SK4LP

Matt, try ur game and fix it plz ! thx

Can u plz Matt, make a video of u playin your own game !

like if u were a newbie starting , and discoverin it

maybe in dis way u ll see how broken the game is now, and how removin district in a name of 20 US player and a few forum troll made things badier

hello in advance to all troll around here for their constructiv messages

maybe u should give or sell the game to a a real video game company ...

"little orbit : Putting Players First"  ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

games already been sold

i dont believe that either..this unit game thing is too shady(probably dont exist)

2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

He played it in a more broken way: 

That was fun to watch and even listen to, so many youtube videos shit in my ears but not this one. Squeaky voiced matt scott giving it legs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlienTM said:

i dont believe that either..this unit game thing is too shady(probably dont exist)

prob a money laundering front or some shell company used to evade taxes

• Like 3

I think it’s time to revert threat districts. NA pop gets worse and worse, so as EU, people gets tired of this unbalanced bs and quit... I wish I did, but I’m addicted to this game lmao... 

Anyways, I hope that some little common sense of LO staff have left and they will do a right decision.

And btw, any of you ever thought about servers merge? Back in a day you performed migration of me and my Pioneer comrades , so what stops you now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

I think it’s time to revert threat districts. NA pop gets worse and worse, so as EU, people gets tired of this unbalanced bs and quit... I wish I did, but I’m addicted to this game lmao... 

Anyways, I hope that some little common sense of LO staff have left and they will do a right decision.

And btw, any of you ever thought about servers merge? Back in a day you performed migration of me and my Pioneer comrades , so what stops you now?

not true

G1 were a long, long way from being perfect but let's not forget that they took an entirely dead game and gave it a new lease of life, LO took a dying game and buried it.

Edited by TheDogCatcher
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

G1 were a long, long way from being perfect but let's not forget that they took an entirely dead game and gave it a new lease of life,

The first G1 team working on the game was fine.After the Tiggs team took over the things start goin downhill especially when they decide to bring the game also to consoles and not only focusing on the PC upgrade..for me that was the turning point when the game sink 4 ever

We should all help new players to counter the bad experiences where they just get stomped by experts with better weapons. Why all the hate in chat? Does insulting new players makes these game gods feel like big men?  I've been called noob so many times, is it supposed to be an insult? I gave someone kevlar 3 implants yesterday and along with someone else let a new player shoot us 30 times. They went from level 1 to 7 in one match.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

They went from level 1 to 7 in one match.

You don't start at lv 1.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You don't start at lv 1.

you start at lvl 10 if I remember correctly 

12 hours ago, AlienTM said:

The first G1 team working on the game was fine.After the Tiggs team took over the things start goin downhill especially when they decide to bring the game also to consoles and not only focusing on the PC upgrade..for me that was the turning point when the game sink 4 ever

Yeah the console ports were a big mistake, I knew it was gonna be bad when they announced that Deep Silver would be the publisher.

The thing is I think APB was already in a state of decline by then, the console port was a last desperate attempt to try and keep the game relevant.

Hello folks, 

We have had to remove a number of posts as they were not related to the topic at hand.

I'm sure there are other forums that are far more appropriate for discussions on IRL politics and other similar current events.

Let's keep the discussions civil and mostly on-topic, thank you.

~@mayii

4 hours ago, Amayii said:

We have had to remove a number of posts

Fair enough, He shouldn't have poked the crazy man

5 hours ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

LOL LO can't stand the truth.

It's the norm for that group, no surprise here.

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You don't start at lv 1.

They must have meant the contact level. I gave somebody a nitrous 3 and they gave me a big pink gun which tags people with hearts

So ok last engine news i guess we keep going forward but the entire thing to be finished-i doubt in the 1st half of 2022.Ill suggest it again i think is the best for the game.

1st.In the next Xmas event-make this JT rewards like in Halloween-even if the event is recycled again

2nd.For the new year(in january)make update/patch with the new contacts release which are ready for years now.This in combination with some weapon/modes changes plus the premium running.There will be new/old players come and go for months which gonna buy you more chill times till you finish the engine.Plus if population jump over 500 you may return the threat districts

Thats my suggestions.I think is pretty reasonable.Theres gonna be some movement in the game..not gonna stay like frozen in time.Later with the engine release you can make other contacts with stuff on them.The game will lag before the engine and probably after so i dont see the point to hold content we already have ready

Edited by AlienTM

1 hour ago, AlienTM said:

update/patch with the new contacts

Don't expect this til the new engine is live.

I can't find any information regarding contact rewards for the last contacts, I need to look something up regarding what I unlocked last, I don't have access to the game right now. I think his name is birth, I found a graph showing the contacts and remember the mask one is in financial where I'd rather be but I liked the rewards better with the waterfront contact, I'm stuck there for at least a couple more weeks now as he goes up to level 20. Every guide I find showing contact rewards is out of date and stops way before these newer contacts. A couple of days ago I unlocked +1 extra outfit capacity and made some daft new christmas clothes, last night I thought I'd unlocked +2 outfit capacity but when I went social I still had 6 outfit slots and no new ones despite accepting the rewards from the mail. Maybe it was just extra clothes capacity and I mistook it for outfits but I can't find a list of rewards anywhere for these last contacts.