Regarding Matchmaking, obviously the idea sounded nefarious for anyone who was used to trying many games, so were the sensations when I tried it, if it was already difficult to start in APB, imagine now playing against gold, we are in the jungle well survive in jungle is more easy. If what you wanted was to kill the game I congratulate you, definitely the idea is the best possible, it is the gift that they have given us to continue waiting even more, for an engine update that will surely be just an endless graphic change, sincerely the game deserves to die definitely, the creators are not deserving it, unless they show me otherwise with a competent engine update and not only with graphic changes but ... will I ever live to see it? What I do know is that I don't feel like playing, neither myself nor any of my friends who played APB, I honestly don't want to spend the whole game dying and I'm a notable player. How will new or casual players feel? =RipAPB 😞

Another thing that I have never mentioned, how do you intend to attract new people? Because all the menus are in English and APB is not easy if you do not have someone to explain how everything works. Now we add to the fact that we frustrate new players with an unplayable matchmaking for them. I have seen many players who did not play again because they painted their faces split if split as well, imagine now playing against people with 5000-10000 hours or more who are the golds.

I also think that the pay to win is quite primitive despite the fact that they made the update interesting last year, it is good to work things out for you but if you want to compete with other games I consider that it cannot take so long to get a weapon because the player needs get gratification and satisfactions more often. Gun rental is fine, yes, but if you play when you can, obviously not, also even if you play every day of the week if not because last year there were gun games for the JT it would be surreal how long it takes to have Jokers to buy a. This is also another way to kill the game because people get tired and go to play another where they feel more compensated

Regards to everybody and Mery Christmas❣️d9z3mpe-9a3704aa-9629-4f62-87e2-a4faeb2f

• Like 1

I have about 3000 JT. I'm saving up 10,000 for  car, It will be 2025 and I'll have 50 million cash by the time I have enough for guns. It should give you more than like 3 or 6 for a mission and 5 for daily activity.

If truth be told, nothing significantly changed with the threat segregation removal, we were always dying to better players. We all were newbies once and had, more or less, a harsh start fighting noticeably more skilled players, yet here we are. If one gets Infatuated with the game, they will stay, despite all nuisances this game comes with.

APB certainly has a steep learning curve, it's slow and arduous at times, but ultimately, it's rewarding. There are many useful, well-written and concise guides with regard to the APB game, dozens of videos showcasing weapons, tricks and tactics one could learn a lot from. Alternatively, there are always some live streams usually broadcasted by experienced and skilled players. 

It would be nice if APB had language and locality support for people who don't speak English, and I am probably risking here to call me a snob but I believe everyone who goes online, with more than half the content on the internet written in English, should at least know its basics, especially if they plan to be accepted by online communities. It is the current lingua franca of the world.

I honestly couldn't ever agree with the statement APB has anything to do with the Pay-to-Win system, because it really does not, apart from the Premium status I can't think of anything else one can purchase with the real money only, gaining that way an unfair advantage over other free to play players. Without regular events rewarding Jocker Tickets, accumulating a fair amount of those is a slow grind, but it's certainly manageable. 

• Like 1

Such a great learning curve, “now carry 3 bronzes in your team against 3 golds”. Hardcore curve lol...

14 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Such a great learning curve, “now carry 3 bronzes in your team against 3 golds”. Hardcore curve lol...

I remember I had to go through that when silver district was the only district that was active expect instead of 3 bronzes it was 2 low and mid level silver and a low level bronze buddies against 230+ gold MF's 

The never revamped the amount paid for the joker jobs/Side Jobs. 

Not to mention that with desegregation and entrance of highly skilled golds, this destroys any chance of completing any job that requires kills. in example the kill 5 with a sub for 15 ticket. Not only is it unfeasible at my skill level, but your only gonna give me 15 tickets. when i need 50,000 per gun X 5 characters in Jericho, then ya add in that a gold team mate will get all bent out of shape if you don't carry or have a positive k/d. This gets real aggravating when the job is to car spawn 3x for 10 tickets, I literally have to run over n get killed 9-10 times because of the cooldown. 

Ya i could just buy the tickets, but its too much for what the weapons are worth, and now they are worth half as much because of Desegregation.

U want me to go get Bounced by Golds for 40 mins for a 10 ticket babysitting job?

Now maybe U golds might understand why I play the way I do, MY mission priority is those tickets, not winning or loosing or my K/D.  The Joker may be My worst Enemy here.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

The never revamped the amount paid for the joker jobs/Side Jobs. 

