Arianna

the pop is going low because ..

bring back the threat districts 

u know why the silver districts got low pop ?

because of many cheaters , they drove pro golds away from the game , then u guys  go on removing the threat districts and give away the silvers and bronzes for the cheaters that easy ,

what do u expect from us ? 

if pro golds couldnt handle them and quit the game , we silvers will do the same

and recently  the cheaters are increasing like crazy , as if cheating is allowed now ?

bring the  threat districts back  . at  least the cheaters will be locked in gold district only and the ( silvers / low golds ) will be able to play in bronze district as it used to be , but what we have now is destroying the players 

@MattScott

• Like 4

i see maybe 1 cheater every week and that is very low lol, you guys are delusional. you probably count veteran player as cheater because they are better than you are?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Arianna said:

bring back the threat districts

There are more cheaters now, not all of the golds are cheats, but allot of them are Very toxic towards non-golds.

They will tk you or call u a noob or a smart for not being gold and having a positive K/D.

Not to mention that loosing to top end players all day has ruined the game for the lower threats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are players that dedicated their time into the game, some play 24/7.

Merged.

18 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

There are more cheaters now, not all of the golds are cheats, but allot of them are Very toxic towards non-golds.

They will tk you or call u a noob or a smart for not being gold and having a positive K/D.

Not to mention that loosing to top end players all day has ruined the game for the lower threats. 

That’s no different to someone who accusing a player of cheating and then to proceed on team killing and harassing.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Put everyone on ignore.

Edited by xHenryman90x

Keep in mind that most of golds don’t want to see silver/bronze teammates in a match (especially against golds, especially against premises), nor playing against same silvers/bronze, this is boring. 

So yes, I’d agree on that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Deadliest said:

There are players that dedicated their time into the game, some play 24/7.

Some players need to touch some grass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Keep in mind that most of golds don’t want to see silver/bronze teammates in a match

golds should have thought of that before they came n cried to the forum moderators to desegregate, I mean they begged to get into bronze specifically, saying that other golds n silvers were dethreating to escape them, and come and farm us in bronze.

So to fix this they let all the golds into bronze. So they choose to ruin the game of the 7 bronzies that were before desegregation and give the game to the 7 golds that played in silver and cried to the gold sympathizing moderators.

So see if that had not happened, I would not be saying that Golds cried to get into and farm bronze. It would just be what it be.

I wouldnt be angry at the bias moderators and consider it a Conspiracy.

I know better than to come in here and list demands to LO, but I wont pay, till something is done about the forum moderators, the golds, and cheater.

Full reinstatement of Fair Fight, Resegregation, and New Forum staff. Forum staff should not be dictating the game mechanics and when they enforce forum rules they should do so with everyone, not just me. (others cursed allot in that thread n moderator did nothing to them. I feel the reason why so many reported cheaters are still playing is that they are friends and or the same Mod is involved.

If I'm wrong ok, but once you Impeach the integrity of your honor and credibility, anything you do after the fact is suspect. 

• Thanks 1

Truth be told, most Hackusators end up providing false-proof just to try and get someone banned. Literally all the videos/clips I see that claim aimbotting show the user legit missing shots, it just got to a pathetic point honestly. But regardless, proof is proof. If Hackers are indeed abundant, you're welcome to show proof.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let me give you a solid piece of advice.

With the exception of macro-users (which aren't hard to beat because of the game's rules and that they suck to begin with), real Cheaters are so rare you'd actually be lucky to get the chance of making them hate you through killing them (better yet arrest them, yes, it is possible. #LTLMasterRace). Once per year you'd get that singular person (no name and shame, sorry) who legit speedhacks around the map but other than that, not much really.

INSTEAD, focus on yourself:

1- You MUST be able to tell distances in meters to something without an indicator with an error of +/- 5 meters MAX (you may use your own vehicle, last-stage VIP/team_death_match head indicator or anything to help but you MUST be able to tell distances without an indicator sooner or later. This is vital, sorry. Please practice this promptly).

2- Refer to APBDB to learn the weapons by heart FIRST, you'll get to see what is possible and what isn't and at what distance (APB is a game of distances with a lot of nonsense after all). Trust me, you'll be surprised (e.g DMR sniper actually doing more damage and killing with 2 shots instead of 3 at 88+ meters, because it appears to shoot some sort of rocket-powered bullets).

3- Check if you have packet loss through the chat-command /fps. It doesn't matter if you play well when the server won't receive your commands because of a bad connection (this happened at a certain district in Eu for a decent number of people, all other districts were fine). Make it a habit as connecting to a game IS NOT ENOUGH, you'll never know when your connection will fail you through instability.

4- Adjust your mouse and make sure your mouse-surface is smooth (trust me, you'd be fighting with your own mouse rather than your opponent, which is simply horrible).

5- After getting killed, Press O to open up the options and fine tune your mouse sensitivity as needed. Don't relax on copying a streamer's settings, fine tune them slightly to suit YOUR arm and mouse weight.

