Selali

Second wave of unbans

Hello APB community, 

Tonight, we will be coming down for a patch. During that patch we will be wiping the APB$ and Joker Tickets from the accounts that we intend to unban. The unban process is going to happen tomorrow, but it will be later in the day. We will be announcing on the forums after it has been done. This should hit the remainder of accounts that were banned for cheating.

If you have already put in a ticket for your unban, please wait until the announcement has gone out about the auto unbanning process being finished. If at that time you are still banned, please do not put in a new ticket but reply to your old ticket so that we know we still need to look into your account.

I will also be sending out a mass response to all the tickets we have currently open for accounts that have been banned. This response will include a list of questions that we need answered in order to help find and verify your account. If you have already included that information in your ticket, just replying to let us know that you are still in need of help will be enough. For the others, including the answers to the questions will help us to be able to help you faster.

Thank you all,

Selali

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for the heads up,

does that mean that the Status of the G1 account should show sth like marked for unban now? or will it instantly go from blocked to active?

Meanwhile - could be interesting to know amount of bans after BattleEye implementation. BattleEye has definitely made the game better on Citadel by cleaning action district chat from severe cursing and non-stop hackusations. Also notoriety-5 players now live just few seconds instead of minutes as it was before BE.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Selali said:

During that patch we will be wiping the APB$ and Joker Tickets from the accounts that we intend to unban.

Wait, so when I was unbanned a couple weeks ago in the first wave, was all my money supposed to be gone? I'm sorry if you've stated this before, it's just that I sent in a ticket asking about it and I hope i'm not clogging up the tickets with "problems" over things that were intentional..

Edited by Goldtiger

35 minutes ago, verynine said:

Thanks for the heads up,

does that mean that the Status of the G1 account should show sth like marked for unban now? or will it instantly go from blocked to active?

It will instantly go from blocked to active when we lift the bans tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

I look forward to the response that I will receive in 24 days from tomorrow that will for the second time verify that my account is in fact still banned

4 hours ago, Selali said:

Hello APB community, 

This should hit the remainder of accounts that were banned for cheating.

Thank you all,

Selali

Do you mean will unban those who banned after Beye integration???

1 hour ago, Anudureju said:

no, they mean that they will be unbanning another part of ff banned accounts. 

1 hour ago, Anudureju said:

My dear random mate,

Are you a potato?

Sincerely 

A Random stranger

(Dude before you comment stuff, think for a min and look around forums, matt already said BE doesnt ban as of now. Also if people who got banned after BE,gets unbanned then whats the point of BE????)

Wow wow hold your horses. Stop abusing other forum users this rules of this place. 

Edited by Dahel

9 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

Wait, so when I was unbanned a couple weeks ago in the first wave, was all my money supposed to be gone? I'm sorry if you've stated this before, it's just that I sent in a ticket asking about it and I hope i'm not clogging up the tickets with "problems" over things that were intentional..

If you go into apb marketplace and press profile in the corner and look at status if it says active you basically have been unbanned.

8 hours ago, Majiik said:

It will instantly go from blocked to active when we lift the bans tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Selali said:

Hello APB community, 

Tonight, we will be coming down for a patch. During that patch we will be wiping the APB$ and Joker Tickets from the accounts that we intend to unban. The unban process is going to happen tomorrow, but it will be later in the day. We will be announcing on the forums after it has been done. This should hit the remainder of accounts that were banned for cheating.

If you have already put in a ticket for your unban, please wait until the announcement has gone out about the auto unbanning process being finished. If at that time you are still banned, please do not put in a new ticket but reply to your old ticket so that we know we still need to look into your account.

I will also be sending out a mass response to all the tickets we have currently open for accounts that have been banned. This response will include a list of questions that we need answered in order to help find and verify your account. If you have already included that information in your ticket, just replying to let us know that you are still in need of help will be enough. For the others, including the answers to the questions will help us to be able to help you faster.

Thank you all,

Selali

Just wanted to take a message out to thank you guys for all the stuff you are doing to keep the community alive. You guys are amazing and I hope you succeed. Best of luck.

How about Battleye patch? I wanna the some changes against those blatant cheaters.

Beye patching silently independent, its no need to update by ABP developments its done by Beye team

Will not ask you at all ! this is good side of Beye. Gl

Edited by Dahel

9 minutes ago, Popette said:

How about Battleye patch? I wanna the some changes against those blatant cheaters.

BattlEye patch has already happened.

5 minutes ago, Rim said:

BattlEye patch has already happened.

I mean *update*. 

19 minutes ago, Anudureju said:

Beye patching silently independent, its no need to update by ABP developments its done by Beye team

Will not ask you at all ! this is good side of Beye. Gl

Go home kid, you're drunk. they've already implemented BattlEye into the game >.< before two weeks or so.

Waiting like 2-3weeks and still unbanned thats To much isnt ???

Edited by IceHolyz

14 minutes ago, IceHolyz said:

Waiting like 2-3weeks and still unbanned thats To much isnt ???

I assume you're saying you've been waiting to long and you haven't been unbanned.

Well, you could of never been unbanned. So just wait, I've been anxious about it too, but all we can do is wait. 😄

I don't think much of this personally.

The accounts should be deleted for good.

Its not fair to players that don't cheat and never have. Thos whom were banned by fairfight or PB for hacking or altering of any sort should not have anything from it. Obliterate it

You are asking for trouble guys.

Whatever I'm a good citizen I will keep on Enforcing . I have had my say. }}:)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LYoNX369 said:

Its not fair to players that don't cheat and never have. Thos whom were banned by fairfight or PB for hacking or altering of any sort should not have anything from it. Obliterate it

i dont think you understand why they are unbanning people..
i am going to say this once, and once only, the devs have already stated why.

They are unbanning people, because FairFight and some GM's banned people, that weren't actually hacking. Fairfight autobanned people, and GM's would ban people if they think someone looks sus, but its so hard to tell on this game if theres someone cheating if they are a closet hacker. ESP for instance, you can easily snap behind you because you saw someone behind you whilst having your char face that direction.

They aren't unbanning because they want to put hackers back in the game, they are helping OG players back into the game who use to play but got banned for BS reasons, they dont know who hacked, there is no evidence, so its easier to unban everyone, on a clean slate, and the hackers will get re-banned if they re-offend. Since theyve done this, population has swarmed back to the game.

Edited by SgtOzone

24 minutes ago, LYoNX369 said:

I hope you're joking, you are aware of that most of the GMs there were corrupted and they banned whom ever they wanted to be banned just in typing a command, they've banned me for playing with SHAW in Fightclub (Ayslum) back then because I had a good spray control and then they accused me for cheating. Which I proved them wrong with videos of mine, screenies and so on. so probably there are people like me whom suffered from false bans because they had some skills back then, and we all know that even the most experienced players here in APB were banned once or twice. G1 was judging players in the wrong way. and that's what made the game to be with 100 players and die each day (which is a joke compare to 2011-2012). So you're wrongly thinking.