Enforceris

roadmap 2021

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2021/1/22/apb-2021-roadmap

It's so nice to see all the changes mentioned in this roadmap getting implemented throughout the 2021, though there are a few missing. Still they've got 18 days and I fully believe at the new year's eve we can enjoy a brand new game with new weapons, contacts, full of players, fixed matchmakings, new player experience, new engine and what not. Way to go!!!

12 hours ago, Enforceris said:

I fully believe at the new year's eve we can enjoy a brand new game

If you believe that, I got 2 Square inches of Moon real-estate on the Dark side, with a view of the Stairway to Heaven.

I don't believe they even trying to make an engine, what they are doing is removing aspects of the game slowly over time.

Removing threat districts cuz they just don't have the money to fund segregated servers, not even sure the ceo knows about the desegregation. The object it seems is to run off the few daily Old School players, by letting Toxic Edge Lords come in n farm and insult Regular Casual players, and threaten to report them for DT if they aint a Edge lord or are not using hacks, and or smurfing for the other team of golds/edge lords ect. 

But I do have to thank U Edge Lords for the insults yesterday and the insistence that 

I Uninstall. cuz you saved me 80 bucks. i was gonna go ahead n buy some tickets for a Lugar for my female cop. 

It's never good to throw good money after bad. Its not APB anymore, its an Edge-Lord sandbox.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While I've always been supporting LO, hell.. even RP/G1. This is the first time I'm really thinking it's not gonna happen anymore. (Yes, I know some said this years ago :P)

Almost nothing of the Roadmap happened.
I  guess we can assume that they're all waiting for the engine upgrade first, but if LO keeps having the same small amount of developers, and the amount of glitches being fixed is only a few out of thousands every new announcement, I do not see this ever happening.

I would love to see what the real plan is now, and how much longer until the team is gonna stop being financed to work on APB.

You're delusional if you think any further development of this game is going to happen. LO is just K2 v4.0. Same old shit, different branding.

I doubt theres team developin anything.Is just Matt doin some stuff on hes free time.Since spring they(he)are doing this new 2.2 upgrade way and since then even social is not close to be finished(no lightin,shadows)Plus now we got updates like once a month.I mean bigger prove than that idk..

p.s. wanna add that this company is most likely broke and i dont see things changin and this legendary engine finished in 2022 or ever

Edited by AlienTM

New player experience xdddd  Hey found a point what was real. But in wrong way

the new player experience now more more bad. Without thred district.

What a update

Edited by EVInezca
  • Like 1

This is the roadmap IF they went ahead with the launch of 2.1 early this year and I for one am glad we did not get that build as our engine upgrade.

21 hours ago, Cuve said:

[population graph]

Welcome to the result of having zero ingame and out of game moderation, allowing the playerbase to do whatever the fuck it wants.

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Welcome to the result of having zero ingame and out of game moderation, allowing the playerbase to do whatever the fuck it wants.

It also doesn't really help that they threw all the ranks in to one district, the bronzes and silvers are done getting clapped and the tryhard andies are bored of playing them.
The "cheating" do be a problem as well perhaps, just seeing someone being able to "play" (wink wink) from 0 to 255 and get away with it is just insane.

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

It also doesn't really help that they threw all the ranks in to one district, the bronzes and silvers are done getting clapped and the tryhard andies are bored of playing them.
The "cheating" do be a problem

Well until the Mole within LO is removed, be the same Mole MOd that snipes mack for abbreviating the F-word, is the same Mole that let the Cheatists into bronze, while letting the others in the thread curse like a sailor. Strong evidence of a conspiresy. 

Not to mention this is the second time they have done this, letting golds into bronze knowing the results from the last time.

They aren't going to ban their friends n they gonna let em be Super Toxic, dont worry Mod as I said before, I wont be sending U anymore Reports. The only report I would make would be to the US Justice Dept. 

Half an hour of missions gets me about 2000 points of experience, about 1 in 3 missions nets me 0 points. If I'm on 2x bonus half an hour of speed mugging gets me 7000 experience. The screen can't keep up with my running speed now i'm using fragile, he constantly freezes and jumps ahead, happens about 4 or 5 times a second. I'm pretty high level to have unlocked a lot of guns so thought I'd try a shotgun with 3 upgrades on it because daily activity said kill 3 with a shotgun but it rarely kills anyone I shoot, they just eat everything I fire at them. I'm not trying to shoot them from far away, I'm running up on them and getting in their face close range but I can fire all 5 shots into them, get some cover, heal a bit then jump out on them and do it again but I die first. My shotgun is pants but whenever anyone kills me with a shotgun it's one or two shots at whatever range they want, I've been killed by sniper shotguns. I'm just doing missions for the daily contact job of complete 5 objectives then I'm fucking off to the quiet place to mug.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 12/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

The only report I would make would be to the US Justice Dept. 

lol

On 12/18/2021 at 10:34 PM, greenfield said:

you should be grateful this game is still running.

This game isn't still running, it's got 2 broken legs and can barely manage to crawl let alone run.

11 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

I wanna think COVID hit their productivity. But it's been years of no progress.

They were merely ahead of their time! True innovation and divination.