6- Know what to expect at whatever ping you have and play accordingly. If you have 180ms ping and playing against someone who mastered the game with 20ms ping, you COULD force them into playing at YOUR pace, else you're fighting an uphill battle that won't be easily winnable if you rely on switching primary/secondary weapons (yes, weapon switching must be approved by the server just like driving, so it is ping reliant). So don't get excited about the natural advantage they have. This is simply today's technology. Instead, be proud they struggled and got rekt against someone with high ping that can't switch as fast, it means you got gud.

7- Disable mouse acceleration and apply mouse fix, it'll help you better build mouse muscle memory. Mouse acceleration is not only active by default but it is also pure garbage. Some games bypass this but you better apply it yourself everywhere and get it over with once and for all.

Another tip: APB doesn't give a flying ♣♦♠♥ if you win/lose especially if you are at Max Rank since getting more standing then and there is utterly meaningless. Leaderboards are simply fight club stages that also show nothing of value and get wiped clean next week. Any match that you play gets wiped when you press k and start the next mission. The game gives zero damns and therefore neither should you. You're better off trying to play the best possible at the given situation rather than focus on what cannot be changed to be a better player overall, for BOTH APB and any other game out there. Even the best players die here and there, it is PvP and dying is part of the game. If you can't stand dying, don't play. Instead, learn from your deaths.

Don't tbag anyone unless tbagged upon first (yes, tbagging is considered an act of war), don't rage-DM anyone, don't say ♣♦♠♥. Simply Arrest/kill and be on your way, that is the ultimate way to live and also happens to be the best way to piss off the macroers/trash players who actually do all of that to see you rage (yes, that is their objective, just to piss off people. Don't play into it like a spoiled fool).

Don't be a crybaby, play the No U card whenever possible. Don't give them the attention they seek. Thank me later.

Edited by LilyRain
  • Like 3

1- This is very important, I see weapons have ranges with a sweet spot for damage but at the moment I don't have any idea how far away stuff is, though I know when they are too far to bother shooting at, even if the numbers are on screen they are tiny and hard to read.

2-  APBDB, I'll look it up, I've seen weapon stats listed and thought how the hell did you find all that info out, I'd never in ten years of using one gun even know half that.

3-  I can't do anything about that at the moment, useless wifi, it's going to be awful tonight, we have a storm coming

4-  Sticky mouse, jerky cursor, I curse thee

7- I never knew about that, it sounds like a terrible idea, I'll be turning that shit off

I was doing missions yesterday and found that since I went hunting for pumpkins I  know of a few areas I can sneak up and get kills from different directions while they are busy shooting at team mates. I really don't understand why some max rank players care so much about winning when I don't give a crap as long as I get a few kills or objectives and level up a bit, as soon as I'd done the daily activity it didn't matter to me. Maybe they are almost max and it takes a long time to level up the last contact.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

golds should have thought of that before they came n cried to the forum moderators to desegregate, I mean they begged to get into bronze specifically, saying that other golds n silvers were dethreating to escape them, and come and farm us in bronze.

So to fix this they let all the golds into bronze. So they choose to ruin the game of the 7 bronzies that were before desegregation and give the game to the 7 golds that played in silver and cried to the gold sympathizing moderators.

So see if that had not happened, I would not be saying that Golds cried to get into and farm bronze. It would just be what it be.

I wouldnt be angry at the bias moderators and consider it a Conspiracy.

I know better than to come in here and list demands to LO, but I wont pay, till something is done about the forum moderators, the golds, and cheater.

Full reinstatement of Fair Fight, Resegregation, and New Forum staff. Forum staff should not be dictating the game mechanics and when they enforce forum rules they should do so with everyone, not just me. (others cursed allot in that thread n moderator did nothing to them. I feel the reason why so many reported cheaters are still playing is that they are friends and or the same Mod is involved.

If I'm wrong ok, but once you Impeach the integrity of your honor and credibility, anything you do after the fact is suspect. 

just as many golds were against desegregation as for it

forum mods are not game mods afaik

11 hours ago, glaciers said:

forum mods are not game mods

No, they are Not. n had no business fooling with the game, regardless if I think they are Bias.

Merged.

16 hours ago, LilyRain said:

real Cheaters are so rare

Well what do call it when your not laggy, its not laggy, and u see someone below U, who hasn't seen U and You have watched them enter the area. You have the Drop on them. You get one shot off n ya might hit em but they instantly disappear n reappear 5m back from where they are along the track that U saw them walk in, or they will use their car and do the same thing, Run backward at full running speed while shooting at u n back into the car. Its like a backwards teleport. 

There are two that do that in dist and are there every day

13 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well what do call it when your not laggy, its not laggy, and u see someone below U, who hasn't seen U and You have watched them enter the area. You have the Drop on them. You get one shot off n ya might hit em but they instantly disappear n reappear 5m back from where they are along the track that U saw them walk in, or they will use their car and do the same thing, Run backward at full running speed while shooting at u n back into the car. Its like a backwards teleport. 

