Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NysekZePope

"Reward Point/G1C" Merchant (List inside)

Recommended Posts

Just to cover what would be ideal in an NPC if they added it.

  • Nanite Cleansers
  • Pack Upgrade (Inventory slots)

  • Wardrobe Unlock : All
  • Commander's Crafting Kit
  • Faction Shirts (All factions)
  • Scavenger's Shirt (For them social alts)
  • Sector/Barter/Utility/VIP Vault increases (G1C and Reward as they stack) 8/16
  • Deed to Storage Building (Increases maximum slots for mounts)

  • Pristine Recombinant Injector
  • DT/Faction Boosters
  • Crafting/Harvesting/Salvaging Speed Booster
  • Solo/Group XP booster (Lambda Clone/Team)
  • Harvester Fuel
  • Mounts (Subjective, not required, I just miss my badland rider...)
  • GORE Enchancers
  • Kennel (Max pet slot increase)
  • Two Chupacabras Perfume (Faction Reset)

    As for what they costs, I don't really care what currency they put it under.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

key ring

pets  (like lizard dog)

prairie chicken mount

dye packs

and the most important one of all

gore baits

 

 

 

oh yea glow stick packs for you rpers to "play with"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes to all the above. Those are features i'd be willing to pay for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2021 at 1:01 AM, cowhorseman said:

key ring

pets  (like lizard dog)

prairie chicken mount

dye packs

and the most important one of all

gore baits

 

 

 

oh yea glow stick packs for you rpers to "play with"


I mean we can craft dye packs... so I'm slightly against it besides more common ones. Key Ring?.... If you mean box keys then heeeeeeelll no my dude ❤️

GORE Baits for sure tho, wanna slap Lilly around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NysekZePope said:


I mean we can craft dye packs... so I'm slightly against it besides more common ones. Key Ring?.... If you mean box keys then heeeeeeelll no my dude ❤️

GORE Baits for sure tho, wanna slap Lilly around

do you enjoy killing wall seekers for hours and hours and hours and hours or scaving boss mats for key chances. almost impossable to solo a scav boss, and unless you got friends your going to have to deal with cry babies wanting the loot

 

also we need the enhancers to for gore, i know there total dog shit in pvp and pve but atleast people could make them for fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

do you enjoy killing wall seekers for hours and hours and hours and hours or scaving boss mats for key chances. almost impossable to solo a scav boss, and unless you got friends your going to have to deal with cry babies wanting the loot

 

also we need the enhancers to for gore, i know there total dog shit in pvp and pve but atleast people could make them for fun


At that point you might as well just add every cash shop item as that's what that'll do. I'd rather see a buff to key drop chance if anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NysekZePope said:


At that point you might as well just add every cash shop item as that's what that'll do. I'd rather see a buff to key drop chance if anything.

a much needed buff. i have leveled several toons in toro/ pale one den and got a total of *drumroll* 2 keys

 

thats a bit low for killing who knows how many mobs, but atleast i got enough green paste to last me for the next 6 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's come to my attention that Emily tried to create an event to re-introduce some of these items, but never implemented it due to some unknown issues.  Adding Rewards Points and G1 items to mission rewards would be far more engaging for the player base than buying from a merchant.  Can I suggest substituting them for The Archive Coalition mission material rewards?  Preferably implementing the "pick your reward from this list" for a massive variety of items both useful and cosmetic.  The hard part is picking what items trade for each of the 27 Sets, 9 Collections, and 3 Omnibuses.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Junkshop said:

It's come to my attention that Emily tried to create an event to re-introduce some of these items, but never implemented it due to some unknown issues.  Adding Rewards Points and G1 items to mission rewards would be far more engaging for the player base than buying from a merchant.  Can I suggest substituting them for The Archive Coalition mission material rewards?  Preferably implementing the "pick your reward from this list" for a massive variety of items both useful and cosmetic.  The hard part is picking what items trade for each of the 27 Sets, 9 Collections, and 3 Omnibuses.

oh boy i want to run around burnside and spiderhill for 1-5 hours collecting more books for a stupid hat.

 

how about both. certain items from shops like clothes and certian mounts. and some as a daily quest reward ranging from common to very rare. in a choice of 3. so you can items like bootsers dyes and even higher ones like key rings certain mounts or pets

 

that way we all win in a way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2022 at 11:00 PM, Junkshop said:

Adding Rewards Points and G1 items to mission rewards would be far more engaging for the player base than buying from a merchant.  Can I suggest substituting them for The Archive Coalition mission material rewards?

I think this is a great idea. AP as a mission reward is already a thing, and then there are dome injectors too. The archive is a long slow, finally comes together mission that simply provides what the player cam get anyway. Old marketplace items seem like a perfect reward for this!

On 11/1/2022 at 11:00 PM, Junkshop said:

 Preferably implementing the "pick your reward from this list" for a massive variety of items both useful and cosmetic.  The hard part is picking what items trade for each of the 27 Sets, 9 Collections, and 3 Omnibuses.

Seems like vouchers and an associated (trio of?) merchants are the easy way to go. Perhaps not the best, but given the game is 100% free, this would be an adequate solution with minimal investment.

 

On 11/2/2022 at 7:54 AM, cowhorseman said:

oh boy i want to run around burnside and spiderhill for 1-5 hours collecting more books for a stupid hat.

 

how about both. certain items from shops like clothes and certian mounts. and some as a daily quest reward ranging from common to very rare. in a choice of 3. so you can items like bootsers dyes and even higher ones like key rings certain mounts or pets

 

that way we all win in a way

Fair enough, we everyone has different things they enjoy after all. I personally don't agree with a simple chip buy; this makes said items - well - not really special in any way.
As for daily rewards etc, I expect though that unless the solution is all but effortless, nothing will be implemented at all. Which is basically why I like Junkshop's idea!

 

 

Invisible armor please!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...