Arianna

the pop is going low because ..

Man, it's not like anyone's suggestions are gonna make the game better

Just let LO do there job and if the game prevails hurray 

ohh the noob threads again.. the removal of threats was simply necessary. How some of you are so d*mb to understand it..

On 12/5/2021 at 10:14 PM, Nagletz said:

Keep in mind that most of golds don’t want to see silver/bronze teammates in a match (especially against golds, especially against premises), nor playing against same silvers/bronze, this is boring. 

So yes, I’d agree on that.

yeah but when your server has 4 people in the gold district and 25 people in the silver district...

On 12/6/2021 at 12:29 AM, Arianna said:

bring back the threat districts 

u know why the silver districts got low pop ?

because of many cheaters , they drove pro golds away from the game , then u guys  go on removing the threat districts and give away the silvers and bronzes for the cheaters that easy ,

what do u expect from us ? 

if pro golds couldnt handle them and quit the game , we silvers will do the same

and recently  the cheaters are increasing like crazy , as if cheating is allowed now ?

bring the  threat districts back  . at  least the cheaters will be locked in gold district only and the ( silvers / low golds ) will be able to play in bronze district as it used to be , but what we have now is destroying the players 

@MattScott

I used to share your opinion. But not now. The problem is with the matchmaking rules. Due to the wrong selection of opponents, the game is losing popularity. Because of the wrong selection of opponents, people scream about cheaters.

5 hours ago, SHEMER said:

I used to share your opinion. But not now. The problem is with the matchmaking rules. Due to the wrong selection of opponents, the game is losing popularity. Because of the wrong selection of opponents, people scream about cheaters.

They had 10 years to fix this problem TEN YEARS! How many JMBs and "weapon/equipment rebalances" have occured over that time BUT LITERALLY NOBODY HAS THOUGHT ABOUT FIXING THREAT?

To be honest i am not even suprised with this gutter-community advising them. Of course it's not something that's suitable to keep new players but satisfy the requests of the paying dipshits in their deep gold.

Edited by Sniperturtle