Sign in to follow this  
Vulyus

LO a company promoting cheaters.

So far its only cheaters vs cheaters, which is the most obvious, no matter how much you try to honeycomb it. Its ridiculous at best. But they will censure/remove me 100%. What's important is that cheaters can enjoy their experience in apb. Oh man... i'm speechless... they are insane!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

they're censoring you 100% but you're allowed to post this thread?

that math don't add up homie

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, glaciers said:

they're censoring you 100% but you're allowed to post this thread?

that math don't add up homie

relax, soon i will be removed, i'm just taking on the moment mr dead beat.

If i get away with this post it will be amazing, so you get one point.

it takes time for the mods to check forums.

So relax and give it till morning, i will be gone before you can say poof lol.

No corrupted company loves the truth.... EVER

Edited by Vulyus

There's a difference between "promoting cheaters" and there being a cheating issue that's way more complex than 'just ban them lul'. Apb's always had a cheating problem, sometimes it's been more apparent than others. There's valid reasons to have complaints that LO isn't doing enough to combat them, but saying they promote them is just slander

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Acornie said:

There's a difference between "promoting cheaters" and there being a cheating issue that's way more complex than 'just ban them lul'. Apb's always had a cheating problem, sometimes it's been more apparent than others. There's valid reasons to have complaints that LO isn't doing enough to combat them, but saying they promote them is just slander

really?!?!?!?! are you on this planet? I mean this game has been fucking around for longer than most of your half life spawn, and according to experience this is what you come with??!?!?!?! Dude if you are triyng to make sense, join the fun part of it... what can i say, you are absolutelly out of apb absolute experience. Have fun waching ists demise.

Merged.

tyring so hard to normalize insanity will never work in other words., but have fun trying, im way over it.

Merged.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Acornie said:

there is nothing right into promoting a dead game with cheating,, bout everything wrong. Check real time expeirence and you will understand.

APB Always had acheatting problem, but nothing compared to today cheatting problem, its absolutely insane what's going on, and only cheatters can reply to it.

They may not directly involved, but they sure helped em along by desegregation. All of our pleas to not desegregate and continuous threads about hacks fell on deaf ears. No not all golds are cheating and some are kinda cool, but with the exception of one or two silvers the hax are gold. Now if thats not enough for ya, how bout having high rank golds vs T's and low ranks n just smearing them mission after mission. 

LO doesn't care enough about the issue to do something, Anything!

That's OK, it would be too little too late. The Only Reason I boot up now, is to Wax Bad Guys. 

You will get no funds from me, I Will Not Leave, Oh Im not gonna come n be a cheap troll n truck around,

NO imma Glass em Legit in game

"I Am Not Your Judge, I Am Your Judgment"

• Thanks 1

still no censoring to be found

btw it doesn't count as censoring if the thread gets removed because you're toxic to other posters

• Like 2

15 hours ago, glaciers said:

they're censoring you 100%

I'm the only one they censor, while letting others curse in the same thread. Thus the moderator is bias and therefore corrupt.

Leading me to believe the whole company is corrupt when they wont ban people we report, they let the hackers run free in bronze, they disable any anti cheat we had. Its almost as if LO is trying very hard to destroy their own company as well as the apb game and using the hackers to help them do it. 

I see they still have that Anti Racism post with the BLM hashtag. Well what about that, you people gonna get off your high horse long enough to even investigate racism report. NO Your Not. Your gonna blame my internet n my low spec monitor, or your gonna say its some bug, yea a racist chat bug That I just Imagined, If your not gonna do anything then your no better than they are when it comes to racism. Chat log times were noted in reports n ya did nada. 

Don't worry Mod, I wont be sending you anymore Reports to Not do anything about, n have a Merry Christmas.

My trust to this company goes to zero. Full cheaters and... look the roadmap.

So much cheaters how now i have see never before in apb. Bring bronze server back or make Ban people with GMs.  Ban what we report!!! Thry doing nothing.

• Like 2

I don't think there are a lot of cheaters in APB. 

There are a lot of good and amazing players though and if you put in the  hours playing you will destroy everybody like in any game. 

This game and it's mechanics are very predictable for example spawning points, hitboxes and gunrecoil etc. which makes it even easier, I rarely come across cheaters if any. ☺️

Edited by UndeadStabba
gram

4 hours ago, UndeadStabba said:

I don't think there are a lot of cheaters

Always got to be one. So either you don't play much as in Daily, or you are lying thru your teeth to protect them.

The current figures are about Half of the NA pop are cheaters. Now that is including the known hacks that i have personally seen run backwards, then there's the lag botters, and those using aim assist, there more written hax for apb than players world wide. Yes there are a few True Golds, and not all the blatant are gold. They come over to me n run backward in front of me on purpose just to get me mad. Your not making me mad, your admitting to being a sociopath and that you're too weak to play Legit.

But That's Ok. Now I am relying on the LAZY  staff to not do anything about them.

