imV

WEAPON CONCEPTS [Updated]

⬇️ New weapons added under the unfinished ones ⬇️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some unfinished ideas, they do not yet have names or stats.

gun_icons.PNG

AGL.PNG

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

4b_pistol_copy.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. N-FAE 9 'Blade'

N-FAE_9_Blade.png

2. JG MFS-1140 JT3

JG_MFS-1140_JT3.png

3. Joker CMP 'Eden'

Joker_CMP_Eden.png

skins.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I did not had time to make my own skins ^^ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DB stats will be added later.

4. Nekrova UMP PR1

ump.png

5. OCSP-S 'Mute'

OCSP-S_Mute.PNG

6. N-TMG 762 III

N-TMG_762.png

7. VMR 'Countess'

VMR_Countess.PNG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

8. COMMANDO 'Megalodon'

Perfect for masses of enemies or their vehicles.
Rockets fly a bit slower than OSMAW rockets.
Unlike other rockets, these, are heavier and start dropping down after further distance.
In marksmanship mode you can shoot 4 rockets at once, but the charging is very slow.
But the recoil is so powerful, it makes you look 90° up instantly, and hurts you by taking 15% of your health.

Mod: Thermal Rockets

Rockets with hydrogen charge, creating heat and bigger blast radius than regular rockets.
Best for enemies on foot, heat is not very effective against cars, especially armored ones.

--------------------

COMMANDO 'Stingray'

This model has an installed adapter for small rockets.
In marksmanship mode you can shoot 4 small rockets one after another if you hold LMB.
These armor piercing rockets are not very effective against people, they fly faster than any other rockets, 
but they are small, making it hard to hit a person.
These are best for stopping vehicles, especially heavy ones.
The frame is made from carbon and alluminium, allowing you to walk faster than with any other rocket launcher.

Mod: Xtreme Penetrator Micro - Rockets. (Xtreme Penetrator is a real life name for some armor piercing ammo)

Very fast and small rocket projectiles can go through 2 vehicles. -50% damage after going first one.

COMMANDO_Megalodon.png

COMMANDO_Stingray.png

compare.png

ammo.PNG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

9. Dual Pistols

In the normal mode, shoots pistols one by one.
In marksmanship mode, shoots both pistols at once, 
but firerate with both pistols is twice slower than with normal single pistol.

Minimum rank 195.

-1 grenade capacity
-25% primary ammo capacity 

Should only be available in armas, joker store or a reward from a contact's daily activity.

dual_pistols.png

inventory.PNG

10. Dual SMG Mod

Character modification that allows you to dual wield SMG's for a short time.

Minimum rank is 195.

Effects:
-2 grenades capacity
-50% secondary ammo capacity

Mod deactivates when your magazines are empty or when you press "deactivate".

For this mod to work, you need 2 identical weapons,
like for example two OCA-EW 626-SD NFCP3 or Colby PMG 28: TROJAN X-IV or CBMP-45 'Dart'... etc.
If your weapons have open slots, they must have same mods placed in the same spots, or no mods at all.
Selecting this mod, adds a new function to your inventory, new slot where you can select the second identical SMG.

Recommended to use when the magazine is full. 

dual.PNG

dual_smg.PNG

dual_select.PNG

mod.png

Im also trying to introduce a new Forbidden class of weapons, stronger than legendary. They give a great rewards for great risks.

Even in real life there are weapons that are forbidden to use in war, like cluster bombs. It would be the same with the lore of San Paro, both factions hate each other,

but agreed to ban some weapons from using in their never ending war ^^

First example.

XVH_Hades.PNG

stats.png

creative_club_logo_small.png

https://discord.com/invite/wmUxz7WQhb

Edited by imV
Updating
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

that will be ridiculous should had been a reskin of AAEPD, the akimbo SMG is going to be OP, its like you have an ultimate special ability skill when activated. 

Edited by Deadliest

7 hours ago, Deadliest said:

reskin oscar, lets go an-94

I have ideas to do MG42 for SHAW reskin, and 2 new ones, cz 61 scorpion and STG44. ^^

• Like 2

amazing works you got there!

but i think the 'dual smg mod' should have this disadvantage too.

(increase recoil and crosshair bloom)

and also i think the 'dual pistol' aka. 'dual secondary' should be in the primary weapons slot.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pesto said:

but i think the 'dual smg mod' should have this disadvantage too.

(increase recoil and crosshair bloom)

Thanks. yes. i know, i forgot to include those 2 things ^^

by the way... how did you do that?

did you make those 3D model and put it in the real game?

or you just make a 3d model only and just edit with photoshop?

but it really impressive... good work man

I just use models and then photoshop them in, its not that hard ^^

Wow..... I'm speechless. THIS IS CONTENT! 

