Edited by who

the fbw 'kitteh' was a unique contest reward, its probably not going to be released in the joker store

3 hours ago, glaciers said:

the fbw 'kitteh' was a unique contest reward, its probably not going to be released in the joker store

none of the unique guns should ever be released. frankly they should've removed them from the 4game players when they transferred and just given them back something comparable as well

Edited by who

2 hours ago, temachka said:

yea dont release anything cool and interesing at all, let the game just die 

They already have an entire sub-section just filled to the brim with stuff they can do after the upgrade no need to release something that was earned from an old contest and was/is supposed to be unique.

2 hours ago, temachka said:

yea dont release anything cool and interesing at all, let the game just die 

the game isnt dying because 4 guns that 95% of the population doesn't even know exist arent available in the joker store, what a bizarre take

• Like 2

Edited by who

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Kind of asking for it with those extra answers. 

Forum users love a laugh.

m8, ppl using forums just to waste time, no? im literally waiting for mission rn

49 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

m8, ppl using forums just to waste time, no? 

We sure do. 

4 hours ago, temachka said:

i wish ts cd tag useless comments with label 'useless', i so wish.... im trying to suggest mb abviuos, but at least some ideas to prolong interest of playing the game at the current engine, some cool ppl also do that, but there are so little of them. If they need at leaast 1 or 2 more years to make eu happen (and they will probably need), then bringing nothing new to apb will definitely make it loose pop. And u, 95% of this awful community can mostly only hackusate, cry and be as toxic as possible. What did u answer in the polls? Look which answers get most points. The most toxic ones. I specially added answers "No" for normal ppl. That just proves how atrocious this community is. Such a pity normal players have to suffer cos of u. U will get ur place in hell for this, dw

yikes, complaining about toxicity in the same post you're hella toxic in

you put joke answers in a poll and then when people (not me btw) pick the joke answers you get all whiny about your poll not being taken serious, like its not entirely your fault lmao

If you want to be taken seriously, you should probably learn basic English. Feels like I'm having a stroke attempting to read your garbled nonsense.

• Like 1

It's gonna end up being a debate of keeping current pop (content NOW) or reaching new pop (old/new players join for EU). I got a gut feeling that new pop outweighs current pop, but what do I know? I have new pop bias, just waiting for EU.