Sakebee

Xmas Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 12/22/2021. The patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

This update brings a little winter cheer to the streets of San Paro. Play various minigames to unlock all-new titles and Joker Tickets so you can sleigh it at the Joker Store. Full details can be found here on our website.

PC CHANGES/FIXES

• A snow-filled Beacon returns!
  • 12 Deaths of Xmas minigame enabled
  • Christmas Cheer minigame enabled
  • Dev Gun Game enabled (with a wintery twist)
  • New roles and associated rewards added
  • New items added to Joker Store!

CONSOLE CHANGES/FIXES

• Console Xmas events enabled

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

Weapon_Snubby.jpg

🐝 Sakebee

any chance of putting the cj3 snr on armas so i don't have to farm jt for 17 different characters?

pretty much quitting the game, I've tried n I cant beat em, I dont even come close. whether its lag bots or its just rusty server lag, and or whether its a aim bot or just a skilled aimer, whether its a bias forum moderator or an absent or inert staff conducting a business Ludacris way having no anti cheat and this endless desegregation. ya know its been comin. Im just too old, dont have the energy for it anymore.

'Never Push Someone Till They No Longer Give A Care' 

btw Merry Christmas 

When will the NA server be merged with the EU server, just like the HAN server?When will the NA server be merged with the EU server, just like the HAN server?

Edited by who
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 12/22/2021. The patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

This update brings a little winter cheer to the streets of San Paro. Play various minigames to unlock all-new titles and Joker Tickets so you can sleigh it at the Joker Store. Full details can be found here on our website.

PC CHANGES/FIXES

• A snow-filled Beacon returns!
  • 12 Deaths of Xmas minigame enabled
  • Christmas Cheer minigame enabled
  • Dev Gun Game enabled (with a wintery twist)
  • New roles and associated rewards added
  • New items added to Joker Store!

CONSOLE CHANGES/FIXES

• Console Xmas events enabled

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

This is taking the piss apb on console never get a update I want to get the pc rewards and tin foil hat but the hat only was availableon on console on release bull shit I have it on my of ps4 but I have a new one now man it's just not fair console players have no cheaters it's pure skill but pc full of cheaters anddumb patootie scammers we need cross play for social Xbox and ps4 and pc that would be good and the rest districts should be ps4 and Xbox only and @MattScottand and apb_reloaded dont even listen to what console players want we least game chat one year ago it's almost been 2 years but still nothing apb engine update or anything for the game last Matt Scott update was on 3rd of Dec.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:26 AM, glaciers said:

any chance of putting the cj3 snr on armas so i don't have to farm jt for 17 different characters?

17 characters, wow! Too bad, APB has no real replay value. What keeps you going?

Merged.

I was excited about JT store update, but it was disappointing.

Edited by who

3 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

17 characters, wow! Too bad, APB has no real replay value. What keeps you going?

idk, i got bored on 9th char 😄 

agreed with glaciers tho

oh boy tickets can't wait to not buy anything because getting past r2 without getting butt fucked by gayzillahorselover who is but isnt hacking is killing everyone like last year and the year before and before and before and before and before

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

seems like its taking more than 4 hours

cuz the server they have now is Older than Me, be runnin on Vacuum Tubes 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

seems like its taking more than 4 hours

Yea, we ran into a last min bug while doing the final tests. Servers should be up within the hour.

4 minutes ago, Selali said:

Ja, wir sind während der letzten Tests auf einen Last-Minute-Fehler gestoßen. Die Server sollten innerhalb einer Stunde hochgefahren sein.

please fix all errors in the game and when will the update that has been promised for years come

but will there be an xmas classics bundle on armas?

Are you also doing any events for people that don't celebrate Christmas?

02ApyqmzF6bMEMDXzY06JCNGHbuBa4cc27JtM8Vg

Release the Colby .45 AP with the Chambered Round mod, ofc in the armas and joker store thanks

@Sakebee, you guys posted a picture with wrong mods on the Star.. and i went ahead and purchased a permanent one without realizing 😞