Sakebee

11/24 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 11/24/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 1

bring back the threat districts to apb , the game is unplayable now !

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 1

How do you use mods? Last thing I unlocked was spotter or something like that but it didn't give me much information apart from what it does and I can't find anything on google apart from youtube videos which I don't have time to watch now.  Does it just work automatically when I aim the gun? I noticed I have a field supplier mod for the character but i don't know how to use it, the game tells you nothing.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 11/23/2021 at 1:08 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

How do you use mods? Last thing I unlocked was spotter or something like that but it didn't give me much information apart from what it does and I can't find anything on google apart from youtube videos which I don't have time to watch now.  Does it just work automatically when I aim the gun? I noticed I have a field supplier mod for the character but i don't know how to use it, the game tells you nothing.

https://apbdb.com/items/FnMod_Character_Spotter
Activated Modification (by pressing 5, you'll hear a beep and the crosshair will change) Places a Mark above enemies that you target, for 8 seconds. mod has a 10 second duration, 90 second cooldown

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Acornie said:

https://apbdb.com/items/FnMod_Character_Spotter
Activated Modification (by pressing 5, you'll hear a beep and the crosshair will change) Places a Mark above enemies that you target, for 8 seconds. mod has a 10 second duration, 90 second cooldown

Thanks glowing puddy tat. I've seen reflective cat collars and lit up dog collars but never a glowing cat.