imV

Molotov

This is a very simple concept, but try to look at the bigger picture, this small bottle that breaks and spreads fire could be a big game changing deal ^^

petrol_bomb.png

Unlocks after reaching Grenadier 3.

Burns for 15 sec.

creative_club_logo_small.png

https://discord.com/invite/wmUxz7WQhb

Edited by imV
  • Like 4

It seems like an obvious thing to have had in the game since the start. 

However, No one agrees what combat in APB should be like which means no one agrees what the balance of area denial weapons should be.

No idea why it was not in the game from the start, but here it is now, in the form of a concept at lest 😄

can break the whole game, imagine you're attacking the point inside a building and someone spamming the molotov and resupply it by ammo box or joker vending 

Yes, i thought of that, that could be a problem, but what if can ressuply it only after some time? 

1 hour ago, imV said:

Yes, i thought of that, that could be a problem, but what if can ressuply it only after some time? 

There are players who remove particle effects and fire, due to stutter lag or fps issues, though it be a cool addition utility grenade to have and a cool down would help reduce these grenades being spammed around 60 secs after thrown.  In csgo the incendiary/Molotov, the fire disappears after roughly 7 seconds, and smoke grenades last for 18secs, maybe with a bit of balance it may work on apb, but realistically the current APB engine I don't think they would be able to implement this, nor I have faith on the new engine..

they can only implement EMP grenades. LOL

Edited by Deadliest

pretty sure this was in the plans back in the day by rtw ... don't know if they ever thought of publishing it.