Sign in to follow this  
Bahslin

2 weeks no trading and cant submit ticket

it has been over 2 weeks and for some reason i cant trade or use the market place, i moved from FL to NY and i understand the trade lock for security but 2 weeks and counting is a bit over the top. i would like to spend my hard earned in game money in the market place and i cant. i have friends that want to trade me and vise versa but this extreamly long trade lock is still here. if you guys could help me be able to trade again, that would be a big help.

P.S- i cant submit a ticket either, i fill out all the sections and i still cant press submit, it stays gray.

Edited by Bahslin
typo

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

We are currently still working through some issues with our Zendesk Support Portal, you can read more about that here.

If you are experiencing issues creating a ticket using the portal please send the information in using a regular email to support@gamersfirst.com.

~@mayii

Here's a few things I would check. These got me trade locked:

- Does your public facing IP address change often?

- Do you use wifi and have random hardware addresses enabled? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-use-random-hardware-addresses-in-windows-ac58de34-35fc-31ff-c650-823fc48eb1bc

- Does your modem/router assign a random mac address?

- Do you use an external hard drive? I've been trade locked for plugging in a new SSD. No changes except the additional SSD.

i have more then one wifi i go back and forth depending on how meany people are on it t a time. it been 3 weeks now and i still cant trade. i never had this problem befor when i lived in FL i did the same thing, go between 2 wifi's depending on the traffic. this is a bit silly. i just enabled the random hardware adress

Merged.

i turned it on to see if it will make a difference. to Amayii, i found a work around for the ticket issue, i just filed the ticket and it worked. so for anyone unable to submit one on PC  just try on mobile

Edited by Bahslin