Not to mention that with desegregation and entrance of highly skilled golds, this destroys any chance of completing any job that requires kills. in example the kill 5 with a sub for 15 ticket. Not only is it unfeasible at my skill level, but your only gonna give me 15 tickets. when i need 50,000 per gun X 5 characters in Jericho, then ya add in that a gold team mate will get all bent out of shape if you don't carry or have a positive k/d. This gets real aggravating when the job is to car spawn 3x for 10 tickets, I literally have to run over n get killed 9-10 times because of the cooldown. 

Ya i could just buy the tickets, but its too much for what the weapons are worth, and now they are worth half as much because of Desegregation.

U want me to go get Bounced by Golds for 40 mins for a 10 ticket babysitting job?

Now maybe U golds might understand why I play the way I do, MY mission priority is those tickets, not winning or loosing or my K/D.  The Joker may be My worst Enemy here.

Are you serious you planning on farming 50,000 Jts for 5 characters? 

5 hours ago, Deadliest said:

50,000 Jts for 5 characters?

thats 50k per weapon, per character. but i have it down to 5 more weapons, 4 volcano's and 1 Lugar. 

I know, you wanna know why I'd go to such lengths, when I could just rent a osmaw, n how the Lugar isn't much dif than the fbw.

Because, when I started out bout 6yr back, volcanos were hard to come by via joker boxes, but all the big shots had one.

It's simply for the collectable value, the lugars are for tagging as well as collectable. 

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

thats 50k per weapon, per character. but i have it down to 5 more weapons, 4 volcano's and 1 Lugar. 

I know, you wanna know why I'd go to such lengths, when I could just rent a osmaw, n how the Lugar isn't much dif than the fbw.

Because, when I started out bout 6yr back, volcanos were hard to come by via joker boxes, but all the big shots had one.

It's simply for the collectable value, the lugars are for tagging as well as collectable. 

Or, you could grind for some cash and buy some of those off the in game market. I have one set of legendaries I just mail to my enf/crim depending on what one I want to play on.  Most of them came off the marketplace. 3 - 5 mil for a gun might be easier than 50k joker tickets if all you do is dailies. Idk I'm just offering a suggestion. I know not all guns are found on the in game auctions all the time on jericho. Lately I question why I even log on the game at all in its current pop. It just makes me bitter due to a select few treating me the same way everyday. 

6 hours ago, DurtyMo said:

3 - 5 mil

ya I been doing that with my crim's, its the cops that are the hardest. Cop joker jobs get one less EZ job. now its only 15 tickts but that adds up, that being the greyson jobs, the same for the cop is either Arrest 1, witness 350, or find 3 stolen cars. And to get the car spawn job for cops, you have to go to WF. Now before Deseg this was pretty hard with no pop, but if a few bronzies got together we'd help each other. Now its possible with some pop, but I know i gotta feed toxics n sweatys to do it. 

That makes it a very undesirable activity. Pity its come to this, the joker jobs are the only thing that kept me playing the last year, all for what. Ah I'm too old for this kind of game anyway, n I'll be LOng dead by the time they make an engine and a anticheat

The large population is on eu. Jericho has very slim pop. But eu has probably 2-3 times more toxicity also

I've earned 40 JT since last post so not as slow as I suggested earlier. I only got 2 characters and I gave up on cop, started early this year and got to around level 40 but then couldn't level him up at all after the easter event. The game tutorial said I had to witness a crime but didn't tell me how, a week  of earning 0 for every mission due to car surfing rocket launchers, unable to witness any crime the contacts stopped levelling up. I gave up with that one and started again as criminal.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Who are you writing this to? There is no one to fix matchmaking and weapon characteristics. There's Matt, but he's busy setting up the collision setup for the trash cans. This is the most important thing to do now. I can assume that there is someone else who can set up matchmaking. But apparently his hands are tied and in his mouth there is a gnawed red ball.

I'll give you a cool tip: "Stop playing the game while you wait for the engine upgrade."
It works really well, been free of playing for years.

one thing i can complain about is winning. at a certain point i noticed when getting a 255 like the final contacts you get with premium that they gave out for free you need 20 matchs for a single level

win? lose? does not matter 20 wins 1 level or 20 loses 1 level so you have to grind losing or winning to get a single level for these contacts which takes hours and this game is about as fuck as sticking a wasp in your urethra and what is the point of going for a win when you got hardcore players tryhards and cheaters who can map out anything you do before you can pass a thought to your fingers. 

oh and the season events have been boring slogs for titles and tickets that barely help break these ungodly prices when i can just buy the JT and be done with it

really the only reason to play is becuase i can make a player model that looks better then fallen earth, but get to do nothing with them because unlike FE its just not fun

• Like 1

There was no one on waterfront last night, it was dead, I couldn't get a mission. There were 3 other criminals but they blanked me or didn't speak engrish. Levelling up Birth 40 points at a time by mugging, only 200,000 points to go to level 14

Sign in to follow this