-based clan
Aw shoot, thanks anyway man!

On 8/6/2018 at 9:29 PM, TylerL said:
No this clan is no longer active. This clan and SPPD SCU are both drama-based clan
On 8/6/2018 at 10:16 PM, OfficerKovacs said:
On 8/6/2018 at 9:29 PM, TylerL said:
I can not attest for activity level of the San Paro Police Department, but I am the leader of the SPPD SCU. We are allied with SPPD.

Tyler L was an ex-member of both clans and was kicked out of both for poor behavior and emotional instability. (You know, like the teenage girls who say they hate drama but cause it? Yeah, like that.)

The SPPD Street Crime Unit is still active, although a good number of members are taking a hiatus until server stability improves. Both groups are good, solid clans though- you can't go wrong with either one. If you shoot JackHarper a PM, I'm sure he'll get back to you. If they are no longer active, you're welcome to play with us.

Happy hunting!
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 9:16 PM, OfficerKovacs said:
On 8/6/2018 at 8:29 PM, TylerL said:
Not sure where you got that from.  We're on every day - apparently need to check the forums a bit more though.

If you're interested in joining fill out an app on our site: https://sanparopolicedepartment.org/membership-application/

Lt. Tim "Computim" McLeod
Director of Administration
www.sanparopolicedepartment.org Edited by Computim
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 9:36 AM, AgentRick said:
I can not attest for activity level of the San Paro Police Department, but I am the leader of the SPPD SCU. We are allied with SPPD.

Tyler L was an ex-member of both clans and was kicked out of both for poor behavior and emotional instability. (You know, like the teenage girls who say they hate drama but cause it? Yeah, like that.)

The SPPD Street Crime Unit is still active, although a good number of members are taking a hiatus until server stability improves. Both groups are good, solid clans though- you can't go wrong with either one. If you shoot JackHarper a PM, I'm sure he'll get back to you. If they are no longer active, you're welcome to play with us.

Happy hunting!

Well I was bamboozled that's for sure. Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to playing with you guys!

On 8/16/2018 at 9:17 AM, Computim said:
Not sure where you got that from.  We're on every day - apparently need to check the forums a bit more though.

If you're interested in joining fill out an app on our site: https://sanparopolicedepartment.org/membership-application/

Lt. Tim "Computim" McLeod
Director of Administration
www.sanparopolicedepartment.org
Thanks so much! I'll send in an app to SPPD.