imV

Car Customization

I love NFS MW Razor'stanggg! 

Underglow, axle height and window tint are great ideas, after all APB can provide many more customization options, I believe it has the potential!

6 hours ago, TroubleTree said:

I love NFS MW Razor'stanggg! 

Underglow, axle height and window tint are great ideas, after all APB can provide many more customization options, I believe it has the potential!

Thanks, i have MW M3 too. Fixed some things here today ^^

All that's left is the "Get low" soundtrack from NfS Underground being added

• Like 1

Visual tuning is good. It would also be nice to be able to change the characteristics of cars. The game lays the foundation of a racing simulator. I think you will agree with me by looking at the maps of the regions. I think APB was not originally just a shooter. The game has built-in cool editors for creativity. But who needs this creativity except the author? During gunfights, no one cares what your character and his car looks like, what kind of music is playing. The main task is not to die and win.
10 years ago, the game was released half-finished. That half was a shooter. The new publisher continued the development of the game as a shooter, leaving the development of a creative platform and a racing simulator without attention. It's all sad.

Forgot something. It would be great to go to a car wheel shop. Choose your favorite model and size. Get legendary and rare tuning items in the championship. Customize your engine and suspension for drift or drag racing. Use the red bridge across the strait as a platform for drag racing. Green hills in the port area for a great drift track with great views. Oh, it's a pity that it's just my dreams.

Edited by SHEMER

On 2/16/2022 at 9:29 PM, SHEMER said:

Visual tuning is good. It would also be nice to be able to change the characteristics of cars. The game lays the foundation of a racing simulator. I think you will agree with me by looking at the maps of the regions. I think APB was not originally just a shooter. The game has built-in cool editors for creativity. But who needs this creativity except the author? During gunfights, no one cares what your character and his car looks like, what kind of music is playing. The main task is not to die and win.
10 years ago, the game was released half-finished. That half was a shooter. The new publisher continued the development of the game as a shooter, leaving the development of a creative platform and a racing simulator without attention. It's all sad.

Forgot something. It would be great to go to a car wheel shop. Choose your favorite model and size. Get legendary and rare tuning items in the championship. Customize your engine and suspension for drift or drag racing. Use the red bridge across the strait as a platform for drag racing. Green hills in the port area for a great drift track with great views. Oh, it's a pity that it's just my dreams.

Tell me more. I have a vision of a perfect apb in my head, not just shooting, i would add race, drift and also offroad events too. But that would require a new driving physics. Im creating Outlands map, its a big desert like map outside of san paro, would be perfect for long range fights and offroad.  I would completely change the customization, i would make it more like NFS Heat. If you have any ideas, just send me a dm ^^

Edited by imV

I would love the underglow, but i the headlights were removed as they caused too much lag. That may cause the same problem.