Sakebee

Xmas Patch Announcement

On 12/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hexerin said:

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

You've won a mission reward

It's a waste of resources having yellow mods be consumable. You have to track how many people have per character, track every mail attachment, track every transaction purchasing them, blah blah blah. Then there's the problem with new players having limited access to these mods since they're mixed in with mission rewards, and new players don't have millions of $APB saved to be able to purchase them

If the yellow mods were the same as the other mods, you could cut out most of the overhead. Most players would only have 1 per character. You could even have them unlocked by default and be non tradeable, so no need to even track how many a character has, and new players have full access.

BUT, none of this matters if the servers are less stable than G1's overkill servers.

Edited by BlatMan

I've never used a yellow consumable, I don't know what button to press. I don't know how many I have. Where can you buy them?  Gone from 2900 JT to 5800 and still not finished with the event. My favourite part is the clay pigeon shooting, these clay pigeons have sniper rifles. People start flying around, if you still have the shotgun when they do it's the best weapon for the sniper pigeons

On 12/20/2021 at 7:18 PM, Nanometic said:

YLY0elj.png

That's the Old Glory, not the PR2.

How much is this in JT?

40 minutes ago, 1337lad said:

How much is this in JT?

5k for permanent... but the mods are different..

• Thanks 1

I have around 50 consumable mods, I should start using them. I now have 7600 JT and still got levels to unlock in the event. I should have 10,000 for the car soon.