So I can Kill Them. 1 by 1 I'm taking them Down.  Don't look for me to rush the obj, I'm gonna be out finding the gold on the opp team so I can kill him/her. Beings they like to glare out the screen with that color, n game dev's made the hud broadcast gold as well to help blind ya, that gold makes a nice bright target in my scope, n Ya'all Going Down.

On 12/14/2021 at 1:50 AM, glaciers said:

still no censoring to be found

btw it doesn't count as censoring if the thread gets removed because you're toxic to other posters

Of course not, this thread has gained way too much of you cheaters approval on it already, they have nothing to censure about it, they are doing it for you so why censure something nobody stands against lol.

Merged.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, UndeadStabba said:

I don't think there are a lot of cheaters in APB. 

There are a lot of good and amazing players though and if you put in the  hours playing you will destroy everybody like in any game. 

This game and it's mechanics are very predictable for example spawning points, hitboxes and gunrecoil etc. which makes it even easier, I rarely come across cheaters if any. ☺️

What you just said translates to... being in THAT community experience that we are all aware of :)))

Cheaters are humans too, they will take a break sometimes in social district talking nice to anyone, and showing off indirectly their confidence after a hard day at making other ppl lives miserable.

Cheating gives allot of confidence i guess, and makes ppl positive, which would explain why so many adore them in here lol :)))

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Always got to be one. So either you don't play much as in Daily, or you are lying thru your teeth to protect them.

The current figures are about Half of the NA pop are cheaters. Now that is including the known hacks that i have personally seen run backwards, then there's the lag botters, and those using aim assist, there more written hax for apb than players world wide. Yes there are a few True Golds, and not all the blatant are gold. They come over to me n run backward in front of me on purpose just to get me mad. Your not making me mad, your admitting to being a sociopath and that you're too weak to play Legit.

But That's Ok. Now I am relying on the LAZY  staff to not do anything about them.

So I can Kill Them. 1 by 1 I'm taking them Down.  Don't look for me to rush the obj, I'm gonna be out finding the gold on the opp team so I can kill him/her. Beings they like to glare out the screen with that color, n game dev's made the hud broadcast gold as well to help blind ya, that gold makes a nice bright target in my scope, n Ya'all Going Down.

Half of the population of NA cheating? I find that hard to believe giving the fact that NA is all time low, probably 1-4 cheating? Though I believe that half of the player base on NA is just better than you legitimately. 

lag botters? Are they speed hacking or what? It’s like people who play this game daily are uneducated about latency, network server lag and apb reloaded server sync problems or maybe it’s on your end. 

What’s next there’s health hacks too? 

You wonder why staffs are not banning them because they are not cheating! 

Edited by Deadliest

58 minutes ago, Vulyus said:

Of course not, this thread has gained way too much of you cheaters approval on it already, they have nothing to censure about it, they are doing it for you so why censure something nobody stands against lol.

i think we both know thats a pretty flimsy excuse, but im flattered you think i have so much pull with little orbit

21 hours ago, glaciers said:

i think we both know thats a pretty flimsy excuse, but im flattered you think i have so much pull with little orbit

you don't need to be Lo corrupted individual to be exactly what they promote, so correct yourself and move on, its your choice, and that's that. They planted your seed long before you spawned!!!

Merged.

So... let's c;lear  this up... we never learn from appearances, but when its about cheaters its always an exception somehow :))) So excuse me for not joining the fun train, you ppl are absolute temporary solutions... for permanent problems, NO?! Then why you support them cheaters, even with proof... absolute arrogance!!!

haha i don't even need to give more details about it ,cuz its official, you support cheatters, and that's proven beyond doubt, but hey relax, and keep telling yourselves im wrong.

only problem being that previous generatiojns gave up their LIVES FOR THIS bullshoot... so go firgur!!! But you actually promote death over freedom... i can't undersatand such l;ogic,but whatever... not really... After you made fun of our ancestor graves, you dare telling me what's right and wrong? Youy are insane fuzzy bunnies. at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merged.

got away w9th your life..? that's the new standard you should consider lmao!!!

Merged.

i shit myself, and you all went insane, imagine one idiot slipping theirs and talking about game over... lmao bsically nobody cares.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2021 at 4:23 PM, TzickyT said:

at this point i don't think these topics mean anything anymore

So true, LO won’t take any actions against cheaters unless you spam them hard with reports/support tickets.

16 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Half of the population of NA cheating? I find that hard to believe giving the fact that NA is all time low, probably 1-4 cheating? Though I believe that half of the player base on NA is just better than you legitimately. 

lag botters? Are they speed hacking or what? It’s like people who play this game daily are uneducated about latency, network server lag and apb reloaded server sync problems or maybe it’s on your end. 

What’s next there’s health hacks too? 

Yea about half the current pop of Daily players, not including the vast number of registered accounts in NA, and its just as U say, about 25% are blatants, n a few closets. Now Im gonna admit here the closets are those I suspect of aimbots, I don't Know.