There are two that do that in dist and are there every day

In APB, that type of teleporty movement is not just common but in fact the norm because of something called server tick rate (refresh rate for servers, meaning how often the server updates and shows you changes in people's inputs/movements). APB's server tickrate is around 30hz, which is about half of what other games use. For example, games like Counter Strike and PUBG run at 60hz, Valorant runs at a very modern 128hz. Another reason is latency. Even if there is no lag, there will always be latency. The effects of latency and server tickrate to update player movements will stack, ultimately showing you teleporty behaviour. This effect is especially more noticeable with semi-automatic weapons such as pistols, because most players either hold left-shift or have auto-sprint config between shots. So the server will show them quickly accelerating as it interpolates movements between those refresh ticks.

About the cars, there is a trick that players want fixed because it is game breaking. If you park your car in such a way that the door is very close to a wall, another car, etc. You'll simply teleport inside the car because there is no room to physically open the door. The entire animation will be skipped and you can simply drive away instantly or just enter the car to heal off. If you see this, this is just the game, it is not a cheat.

17 hours ago, LilyRain said:

If you see this, this is just the game, it is not a cheat.

I understand what your saying about cars, have done it myself but this is different. 

I might add that this individual is considered a 'Known' by other Gold players.

His other actions do not lag or skip, when this happens you can see the legs running forward and the player moving backwards at the same speed as kevlar3 and shooting at you. So its not the kind of teleport where they disappear n reappear yards away.

• Like 1

I don't want the car teleport thing fixed, I hate having to wait for him to react to the fact I pressed F then open the door then stand there for a second and get in, it can take a few seconds and sometimes I press F again because I think it didn't register after two seconds but it did so then he opens and closes it and I have to do it again. It can take me ten seconds to get in the car farting about with the door.  Is there some sort of settings/ controls configuration or button you can hold down that lets you move backwards, I've seen someone walk backwards throwing bricks. The odd thing is though he was throwing them constantly. I've just unlocked them and can only carry 3

• Like 1

This game is full cheaters. Lo have to ban cheater. And all balance patches from lo was only good for cheaters. They nerfed all good things to handle this knaps.  And now no thread distrikts anymore. No escapes. Only quit the game.

Its not normal that the publisher do nothing. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/6/2021 at 1:03 AM, Tiuhti said:

i see maybe 1 cheater every week and that is very low lol, you guys are delusional. you probably count veteran player as cheater because they are better than you are?

1 is too much too.

Should be zero in a normal game.

1 don't go of about aknowledgment in a game. if u die. u die. if u can't face a person becous hes better .. doesn't mean he cheats. if u find proof. that is literly not mistakenly obvious. than i would suggest proving it with actual facts and not a video where the person is playing and aiming good + u dieing by the same guy over and over again.

21 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I understand what your saying about cars, have done it myself but this is different. 

His other actions do not lag or skip, when this happens you can see the legs running forward and the player moving backwards at the same speed as kevlar3 and shooting at you. So its not the kind of teleport where they disappear n reappear yards away.

Yes, what you explain seems to be a bit higher than natural.

Sounds like a bandwidth based exploit. He must be throttling down his upload speeds on purpose to induce such laggy effects (some people do that sadly). It could also be that he is sharing his low-bandwidth internet with someone in the house who uploads videos. But it is also very likely that the nodes between him and the server aren't really great.

20 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I don't want the car teleport thing fixed, I hate having to wait for him to react to the fact I pressed F then open the door then stand there for a second and get in, it can take a few seconds and sometimes I press F again because I think it didn't register after two seconds but it did so then he opens and closes it and I have to do it again. It can take me ten seconds to get in the car farting about with the door.  Is there some sort of settings/ controls configuration or button you can hold down that lets you move backwards, I've seen someone walk backwards throwing bricks. The odd thing is though he was throwing them constantly. I've just unlocked them and can only carry 3

Sadly getting into and out of cars in the normal way is latency dependent. It'll take a second to even start the animation. This is another advantage those with low latencies have in this server-sided environment.

The backward grenade is a trick that is triggered with help of assigning that look backwards key (by default, it has no assigned key). Streamer Darleenko does this often, he can tell you accurately how to do it.

• Like 1

@MattScott
If it continues like this, you can shut down the server completely. Simply reactivate the threat levels and players will come back. Because the way it is now, it is unplayable. you can see it in the number of players. Before this change, the number of players in Citadel was 490 and now only 190. Don't you notice that on the team?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Confess said:

@MattScott
If it continues like this, you can shut down the server completely. Simply reactivate the threat levels and players will come back. Because the way it is now, it is unplayable. you can see it in the number of players. Before this change, the number of players in Citadel was 490 and now only 190. Don't you notice that on the team?

It's far from being perfect, but having three full action districts and one fight club during prime time doesn't sound like the game is in a unplayable state. 

The only thing which will bring more players is new game content.Besides the new contacts which are already ready lol-i cant see other thing.Also this can bring back the threat districts if theres enough players returning..

• Like 2

Why is the game dying? It's simple. For ten years he was killed by the incompetence of the people to whom he belongs. Why did she die for so long? Because there are people who love this game. I love this game. I've been playing it for 11 years. Lately, I think I've been playing with a corpse that is being eaten by maggots.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2021 at 9:54 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

It sounds like you're describing the one car bug. The player gets stuck to the car door on your screen. They moonwalk and teleport until the bug fixes itself.