Regenance

Where they've gone?

It is "Deadpool is awesome" week in Canada. Also there is some kind of game convention thing called like EhhThree that some of them went to.

Yeah there be some E3 up in here. well there not here.

So you're expecting them to fix in 2 weeks what G1 couldn't in several years? Chill out please 

By the way I'm pretty sure they don't want to give out any ETA's to the community so we don't live with the expectations, let's not give up on this new company so quick and give them a little more time 

2 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

let's just focus on the fact that all you do in Nascar is drive around in a circle for a few hundred laps. 

.... do they poop in the car mid-race? 

Afaik they have a poop hole in their seat for the business n°2? 

NASCAR experts please correct me if im wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

Seriously, that has been two weeks since the last wave, LO seem to not responding to any comments whatsoever, does anyone know if there is any holiday in Canada or something? answered needed. 😐

24 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

It is "Deadpool is awesome" week in Canada. Also there is some kind of game convention thing called like EhhThree that some of them went to.

Yeah there be some E3 up in here. well there not here.

23 minutes ago, Matth said:

So you're expecting them to fix in 2 weeks what G1 couldn't in several years? Chill out please 

23 minutes ago, Matth said:

By the way I'm pretty sure they don't want to give out any ETA's to the community so we don't live with the expectations, let's not give up on this new company so quick and give them a little more time 

8 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

let's just focus on the fact that all you do in Nascar is drive around in a circle for a few hundred laps. 

.... do they poop in the car mid-race? 

1 minute ago, Matth said:

Afaik they have a poop hole in their seat for the business n°2? 

NASCAR experts please correct me if im wrong. 

Are you serious? you disliked it cause I asked where LO gone.. the fuck? the community's stupidity is above average, you guys need to chill out not me. Just asked why we can't see any response lately from LO. damn.

• Like 2

I didn't dislike it, but i will now i guess.

Also nascar ppl poop when they have to poop.

• Like 1

Just now, BlakeEclipse said:

This is why i think LO should just keep quiet and work on what they have to work on...

that's what g1 did. but they just hid behind that to remain stagnant as they tried to look for a buyer in the market. 

what LO is doing right now is good, seeing more communication in a a few months versus g1 in their last year. 

Some proper shitposting in this thread.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

that's what g1 did. but they just hid behind that to remain stagnant as they tried to look for a buyer in the market. 

what LO is doing right now is good, seeing more communication in a a few months versus g1 in their last year. 

It is true it's what G1 did to milk it out for a bit. LO did more communication in a few weeks then G1 did in two years.

But I could imagine just looking at the forums and a big sigh comes out.

Pretty sure LO has dealt with crazy community's as this one so a bit of silence would not hurt.

Edited by BlakeEclipse

2 minutes ago, BlakeEclipse said:

It is true it's what G1 did to milk it out for a bit. LO did more communication in a few weeks then G1 did in two years.

But I could imagine just looking at the forums and a big sigh comes out.

Pretty sure LO has dealt with crazy community's as this one so a bit of silence would not hurt.

Yeah those Monster High dress up gamers can be pretty crazy. The real Crazies are the Barbie Puppy Rescue players though.

info dump incoming

i see you down there matthias

Edited by BXNNXD
lol

Hi all,

This thread honestly made me smile today. The best shitposting I've seen in weeks.

Sorry for the silence. Everyone is catching up from E3.

We should have an update today on the unbans. Waiting for dev to confirm our ETA is accurate.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The best shitposting I've seen in weeks.

You keep doing god’s work 10/10 

p.s you don’t have to apologize for silence because if people *clears throat* actually paid attention they’d see you’re tracking and working on it already.

godspeed matt, godspeed

Heya everyone,

I apologize, one of my mods overreacted a bit.

I did move this topic to the off-topic since it belongs here. It is also now unlocked and warnings that were given are revoked.

@killerskull it was one of our games that was being checked out. 

12 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

I apologize, one of my mods overreacted a bit. 

does that mean my poop comment is gone forever? 

i dont know how I feel about this... 

i want a refund. 

3 hours ago, killerskull said:

E3? Did you guys there to check games out or get your game checked out?

I think it's a game called Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians. if my Google skills haven't failed me that is. 

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

does that mean my poop comment is gone forever? 

i dont know how I feel about this... 

i want a refund. 

I think it's a game called Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians. if my Google skills haven't failed me that is. 

Maybe Unsung too but from twitter Matt got interviewed for Descent at E3, and also Matt is/was In Australia, to check how some of there games are coming along.

Man, so some the sh*tposting got deleted? I didn't get to see it 😞

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

@killerskull it was one of our games that was being checked out. 

Huh, good to know. Thanks. Hope the reception went well, I googled it to see what it was about.

Ahhh... good old entertainment 😄

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

This thread honestly made me smile today. The best shitposting I've seen in weeks.

Sorry for the silence. Everyone is catching up from E3.

We should have an update today on the unbans. Waiting for dev to confirm our ETA is accurate.

Thanks,
Matt

savage 😄 wishing you guys best luck!