ForeverCrooked

Nerf or remove

mobile radar tower   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf Mobile Radar Tower

• Yes
    • No
    • remove it

use grenades/alig/dmr-av to destroy car. 

radar tower gone. 

Edited by Aeronaut

Just now, Aeronaut said:

use grenades to destroy car. 

radar tower gone. 

dont get hit by bullets.

all guns are balanced.

give it a downside beyond “it shows up when your spotted”

probably just make it take up trunk space imo

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Benguin said:

dont get hit by bullets.

all guns are balanced.

that's a bit of a stretch, but it's true to an extent. a lot of players don't utilize cover properly, and some objects  don't provide full cover. 

Needs an actual downside. What some of ya'll don't understand is that it shows enemies within 20 meters. welp guess what if the enemies don't show up in that 20 meter area than you can infer where they are. Play in a premade and roll 2 of them you got 80m covered. Its broken af.

make it take up trunk space? Like the ammo supply. I honestly don't know why ammo has a downside when spawner and mobile tower don't Because obviously ammo is stronger and needs a downside, unlike there two. Poor design choice in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

use grenades/alig/dmr-av to destroy car. 

radar tower gone. 

yes let me just use an anti-vehicle weapon with really slow ttk in cqc oh wait... Also I'm sorry I don't carry around a large ammo box all the time and/or don't use low yields/conc. Its used as a handicap for players who have zero game sense.

Edited by ForeverCrooked

8 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

make it take up trunk space? Like the ammo supply. I honestly don't know why ammo has a downside when spawner and mobile tower don't Because obviously ammo is stronger and needs a downside, unlike there two. Poor design choice in my opinion. 

I can see how ammo needs a downside, I mean, your whole team can stand at the back of your car throwing grenades basically until you get bored of it.

8 minutes ago, Gunsei said:

I can see how ammo needs a downside, I mean, your whole team can stand at the back of your car throwing grenades basically until you get bored of it.

In reality though, that never happens.

56 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

This is why polls shouldn't be a thing on this forum. 😛 

Yeah I wouldn't mind them gone.

1 hour ago, AlexandraTromp said:

This is why polls shouldn't be a thing on this forum. 😛 

I mean polls or not it's not gonna stop the bad suggestions lol. 

1 hour ago, ForeverCrooked said:

yes let me just use an anti-vehicle weapon with really slow ttk in cqc oh wait... Also I'm sorry I don't carry around a large ammo box all the time and/or don't use low yields/conc. 

you want a gun that's good at cqc and is good at blowing up cars. weapons have to have a certain balance of pros and cons to make them seem fair. that's how you get complaints of p2w guns. 

take a look at the dmr-av. it excels in very long range combat to give you a fast 2-hit kill, and has higher "hard damage" to vehicles. keep in mind, this is a weapon offered through ARMAS, which has been described as a place where you can purchase things that offer an "alternative playstyle". 

whether or not if that vague statement means that they can offer a benefit without a negative, I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to get at. 

all they did was slap on more hard damage for the AV version of the DMR. 

if you find yourself lacking in cqc power, use your additional secondary slot. pick up an nfa9 or a PDW. I personally think they are both viable.

or a Joker RFP (aka mini-obir, aka crutch, aka pocket-rocket, aka who-let-this-pass-QC, aka why-is-the-sibling-variant-still-"bugged").

that thing is TOO strong for its own good. offers incredible mid to close range power for being a secondary. if memory serves me right, connecting all three bullets in that single burst causes 40 damage.

i type too much and no one is going to read this. 

2 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

yes let me just use an anti-vehicle weapon with really slow ttk in cqc oh wait... Also I'm sorry I don't carry around a large ammo box all the time and/or don't use low yields/conc. Its used as a handicap for players who have zero game sense.

Not using Concs, or Low Yeilds? Bad gaming sense on your part.

7 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Not using Concs, or Low Yeilds? Bad gaming sense on your part.

Darn-it you got me I'm clearly not 'pro' enough.

Can we nerf UI hud, so we all have to play blind, and we won't know who is who and we blast everyone pew pew pew.

21 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

you want a gun that's good at cqc and is good at blowing up cars. weapons have to have a certain balance of pros and cons to make them seem fair. that's how you get complaints of p2w guns. 

take a look at the dmr-av. it excels in very long range combat to give you a fast 2-hit kill, and has higher "hard damage" to vehicles. keep in mind, this is a weapon offered through ARMAS, which has been described as a place where you can purchase things that offer an "alternative playstyle". 

whether or not if that vague statement means that they can offer a benefit without a negative, I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to get at. 

all they did was slap on more hard damage for the AV version of the DMR. 

if you find yourself lacking in cqc power, use your additional secondary slot. pick up an nfa9 or a PDW. I personally think they are both viable.

or a Joker RFP (aka mini-obir, aka crutch, aka pocket-rocket, aka who-let-this-pass-QC, aka why-is-the-sibling-variant-still-"bugged").

that thing is TOO strong for its own good. offers incredible mid to close range power for being a secondary. if memory serves me right, connecting all three bullets in that single burst causes 40 damage.

i type too much and no one is going to read this. 

I don't think you understand that taking an AV weapon will cripple you in most fights and yes I could take a fast ttk secondary but I don't have the g1c to pay for any of the Mountie variants. Most players only use AV weapons in vehicle mission or when trying to stop people from running. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

I don't think you understand that taking an AV weapon will cripple you in most fights and yes I could take a fast ttk secondary but I don't have the g1c to pay for any of the Mountie variants. Most players only use AV weapons in vehicle mission or when trying to stop people from running. 

I do. I also understand that this is also a team game. There are moments where you can go on an absolute rampage. But most of the time, you require all of your teammates to be on the same page as you(harder to accomplish with random matchmade teammates but is very strong with players who consistently play together) , whether it's locking down a block where the enemy needs to complete an objective, or breaking the opponents defense to get to YOUR objective. 

Positioning and coordination is as big as a factor as weapon choice. 

I just offered you 3 free alternatives. The NFA-9, PDW, and the RFP-9. You don't need ARMAS weapons. 

2 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

Use the satchel charge if thats the case. Press 4 drop it, move aside and shoot it once. Did u mention alig as a wep used by players with "zero game sense" ?