Sign in to follow this  
MlssT

When is the Christmas Event?

I play christmas events of APB every year annually 🙂 I am looking forward to this year's..Does anyone know when it start?

Also if only Little Orbit could start it earlier this year instead of late and up until mid of January like last one 😕

PLEASE give us Xmas event asap! 😳

Giant christmas trees and decorations went up around town near me weeks ago. They all blew down and flew away because they put them there in November, it's wild, wet and windy in the north west of my island this time of year, what were they thinking?  It's December now, though the weather outside with sideways rain and gales shaking the windows disagrees with me, I can't wait for frozen calm January.  I've never done a christmas event, started at easter. I did easter event as a cop and then gave up and turned crimale after that. I liked the halloween event but the fact you couldn't level up your contacts despite getting lots of XP per mission made me feck off to a less populated non event area to speed mug and loot because all I'm interested in doing is unlocking more vehicles for me to spray paint my shit art all over.

• Like 2

My wild guess, 22nd. 

Which would make sense. 

Not like i've wished for it... another event that i'd eager to complete on all of my chars, no thx. I had enough on Halloween...🥴

Sign in to follow this