Khedrak

Missing characters

OK I posted this earlier but it seems to be missing.

I just noticed Fallen Earth was  back online and downloaded the game on my new computer. I have 4 account and my son and daughter each have an account. None of our accounts have our characters. They all just have create character and exit. My main account has a lot of stuff I paid for from the cash shop and the subscription. Did they do character wipes and is all my paid for stuff gone? I hope not!

4 hours ago, Khedrak said:

OK I posted this earlier but it seems to be missing.

I just noticed Fallen Earth was  back online and downloaded the game on my new computer. I have 4 account and my son and daughter each have an account. None of our accounts have our characters. They all just have create character and exit. My main account has a lot of stuff I paid for from the cash shop and the subscription. Did they do character wipes and is all my paid for stuff gone? I hope not!

to explain it in a simple term, classic (which is up right now) is on a new sever you do not have any of your old stuff, however your old data is still in place

right now matt is working out cash shop items like keys jackets etc.

they did not bring back old data due to the high amount of bloat lag and other shit created due to the mass amount of dupers. as it stands it is unclear what will happen with this data but matt would like to save it and reuse it for when FE gets rereleased with unity (or what ever engine they use) with some sort of penalty like lost mats or reduced chips for players.

but as of standing right now you will need to make a new toon and play if you wish. and await like the rest of us on info for account based items and earned rewards

• Thanks 1

OK Thank you, that explains it. Well I'm going to miss my chopper and hidden armor slot items.   Oh well.