Thats how I get to 50%, but I'll meet U in the middle n we'll say 1/3 of current daily players. I take into consideration that most peps have multiple chars in NA.

I do understand latency, i have almost 0 in West, be 1-15. I go East its 60-80, n I realize that little meter is only client side.

I recently acquired a low end Steel series wired mouse, n ditched the 1000 dpi wireless logtech, removed the 60fps filter in settings, n now I can see allot more, can move n aim better. Now this doesn't make me some super edge lord, but I learned some things.

Prior to the new mouse I would consider any gold a hacker, thinking it was just so impossible without hacks. After the mouse and the fps filter, and research into mouse specs, what macros are,(we know macros don't matter as they would over clock the guns designed fire rate), what edge may be due to a hotter processor, and or a low-budget server. I determined that I was Wrong about allot of people, and I said here in forum, that I do now think that Gold is attainable in a Legit fashion.

So I'm not hacusating just anyone who beats me, n I stopped sending reports for aimbots and or macros once I got the mouse.

Not so much that I don't suspect aimbot with some, just that have no way of knowing. The player might have a spec edge on me, he might have such an edge for a long time n had allot of practice. I won't make a report unless it's beyond a reasonable doubt.

What they say they want is Proof, well if your not a streamer or a twitch kid then what, I'm not running some other program n taping my game just incase I see backwards runner, nor I'm i gonna take the time to screenshot every toxic throwing racial terms around. We don't even think they read the reports, possibly because there's nobody to read them. 

I'll do all I can to protect the innocent's, the bronze, the greenie, the low rank, and the Noob.

I will drop the hammer on as many toxic's, bully bottom feeders I can till they shut it down

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 3:35 PM, Vulyus said:

they will censure/remove me 100%

Since this hasn't happened, I feel like you owe the forums an apology.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Im rather impressed cheaters even still exist at this point, aren't those like sold at a premium or whatever?

I feel like the most weird thing about shooting on apb, is really how guns work weirdly. If you come from any other shooter, you'd not think of pacing your shots ever when holding an automatic. 
On top of there not being any critical spots, like headshots.

On 12/16/2021 at 4:28 PM, CookiePuss said:

by stating that proves that you are another new or just crash with them "clown" boys for a momento, too bad the clown party has lost all of its credibility long ago, but has the most members dumped around in here... meanwhile try to use your own brain and quit teasing me about nonsense, i'm not new here and your bullshoot insisting statement is absolute garbage i speak from actual experience, not fantasy remade moral standards.

The only impression of any kind of apology, is that you need to leave and never let anyone know you exist anymore.

But yeah... we only live once, i won't bite your bullshoot!!!

So you can pretend that you existed before you will die u cheap literally and absolute "human being".

whatever you like to exploit will come against you, its a matter of time.

Edited by Vulyus

This man is high on the drug called 'APB'.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:28 PM, CookiePuss said:

Nah, it's more like the "I write a letter full of rants to an editor adding he's not going to publish it because he has no guts and truth hurts + You see? You were wrong, we published it!" scenario. In this case, you/we knew the thread wasn't going to be easily or suddendly locked and/or removed with that "But they will censure/remove me 100%.". Both parts think they are smart. Too bad they are in bad faith. Case solved. Now, back to Uncharted Waters Online...

On 12/16/2021 at 8:28 AM, CookiePuss said:

Since this hasn't happened, I feel like you owe the forums an apology

It HAS happened and No apology will come from me. The moderator in question is Bias. Lets friends and those on the hax denial team cuss like sailors, every word in the book. But snipes Mack for abbreviating the F word. So not only is the mod bias personally toward me, but made it obvious they are bias toward the cheating haxing issue, favoring the hackers and or 'highly skilled'. 

Same moderator or the Group of moderators as a whole have some back room vote (without any knowledge or direction from the missing ceo) n decide to ruin the game for anyone who isnt gold. So u still have the same numbers of original NA players golds and bronzies bout 30 of us, then u got the older hax coming back cuz it's 'Happy Times' for them, they know they can use their cheat tools on non hacks n say its your internet or its your retardation, when if they pull that on a real gold or another hack they will call them on it, and quite possibly be able to counter or defend against said tools. 

Cookie I tend to rant bout things, but its not just that bias moderator, n they Are bias. Its all of it. they have taken away any desire to compete. Your either gonna get mission with 2-4 golds n maybe one on your team, or your gonna get a single T for opp n have to wait some 30 min with the vip round. If your a low rank you cant steal or do open world cuz within minutes of booting in, they gonna be a gold cop hunting u.

Whether or not there's a direct connection between staff enabling or agreeing to look the other way, or its simply LO being broke and cant afford segregation, and or the company is knowingly using dishonest players to bump their numbers up, which is stupid because in turn they are loosing long time players, including me..Im done. i dont have another game to go to, so i might come in n join the drift gang, but i aint playing. 

ps to the moderators and Matt. You Win, I Quit

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Matt. You Win, I Quit

Jericho won;t be the same without you.

Sign in to follow this