imV

Daily Login Rewards

Joker Boxes with legendaries that are account bound. I remember when we used to have Joker Boxes as rewards, but because the legendaries were tradeable, players abused this by creating multiple accounts.

On Innova you received 35 Joker tickers a day. It would be nice to have the same rewards here.

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 3:55 AM, xHenryman90x said:

Joker Boxes with legendaries that are account bound. I remember when we used to have Joker Boxes as rewards, but because the legendaries were tradeable, players abused this by creating multiple accounts.

but you might not win them from these boxes ^^

On 12/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, imV said:

Daily_Login_Rewards.png

Its too exaggerated for the current game and the company runnin it.Maybe is fair but its too much.Better: 5-7 days for the weapons.300 JT and the last week 150k and 300 G1C(previous week 200)Otherwise this rewards are too big and LO aint gonna do it..

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

Its just an example of how this would look like ^^

On 12/13/2021 at 8:49 AM, imV said:

Its just an example of how this would look like ^^

Not just daily login but would change it to atleast 1-hour mission session (total per-day against opponents but no fight-club).. otherwise there's too many r9 T's with legendaries and coywolf/4x4 vegas and other stuff just flexin/trolling around in districts.

I upvote this. On several conditions:

1. Rewards should be toned down (500jt a week would render fight club almost useless. Then again, the JT in fight club should probably be increased anyway). 100jt a week at most i'd say. You also have daily activities you can do to get jt already.

2. I feel that all the guns, vehicles and whatnot you receive should be temporary, to prevent it from getting out of hand (if your locker is full of permanent weapons, why spend any money getting other ones?). 

3. Everything you get should be character bound. (Reasons mentioned in thread already)

4. Instead of permanent weapons, give small g1c incentives. Just enough to encourage the free users to buy a little g1c to finally get what they want (the high cost for anyone not living in America is what drove me away from any purchases in the first place). say 50g1c a week ( i think it's 3000 g1c for a 3-slot star afaik). Also vouchers.  

That way it won't upset the balance of earnings in the game, while still being a little something that users can work towards. 

Also, i agree that the rewards should be linked to playtime, as to keep the pop. however people mustn't be able to just sit afk and get the rewards. 

Good inspiration for this can come from the old weekly activities that used to exist on the Armas market. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1