Sign in to follow this  
porcupine_omg

no lost

Same... i didnt played any mission today means i never lost. 

ez.

• Like 2

i have the oppiste issue. i lose every match. mostly because i get a pissy gold who tks or a bronze trying to ERP with my female player

• Like 1

I win some matches, sometimes. More often I shoot all my ammo at them but they don't even get damaged then I teleport back in time, get stuck to the floor, do a bit of jogging on the spot and die. Sometimes I aim at them, fire a few shots and they drop dead, I'm always surprised when that happens, most of the time I need to shoot at them for at least two or three seconds but it only takes them half a second to kill me. I actually earned a medal for shooting a whole team, only a team of 2 but we still lost that match because when I picked up the item to take it to our drop off some dickhead on my team shot me in the back.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

1 minute ago, BlatMan said:

Can't lose if you're afk every mission.

Hows that work, you get penalised for going AFK during mission plus it leaves your team mate to get slaughtered by overpowered opposition, at least if you both attack from different angles you might shoot the enemy once or twice and get some points

Just now, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Hows that work, you get penalised for going AFK during mission plus it leaves your team mate to get slaughtered by overpowered opposition, at least if you both attack from different angles you might shoot the enemy once or twice and get some points

It counts as a loss. I was making fun of OP since I have never seen them play the mission. They're usually afk but recently they've been team killing. Surprised they haven't been banned yet. I guess intentionally throwing the mission isn't considered griefing.

3 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

It counts as a loss. I was making fun of OP since I have never seen them play the mission. They're usually afk but recently they've been team killing. Surprised they haven't been banned yet. I guess intentionally throwing the mission isn't considered griefing.

I've had people on my team who seem to be working for the opposition, they only shoot people on the same team, the game should kick them out after a while, I've accidentally killed my own but never more than once in hours of playing.

6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I’ve seen this guy once... in the chat.

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Can't lose if you're afk every mission.

sounds like i destroyed you, youre lucky i dont charge you a losing fee BUD

Edited by porcupine_omg

Sign in to follow this