HK33E

Lower the Vegas 4x4 and change the kits of some of the presets.

Vegas 4x4 it's a bit odd with raised suspension. I like the car ok, but let's be honest, it's ugly as fuck with higher suspension. Just make the suspension lower like the RWD Counterpart.
Just a suggestion tho. 

22 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

it's ugly as fuck with higher suspension. 

Says you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

then just take a vegas if you dont want the high suspension 😕

Nah, The AWD performs better. The higher suspension annoys me.

Should just revert back to RTW, raise the back suspensions but keep the front lowered

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, Maverick13 said:

Vegas 4x4 it's a bit odd with raised suspension. I like the car ok, but let's be honest, it's ugly as fuck with higher suspension. Just make the suspension lower like the RWD Counterpart.
Just a suggestion tho. 

LEAVE MY VEGAS ALONE

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

LEAVE MY VEGAS ALONE

They doesn't need to change how the car performs, just lower the 4x4. But keeping the AWD Drivetrain.

35 minutes ago, Szambi said:

Or just nerf this shit in general?

VEGAS AWD doesn't have any problem. Just the higher suspension.

1 hour ago, Maverick13 said:

They doesn't need to change how the car performs, just lower the 4x4. But keeping the AWD Drivetrain.

nope leave my vegas alone

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

nope leave my vegas alone

SMGDHNWF

The higher suspension is one of my favorite things about the 4x4.  Don't change it.  Personally I think it looks better than the normal Vegas dragging on the ground.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Just now, Maverick13 said:

SMGDHNWF

sorry nope i like it the way it is

now if they made a alt 4x4 vegas and left mine alone then yeah fine

but no touching mine its why i bought it

its styled after some muscle cars so yeah it suits it but some don't so that works but i like it on mine

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

sorry nope i like it the way it is

now if they made a alt 4x4 vegas and left mine alone then yeah fine

but no touching mine its why i bought it

its styled after some muscle cars so yeah it suits it but some don't so that works but i like it on mine

Well... If LO-G1 adds one more VEGAS people will atleast says that VEGAS has the majority of variants, BUT I support the idea of a 3RD vegas. OR even better. Just update the NORMAL VEGAS performance to match the 4X4 (Acceleration and Top Speed), but keeping the RWD Drivetrain and Lower Suspension.

2 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Well... If LO-G1 adds one more VEGAS people will atleast says that VEGAS has the majority of variants, BUT I support the idea of a 3RD vegas. OR even better. Just update the NORMAL VEGAS performance to match the 4X4 (Acceleration and Top Speed), but keeping the RWD Drivetrain and Lower Suspension.

no such thing as enough cars on apb city feels off with not enough different civs n cars

a brand new vegas your way should be fine

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

The normal Vegas has a higher top speed than the 4x4.  The only reason the acceleration isn't as fast is because it's pretty much doing a burnout and it takes a few seconds for the tires to catch the road and get traction.  The 4x4 doesn't do a burnout because it also has the front wheels pulling it and the power is distributed between the front and rear.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

no such thing as enough cars on apb city feels off with not enough different civs n cars

a brand new vegas your way should be fine

Regarding about cars... Yep, LO-G1 should make this.

Remove the Faction Oriented restrictions. Thus making all cars unlockable for everyone through Contacts.

EXAMPLE:

Jericho V20 unlockable as Criminal

Pioneer unlockable as Criminal

Vaquero unlockable as Criminal

Rapier unlockable as Enforcer

Mikro unlockable as Enforcer

Espacio unlockable as Enforcer

I suspect the characteristics of the vegas would change with a lowered suspection... 

It's a 4x4, but at those speeds and going off road may cause random collision with curbs and the slightest bump in the road... more suspension travel compensates for that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Regarding about cars... Yep, LO-G1 should make this.

Remove the Faction Oriented restrictions. Thus making all cars unlockable for everyone through Contacts.

EXAMPLE:

Jericho V20 unlockable as Criminal

Pioneer unlockable as Criminal

Vaquero unlockable as Criminal

Rapier unlockable as Enforcer

Mikro unlockable as Enforcer

Espacio unlockable as Enforcer

why were they ever faction based anyways.....

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Nah, but you need to buy the car + kit. And you CAN'T sell to others and you can't buy it from contacts. Did you catch my drift?

And yeah, the idea of exclusive cars became useless.

Too good they dropped the idea of weapons exclusive to enfs and crims.

Edited by Maverick13

We can't have anything good in this game which isn't giving any advantage whatsoever over other people without you people keep crying on it being "ugly","overrated","not_shareable".

7 minutes ago, Regenance said:

We can't have anything good in this game which isn't giving any advantage whatsoever over other people without you people keep crying on it being "ugly","overrated","not_shareable".

WTF mate.

On 6/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Cars in game now are cross platform now but with unique body kits to help keep distinct and help players distinguish player factions... also the different styling and theme help compliment the faction's image.

Criminals being illegal, fast and fully customised with body kits, fabrications and reinforcement. Enforcers tend to have fast cars for pursuit but not racing, also tough, armoured and purpose built.

While APB's customisation tools are unrivalled, APB would be more dull if the factions didn't have differing items and designs.

Originally guns were also considered if they should be faction specific with both faction getting their own unique variants.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

While APB's customisation tools are unrivalled, APB would be more dull if the factions didn't have differing items and designs.

Originally guns were also considered if they should be faction specific with both faction getting their own unique variants.

Well said. Originally the SR-15/OBEYA CR762 was meant to be CRIMINAL EXCLUSIVE while OSCAR/OBIR was meant to be ENFORCER EXCLUSIVE.

33044166_614187852279434_488085466829448

Edited by Maverick13
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Cars in game now are cross platform now but with unique body kits to help keep distinct and help players distinguish player factions... also the different styling and theme help compliment the faction's image.

Criminals being illegal, fast and fully customised with body kits, fabrications and reinforcement. Enforcers tend to have fast cars for pursuit but not racing, also tough, armoured and purpose built.

so some nerd had the bright idea to troll us all through out the years.....  great