Selali

Second wave of unbans

29 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

I hope you're joking, you are aware of that most of the GMs there were corrupted and they banned whom ever they wanted to be banned just in typing a command, they've banned me for playing with SHAW in Fightclub (Ayslum) back then because I had a good spray control and then they accused me for cheating. Which I proved them wrong with videos of mine, screenies and so on. so probably there are people like me whom suffered from false bans because they had some skills back then, and we all know that even the most experienced players here in APB were banned once or twice. G1 was judging players in the wrong way. and that's what made the game to be with 100 players and die each day (which is a joke compare to 2011-2012). So you're wrongly thinking.

i was banned by a GM for jump scouting like most people were doing, once you get the hang of it, it isnt hard, i still missed, but apparently thats not good enough

6 minutes ago, SgtOzone said:

i was banned by a GM for jump scouting like most people were doing, once you get the hang of it, it isnt hard, i still missed, but apparently thats not good enough

I was either banned by a GM, but let's wait for LO.

Cool.

Then we can have a wave of bans now, right? 

5 hours ago, PTCntte said:

Go home kid, you're drunk. they've already implemented BattlEye into the game >.< before two weeks or so.

once again, please do not abuse other users.

reply was about Beye "update" where answer was -> Beye updates "independent" after you installed it to your pc

if you don't know what is Beye turn to google. I'm not going to do lessons here.

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Selali said:

will also be sending out a mass response to all the tickets we have currently open for accounts that have been banned. This response will include a list of questions that we need answered in order to help find and verify your account. If you have already included that information in your ticket, just replying to let us know that you are still in need of help will be enough. For the others, including the answers to the questions will help us to be able to help you faster.

when? i am not sure if my account is banned, but i still haven't received the response for 12 days

17 hours ago, Majiik said:

It will instantly go from blocked to active when we lift the bans tomorrow.

Tomorrow as in today since it was posted 18 hrs ago or the 20th?

Good afternoon, this is my third email to report that the account has not yet been unlocked. I just checked after this second round of bouts and it's still blocked.

so second wave of unban is out and no one got unbanned? smh... this would of end sooner if they just unbanned everyone and let battlEye do its job once its on

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

so second wave of unban is out and no one got unbanned? smh... this would of end sooner if they just unbanned everyone and let battlEye do its job once its on

23 hours ago, ASVPSips said:

so permantly suspended accounts too?

I was Unbanned, i was permanently suspended before hand.

When i saw u unbanned in 2nd wave i thought i got unbannes 2 but i saw in my profile status is blocked so i entered game i thought maby the profile having some problems anyways i entered the game i put the email and pw they said the servers offline and somthing like that anyways i tried to put an active account but its a new acc so.. it worrked and opened then i tried to open the banned account it said sane thing so.. anyways

I send a ticket with all the informations in it 5739 please check it i hope my acc be back

@Selali @MattScott

Thank you very much for the unbans! I believe there are a lot of people who deserved to be unbanned becuase they where ALWAYS legit!

BUT, what i dont get is if there where unfair and false bans, WHY would you rip these peoples APB$ and Joker Tickets off? Dont you think it was pretty unfair they got banned in the first place for not optimized Anticheat or shady and corrupted GM activity? There are people who got punished for nothing for e.g. misbehavior of GMs and now you punish these people for the behavior of the GMs? Sorry to say that, but it's kinda sad you handle the situation like that and dont reimburse them with e.g. a small sorry and 10-20 days of premium!

Edited by m-mme

my acc was blocked and after the second wave its got deleted now for some reasons....

I lost the chance of unban.
a4TFDZC.png

Now I'm really starting to get upset that the cheaters get the 2nd chance, but normal players don't get even a chance -_-

8 minutes ago, Snitch said:

I lost the chance of unban.
a4TFDZC.png

Now I'm really starting to get upset that the cheaters get the 2nd chance, but normal players don't get even a chance -_-

Dude what about wrong ban huh ??

2 minutes ago, iZonex said:

Dude what about wrong ban huh ?? 

We must wait for answers to them. But I think that they are waiting for the same thing.

It's a pity, there were many hopes, but in fact only the cheaters were lucky :C Of course, I do not mean those who were banned for nothing.

On 6/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, iZonex said:

When i saw u unbanned in 2nd wave i thought i got unbannes 2 but i saw in my profile status is blocked so i entered game i thought maby the profile having some problems anyways i entered the game i put the email and pw they said the servers offline and somthing like that anyways i tried to put an active account but its a new acc so.. it worrked and opened then i tried to open the banned account it said sane thing so.. anyways

I send a ticket with all the informations in it 5739 please check it i hope my acc be back

Same here my ticket my ticket is now 5714

To be honest, I don't see the reason in being so discriminatory. It would be more worthwhile to simply unban everyone and start from scratch.

The fact that both of the previous administrative teams have enacted in shady practice on multiple occasions should be enough reason.

I understand the need to protect the integrity of your IP with the charge backs and such events, though even then it is a bit unnecessary at this point in the game's life.

Woot. Thanks guys.

Edited by NeoMink