Such an amazing job you did there, that's one of the many reasons why despite not playing it anymore like I used to be, APB Reloaded still is one of my favorite games. The creative community(not talking about the fight club community tho haha)  is brilliant, the efforts are countless. I love how you gave so much effort into creating the guns, the descriptions, the CUSTOMIZATION! It's always beautiful to see those things, even though the post is kiiiiiiinda old, I really wish more people would come here to take a look and discuss those ideas, it's always great to see more things.

With the 2022 Roadmap released, I'm pretty sure Matt and the crew would be able to discuss and add some of these ideas into the game...

Let's get inspired for 2022! 

Merged.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:06 PM, Deadliest said:

1TPz7n3.jpg

I love the AN-94, but OSCAR is an Obeya gun, isn't it?.. it would have to be something like a 2 shot burst Nekrova gun.... Maybe a OSCAR with less hipfire potential(more ADS focused) and more effective range? idk

It's still an wonderful idea tho, I second that, N-TEC( Kalashknikov variants ) are and always have been my favorites since I got into the game and it's kinda sad how most of them are locked behind Joker and Legendaries.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:33 AM, NikSantoz said:

It's still an wonderful idea tho, I second that, N-TEC( Kalashknikov variants ) are and always have been my favorites since I got into the game and it's kinda sad how most of them are locked behind Joker and Legendaries.

Many say that my rpk in apb looks weird ^^ Some people just want to see reskins, and i absolutely against reskins, they are useless. All guns should be unique ^^ Also oscar is an obeya. This rifle you are showing look more like an AK type, and all AK types in apb are nekrova, maybe i will make it, i need a break from these concepts. ^^

Merged.

Also @NikSantoz this post cant get old, im updating it from time to time and it always goes back to the top again ^^

Suggest this weapon for both Crim and Enf factions, getting ready for new servers, Engine Upgrade, new stronger anticheat system.... etc.

f-4.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NikSantoz said:

Wow..... I'm speechless. THIS IS CONTENT! 

Such an amazing job you did there, that's one of the many reasons why despite not playing it anymore like I used to be, APB Reloaded still is one of my favorite games. The creative community(not talking about the fight club community tho haha)  is brilliant, the efforts are countless. I love how you gave so much effort into creating the guns, the descriptions, the CUSTOMIZATION! It's always beautiful to see those things, even though the post is kiiiiiiinda old, I really wish more people would come here to take a look and discuss those ideas, it's always great to see more things.

With the 2022 Roadmap released, I'm pretty sure Matt and the crew would be able to discuss and add some of these ideas into the game...

Let's get inspired for 2022! 

Merged.

I love the AN-94, but OSCAR is an Obeya gun, isn't it?.. it would have to be something like a 2 shot burst Nekrova gun.... Maybe a OSCAR with less hipfire potential(more ADS focused) and more effective range? idk

If you want to keep it as an apb lore, the AN-94 can be a nekrova gun 🙂 makes sense. But still prefer to have hip fire capabilities. 

Edited by Deadliest

On 2/15/2022 at 10:16 PM, Deadliest said:

If you want to keep it as an apb lore, the AN-94 can be a nekrova gun 🙂 makes sense. But still prefer to have hip fire capabilities. 

call it ANTEC-94 and it's game 😄

I also prefer hip fire capabilities since I've been a CQC player since the beginning.. but still, the OC goal is to create new guns, not reskins 

so, in order to create a different OSCAR, we have to make it equal but different, OSCARs are fine the way they are when it comes to gameplay(despite macro abuse and other issues of it being OP related community feedback), thats why the suggestion in creating a ADS-Focused two round burst gun(Like the FFA Bullshark but without 4-round bursts? idk, never used it.)

Merged.

On 2/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, imV said:

Also @NikSantoz this post cant get old, im updating it from time to time and it always goes back to the top again ^^

MB hahahah, I SWEAR I though this post was from 2020

On 2/16/2022 at 4:11 PM, NikSantoz said:

MB hahahah, I SWEAR I though this post was from 2020

Nah, i've posted it at late 2021 and i just keep adding more ^^

It's an amazing job you do ,I hope the the game developer They embrace your great work ❤️

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2021 at 2:06 PM, Deadliest said:

I have an-94 on my list, but not reskin, hell no, im absolutely against reskins, i think all guns should be unique. You were saying something about a hip fire. i got an idea. Something like a laser sight mod. What if its accurate when shooting from the hip, but in marksmanship, crosshair disappears? ^^