pesto

do 'apb reloaded' will get another chances?

so it's been 2021, there was some of the open-world genres or aka 'gta-style games' released. for example 'cyberpunk 2077', 'grand theft auto edition trilogy' things like that.

however those games are disappointed and BAD.... cyberpunk 2077 is over hyped and screwed up badly and 'grand theft auto definitive edition trilogy'.... it just a garbage

and also rockstar will release another grand theft auto 5 'expanded and enhanced edition' and only difference is 'yellow license plate', and 'EnHaNcEd GaMePlAy' and 'ExPlOsIvE aCtIOn'

and there is a new 'saints row' game will release in next year but also it looks disappointed.

by the way, those games except gta 5 RE-REMASTERED don't have any multiplayer mode.

so will 'apb reloaded' will get a chance and rise up again with brand new game engine?

or it will fail just like those games and left there is nothing but the dust?

I hope they don't play this game in the trash can... APB is already falling into the abyss, we hope that L.O is already some branch that APB can cling to.

edit: The difference between APB and these other games is that APB is not hyped.

Edited by MrLek

6 minutes ago, MrLek said:

edit: The difference between APB and these other games is that APB is not hyped.

yeah true...

I dont see how current company can do something.Things are pretty clear..btw theres another gta type of game called "Gangs of New York" or somethin like that.Is going to be f2p with story mode and everything-is like more futuristic than gta.Right now is in alpha/beta on steam.Bad thing is that this game have pretty high system req. so yea..

Edited by AlienTM

"Gangstar New York" falls into the "nihil sub sole novum" category. If I were an APB player I wouldn't be worried. Think about what  happened to "Identity". LO was really lucky that game was a total mess and a disaster, otherwise...

APB already is better than Cyberpunk and Trilogy for me, because even APB doesn’t have such amount of bugs like mentioned games, and if APB will shoot, it possibly hype up... well, if everything go right. Right now it’s way too hard to see bright future of this project, so nothing to discuss furthermore. Right now all we left to do is wait... be ready for the worst and hope for the best.

Telling you, GTA V is going to be the next Skyrim

It's well on its way first releasing on PS3/XB360, then PS4/XBONE, PC and now PS5/XSEX

While TakeTwo is being scared of pushing anything for its sequel it'll probably come to phone in a few years.

Maybe it'll see a release on one of Nintendo's next consoles. 

The only thing GTA V is lacking is Todd Howard

Edited by Haganu
Just added some to this post :>

7 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Telling, you GTA V is going to be the next Skyrim

It's well on its way first releasing on PS3/XB360, then PS4/XBONE, PC and now PS5/XSEX

I was quite bored after spending like 400 hours in it, and I didn’t even touch Online mode, because it’s literally have nothing interesting except for cars, which could easily spawned in sp via trainers, and it’s still boring... idk, maybe I just didn’t had a good taste on GTAO, but I don’t wanna spend time on another game, which also have it’s flaws but different kind... 

Telling you this could be reason for many players waiting for GTA 6... well, after huge fuckup R* did with it’s classics, doubt that anyone still does...

Edited by Nagletz

6 hours ago, pesto said:

so will 'apb reloaded' will get a chance and rise up again with brand new game engine?

The engine alone won't change the game. It is the same game and looks the same.

Without pumping out any content, nothing will change. 

There is nothing after this. Matt Scott sold the game to some random HK (read; China) company. He isn't allowed to do anything else with this game besides upgrade the engine. There will be no remake, this is where the road ends.

There were other paths this game could have taken, but the inexperience of everyone who has touched this game brought us here. I truly hope that Matt succeeds with his endeavors of this game, but I cannot see it happening. Maybe after moass I'll make Matt an offer for the IP and we can rebuild this game. :^)

On 12/3/2021 at 9:49 PM, iRawwwN said:

There is nothing after this. Matt Scott sold the game to some random HK (read; China) company. He isn't allowed to do anything else with this game besides upgrade the engine. There will be no remake, this is where the road ends.

There were other paths this game could have taken, but the inexperience of everyone who has touched this game brought us here. I truly hope that Matt succeeds with his endeavors of this game, but I cannot see it happening. Maybe after moass I'll make Matt an offer for the IP and we can rebuild this game. :^)

No the rights to the APB franchise were sold to China (You don't care about the franchise, just this game)

APB Reloaded is still in the godly hands of Matt Scott and Little Orbit.

There's no time like the present but for now we will have to wait.

When the time comes i hope God Howard is ready to give up his throne because the continued story of APB will go down in gaming history like none before.

• Like 1

"APB Reloaded" and "Gamersfirst" names work like player-deterrents. Game could have it's last chance if Little Orbit released completely rebadged/renamed version with engine upgrade and new content. But LO went their own way and after failure of questionable-by-everyone RIOT sold intellectual property rights to some shady chinese proxy company. The End.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 hour ago, NoFuture said:

"APB Reloaded" and "Gamersfirst" names work like player-deterrents. Game could have it's last chance if Little Orbit released completely rebadged/renamed version with engine upgrade and new content. But LO went their own way and after failure of questionable-by-everyone RIOT sold intellectual property rights to some shady chinese proxy company. The End.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Again no.

they sold the rights to any FUTURE games based on the APB franchise to a chinese company.

They hold all the rights to THIS game and are still working on the engine and new content.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tuktukdriver said:

Again no.

they sold the rights to any FUTURE games based on the APB franchise to a chinese company.

They hold all the rights to THIS game and are still working on the engine and new content.

little orbit sold the apb ip (which means everything) to unit game and are licensed to continue developing apb:reloaded

its likely that the licensing is indefinite and probably also free as part of the sale contract, but they no longer own apb

18 hours ago, tuktukdriver said:

(You don't care about the franchise, just this game)

i do care about the franchise, wdym man

smh

Edited by iRawwwN

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/8/29/message-from-matt

20 hours ago, glaciers said:

little orbit sold the apb ip (which means everything) to unit game and are licensed to continue developing apb:reloaded

its likely that the licensing is indefinite and probably also free as part of the sale contract, but they no longer own apb

Unit game will make a new mobile APB game and Little Orbit still owns and works on this game (APB Reloaded)

26 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/8/29/message-from-matt

Unit game will make a new mobile APB game and Little Orbit still owns and works on this game (APB Reloaded)

ItlQM90.png

https://apb.com/products.html

as shoddy as the site is its been around since 2019, i doubt orbit would allow unit games to claim ownership of apb reloaded if they didn't actually own it

• Like 1

i just think when LO finished the game they going to sell the game for a bit more money.

11 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i just think when LO finished the game they going to sell the game for a bit more money.

selling it to nexon confirmed, apb dead

12 hours ago, TzickyT said:

they can't

• Like 1

14 hours ago, glaciers said:

they can't

doubt they will, ever